Search results

1. RJ-Rob

Selling: SELLING: RJ Rob James SELLING EVERYTHING!

Updated Selling Thread! (I have also decided to not list all items, this would take a very long time. I will just say misc guns or mixture of materials etc and if you want to see the materials just PM ME in game so I can show you them in trade window and you can decide if you want any of them!)...
  2. RJ-Rob

Price Check Price Check on 2 items from Mayhem Vendor please?

Hi, Would like to have a price check on 2 items please from the Mayhem Vendor. Mayhem Kinetic Amplifier 2 Mayhem Kinetic Amplifier 3 Thanks in advance Rob
  3. RJ-Rob

New free speech Universe Chat in-game!

Hi, So just wanted to get the word out and get this channel growing faster and try and get it to become the main "Universe Wide Chat" in game. To Join the channel just copy and paste this into game: /join #universe-chat So some stuff about the channel. The aim is that it only has 1 rule...
  4. RJ-Rob

Buying: Ghoul SET MALE!

Looking to buy a [Ghoul Harness (M)] - Looking for at least tier 2, but will take lower tier or mixed tier sets. PM ME in game or on the forum. Thanks Rob :)
  5. RJ-Rob

Where is the FFA NPC? - It has gone from Itacha?

Where is the NPC? I also do not see the xmas tree either at Itacha? Have MA f**ked up again? Are they aware of it and when will they fix it? Thanks in advance
  6. RJ-Rob

Price Check Default AAP Series Mayhem SB-90, Adjusted?

Can I get a price check on this please? {Default AAP Series Mayhem SB-90, Adjusted} Thanks in advance :)
  7. RJ-Rob

Selling: SOLD! - Tier 8.58 [Emik Enigma L2] Taking Offers!

Need to sell this [Emik Enigma L2] I have had a current offer of +6.2K peds but he does not have the peds atm and that is not the price I wanted. I am looking for offers over +6.4K peds BUYOUT = +7.2Kpeds Tier rate is 136/200 and it is Tier 8.58 It is a great gun and goes perfect with the...
  8. RJ-Rob

Buying: [CalyTrek CR Spirit Mk. 1]

I am looking to buy a [CalyTrek CR Spirit Mk. 1] I am looking for this rifle for more range over my current gun the Emik Enigma L2 Tier 8. If you have one for sale please reply in this thread or contact me in-game: RJ Rob James Thanks Rob
  9. RJ-Rob

Debate and discussion and why FOMA is now playerless?

So as the title suggests, I wanted to start a discussion about why people think why FOMA has became playerless......... I have played this game for 20+ years, but I created this avatar in 2010 because I lost the first one due to me losing access to the email associated with that account and...
  10. RJ-Rob

RJ Rob James FOMA SHOP #21! (Mining Amps/Thrusters/Misc items)!

RJ Rob James FOMA SHOP#21! CHEAP PRICES! SELLING: MINING AMPS! Current Stock: 10X Level 10 Finder Amplifiers! SPACE THRUSTERS! PETS! MINING GEAR! HUNTING GEAR! CLOTHES! VARIOUS MISC ITEMS! /wp [Asteroid, 70407, 70230, 271, F.O.M.A Shop #21] COME VISIT TODAY!
  11. RJ-Rob

Buying: BUYING: FOMA SHOP!

I am wanting to buy a FOMA SHOP! I am willing to pay peds or also items........ If you have a FOMA SHOP and you are willing to sell it please reply to this thread or add me in game via the User Register: RJ Rob James Thanks Rob
  12. RJ-Rob

Selling: Level 32 Eurdoracell Pet - 18% Run Speed Unlocked + Activated! Taking Offers!

I am selling my level 32 [Eudoracell Pet]. It has 3 buffs. 20% Focus Regen Unlocked! 14% Run Speed Buff Unlocked! 18% Run Speed Buff Unlocked! I have had an offer of 400peds, but that is far below the bottom I was willing to take. MY BUYOUT IS 500peds (so offer that and you get it) I...
  13. RJ-Rob

Please join my Chill discord server for chances to win Nitro And Peds in my giveaways!

Hi all, As a way for me to give back to the community and to be a nice person. I have a cool discord server that I started about a month ago. I am trying to grow it, my server is aimed around EU, but it is for other games too and everyone is welcome. So if you would like to have a chance in...
  14. RJ-Rob

Fire Dbug Fly and RJ Rob Collab - 2 Stage Event - Scavenger Hunt + Hide & Seek Game - Intro Thread!

