Search results

1. C

A bit interesting

Sound pointed this out earlier but I just got around to posting about it.... We got a major VU without any new major bugs! :eek: Did MA hire some beta testers? :)
  2. C

Thin mohawk

Is there anyone who can do this yet?
  3. C

Selling: Marber Bravo-Type Plasma Annihilator

Item has been sold. Thanx. :)
  4. C

Finally, the proof!

The proof that we're all puppets in MindArk's twisted game.... Click to enlarge :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  5. C

119 ped Atrax

Click to enlarge
  6. C

QKR Academy Recruiting

Interested in a society? Try us out. Here's the rules: *Must have at least 22 in Agility, Intelligence, Psyche, OR Strength *No scammers *No moochers *Bring a good sense of humor *Have fun! Here's the benefits: *Daily hunts *Daily events *Meet new people *Get advice when needed *Get help when...
  7. C

Good news

The CTD issues are being worked on. Hopefully we'll see the new patch very soon.
  8. C

51 ped aurli

After a 6 week dry spell I finally managed to see the stars again. Took me a minute to realize what the hell the music and stars were. I was like "wtf?? I've seen this before.......oh shit!! global!!" :laugh: Thanx to Nity and Laurel for the assist. :) Click to enlarge
  9. C

Migration

Dropped in on the south end of Ithaca island and found this last night. Click to enlarge All the mobs were heading NW. We also found today that when we went south from Ithaca there were hardly any troxies but when we went SW we found the big herds again. Seems like the mobs are migrating.
  10. C

Party!!!

We decided to invite a few troxies over for a party. They decided to invite their friends. Click to enlarge
  11. C

New bug?

This 1 is definately not fun. So I was heading SSW out of Ithaca meeting back up with my teammates after being killed and about halfway there I ran into a drone gen 1. He was at full health so I went for him with my almost-n00b rifle. We went back and forth for about 5 minutes taking a few...
  12. C

99 ped Troxie

Click to enlarge
  13. C

Today's run

First stop was Amethera for some Ambulimax and Equus and got this: Click to enlarge Then off to Ithaca for some troxies and got this: Click to enlarge All in all I'd say we had a good day. :)
  14. C

QKR global

After a failed beacon mission, some revenge on the bots W of troy, and a tough journey back to civilization we set out for a little end-of-the-night action and got this... Click to enlarge
  15. C

1st Solo global!

Click to enlarge Damn it felt good! I literally jumped out of my chair and cheered. :clap:
  16. C

marksmanship?

This seems a bit odd to me. I have 1318 Laser Weap Tech, 220 BLP Weap Tech, 502 Handgun, 926 Rifle, 291 Aim, 351 Inflict Ranged Damage and still haven't unlocked MMS. I seem to remember reading about people unlocking MMS with less rifle/handgun on here. Do I recall wrong or should I have it by now?
  17. C

Is it possible?

Someone asked me tonight if disciples can create socs. I don't know the answer as I've never been a disciple but I figured it seemed like a n00b question so here it is. :) Anyone know?
  18. C

Map glitch?

Has anyone else had this glitch? It says Eudoria but it's showing Amethera. Click to enlarge *edit...fixed spelling error
  19. C

Armax global

Click to enlarge
  20. C

3rd in 3 days!

This is my 5th overall but the 3rd in 3 days. I'd say I've hit a streak of luck. Click to enlarge
  21. C

Not sure if this is new or not

Found this hanging around in Hadesheim tonight. Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  22. C

Exarosaur neckbone

Can anyone provide any info on these? I looted 1 yesterday and am wondering what I should do with it. I poked around in the auction and found 1 selling for 50 ped with no bids but didnt make it back in time to see if it eventually got any.
  23. C

Appologies from Quest to Kill the Rest

Unfortunately we've heard some stories about The Grim Kid scamming people and begging throughout the game. It was only after he was allowed into the soc and he scammed someone else in the soc that we became aware of this. As of tonight, The Grim Kid has been removed from the soc and everyone in...
  24. C

EWE EP-13 Galactica

What's a fair markup on this? I want to sell it but I don't want to screw anyone (or get screwed for that matter)
Back