Search results

1. Cobra

My thoughts on space travel

This is my impression on what space will be. You find your own means to get to the mothership -AKA VTOL into your LOCAL space, to mothership. There, you join the crew (pay, or whatever for a ride) Then you take a job on the ship -Gunner room? -Torpedoes? Next, the mothership pilot chooses...
  2. Cobra

Selling: (rare) Armor, weapons, skills

Looking for offers for some items that I am looking to sell. Full Vindicator M set Full Samurai M set (no foot guards) 0.4 Isis cb5 UL 3k BLP weap tech 2.9k longblades 2.8k anatomy 2.7k rifle 2.6k weapons handling 2.6k courage 1.7k combat reflexes 1k dexterity, athletics, perception Thats...
  3. Cobra

Question: Best use for 10-12k ped

Possibly might "invest" a lil ped into EU... What would be a good idea? Not sure is LA'S fall into this range. If it went torward a shop, it would only be in a high density area. Looking for ideas :)
  4. Cobra

Spawn rates changed?

is it just me.... or did they attempt to fix the "Ninja spawns" by reducing spawn rate? cant seem to find any more then 3 or 4 argos by twins. Anyone else?
  5. Cobra

Re-creation of existing avatar's

as stated in the patch notes, "all existing players will be able to re-create their avatar." Also, it was stated that there was new "features" involved in the creation process. I was expecting to be able to "re-create" my avatar after i logged in, but instead was attack by some argonauts :ahh...
  6. Cobra

Selling: UL Vindicator M set

Prefer to sell whole set, thanks! Taking offers, looking to get roughly TT plus 450 Click here for Stats
  7. Cobra

Buying: Patrol Boat

WTB Naglfar :D PM me please Thanks
  8. Cobra

11.5.0 bugs

Already experiencing bugs within the auction. Takes a few seconds after purchasing for "can not execute" to pop up -Then, 5 seconds later, you get msg saying you purchase Purchased item dissapears from Won list, but does NOT go into inventory Edit- Two re-logs and POOF items are in my...
  9. Cobra

Buying: Dominax Cobra ME

Looking to buy this beauty :D Send me a pm :D:yay: Thanks!
  10. Cobra

Skilling

Is it possible to gain taming skills although taming isnt implemented? Looking to get a certain UL whip :wtg:
  11. Cobra

Buying: Serum (M)

Send me a PM, looking for whole set right now :D
  12. Cobra

Selling: Omegaton Power Claw Mentor Edition

Omegaton Power Claw Mentor Edition Tier .5 TT plus 1500 and its yours :D Will also trade for ESI's, PM me ;)
  13. Cobra

T h e c u b e

This is the cube. (from water view, OFC) Few or many may know of it. Few have seen inside of it with camera tricks. I have gotten inside:yay: Well, i added a paint collection to what i assume is some MA building? looks like a dance club.
  14. Cobra

Brunnhildre

ZOMG somebody MUST buy the BP and make the Mech!!!!!! I want it for PVP :D :wtg:
  15. Cobra

Selling: Silver Fang m.01 Silverlight

EDIT This is for the Silver Fang m.o1 Starlight Better than a Bravo for sure! Intialy purchased for a great tagger/noob killer, but a recent deal from a friend with a property has prompted me to make some sells! Currently on EU auction, with bids. Please visit you local Auctioneer for details :D
  16. Cobra

Buying: Unlimited cb5

Just want one :D
  17. Cobra

Enjoy the ban, noob

So me and a soc mate have had fun wasting ped and dying at oil rig (its fun trying to sneak in rig) well, was driving back in after bieng killed (again) and decided to take a SE approach to try and sneak in, or get a few shots off from a new location. Well, somebody put a ton of mobs there...
  18. Cobra

Depo noob with great luck... read on.

Here's my short story...... started Eu maybe 3 weeks ago and ended up depo a total of 200 usd tops. I chipped in some skills. And have hit MANY mini globals (40-49 ped). You can see my globals under my char name on the tracker, but most are under "ice cold" as ill group up and end up hunting...
Back