Hi all So this is just to let people know we are running a 2 stage event on Toulan. So please make sure you check out the proper intro thread on the VS forum...
  15. RJ-Rob

RJ Rob James - Hide And seek game On toulan - Win 50peds! Monday 02nd May - 5PM UTC time!

Hello all, This is the thread for my Hide and Seek Game! So basically the game consists of trying to find me while I hide somewhere on Toulan and there will be 4 clues I give, the first clue I will give at 5pm UTC time when the game starts then a new clue every 30 minutes interval. The game...
  16. RJ-Rob

Buying: BLP Gun - Rifle OR Pistol!

So I am looking to buy an UL BLP Rifle or Pistol....... I am level 46 in Sniper Hit and level 42 in ranged BLP dmg Ideally a rifle for better range, but I will also take a pistol, my ideal pistol would be the Emik Enigma L2 My second fall back option is the isis Project Zero Three...... Price...
  17. RJ-Rob

Selling: RJ Rob James - Selling Thread! This thread will be ongoing!

This will be my selling thread which I will use and update it when I will be selling stuff. CURRENTLY SELLING: Level 18 [Yau Kung Mun Pet] (Pet & Taming not yet unlocked because I have not tamed to progress the level) - (2% decrease crit chance unlocked) - Offers Welcome! Level 1 [Eudorcell...
  18. RJ-Rob

Buying: Emik Enigma L2 - Upto Tier 3!

I would like to buy an [Emik Enigma L2] Upto Tier 3. If you have one then please either reply to this thread/pm me or you can add me in game via the user register: RJ Rob James Thanks Rob
  19. RJ-Rob

Help: What is wrong with this pet? Bugged?

So yeah I have this pet, and for some reason it seems to be bugged? So as you can see, it shows level 18 but for the first Pet And Taming buff it shows Criteria in RED 20.3%?, The Decrease Critical Hit is already unlocked and activated too? So no idea why the pet and taming one is not? Can...
  20. RJ-Rob

Buying: Calypso Apartment Or House Deed! - (ENDED! I got one!)

I am looking to buy an apartment or house deed if the price is nice and fair etc. So if you have one for sale please reply to this thread or PM me on forum or you can try PM me in game: RJ Rob James. Thanks in advance :)
  21. RJ-Rob

Price Check Caly Apartment Deed Prices?

So I am interested in buying an apartment on Calypso. But I do know that obviously the price will vary greatly depending on the Location and Apartment or house sizes......... So I am wondering if anyone had any ideas the average prices for the sizes and locations etc and if you could give me...
  22. RJ-Rob

Selling: TAKING BIDS!: Level 21 [Eudoracell Pet] - Run Speed Buffs - Mythic Pet - BID AUCTION THREAD! (SOLD)

I am taking BIDS for my level 21 [Eudoracell Pet] It has 3 buffs. level 10 buff is 20% faster focus gain. level 21 buff is a 14% Run Speed. Level 32 buff is a 18% Run Speed. First buff unlocked at level 10 - Already unlocked. Second buff unlocked at level 21 - Already unlocked. Third Buff...
  23. RJ-Rob

Selling: SOLD: Full Mah'ketta Armour Set - FULL TT + Offers?

Selling a full Mah'ketta armour set - Good for bots with 6a plates on it. Not selling the plates as I need them. The MU I am listing is not what I want, it is just to show you all the current MU of each item! [Mah'ketta Helmet (M)] - TT = 26.00 ---- Yearly MU:> +81ped [Mah'ketta Harness (M)] -...
  24. RJ-Rob

Question: Anyone know the date of the 2022 easter event yet?

Just wondered if anyone knew the dates of the Easter event yet? Last year it started on 31st March and ended on 13th April? So I wonder if it will start on the same dates this year too? Reason I ask is because I am trying to plan ahead and save my peds I have etc so I have enough for the...
  25. RJ-Rob

Question: Impact Only Creatures to hunt?

Hi all, Can I ask what mobs are Impact only please? I am looking for at least level 15+ mobs. I been doing Atrox but I am now looking for other impact only mobs too to change it up a bit lol. I have recently switched to hunting, I was a long time miner and then crafter and then part time...
Back