Search results

1. C

Daikiba Average Return

I am at 1k on the 5k, hunting around Corinth. Pixie armor drops seem to be more common this month. Otherwise around 60-70% return. :yay:
  2. C

What would you want to become the best at in Entropia?

no votes for event promotion? :lolup:
  3. C

Expensive Boat

I want a brite yellow bananna boat. :yay:
  4. C

Question: what amp for the tt opalo?

A101 is perfect for this weapon. They are kind of expensive right now, but you should get your ped back if you sell.
  5. C

Been away a while, need an idea of what to hunt please.

If you have been away for awhile, you may not know about the Iron Challenge mission series. I suggest you research these and pick one or two series that interest you, have mobs your level, and you can do solo. This give good attribute bonuses on turn-in. :wise:
  6. C

Magic Carpet in Twin Peaks

What's a pec stack? :dunce:
  7. C

Port Atlantis Puny Berycled spawn

Any mob which is stuck or cannot move in game does not take damage and cannot be killed. This is a stated feature of the game to prevent expolits, I assume.
  8. C

Magic Carpet in Twin Peaks

Logged in yesterday and found myself on a meter square piece of carpet positioned about 1000 meters directly above the teleport beacon in Twin Peaks. I tried to pick the piece of carpet up, but was unable. The message was there was something on top of the carpet that had to be moved first. Of...
  9. C

Window Mode - How to make it work!

the problem with windowed mode on my laptop is that the window cannot be positioned to display 100% of the window area. The best I can do is to move the window as high up as possible which cuts off the bottom 100 pixels from view.
  10. C

Is It Wrong to just Play..

I like Pinkie's final hunt. nice video. :yay:
  11. C

Question: Skill gain with scanners?

Did you say scanner or scammer?:scratch2:
  12. C

Lefty's Guide to an Optimal Start

thumbs up! nice guide. :yay:
  13. C

Cornundacauda

I see one corn between North Swamp Camp and Megan Ward, further North by the lake, who is the one who gives out the quest.
  14. C

How to get total PED in loot for a kill?

How does one know the total PED in loot for a single kill? Do you just have to watch the global/hof messages? or add the PED for each item in the loot box?
  15. C

The Mob Ladder - A guide to what mob to hunt next

very nice list oleg :yay:
  16. C

who is the most skilled nondepositer?

If MA published a list of top nondepositors, it would hurt their interests and they might go bankrupt. Keep this a secret!! :yup:
  17. C

Skill ranks below "Newbie"

This thread is for the hypothetical ranks in skill below "Newbie". Let's just imagine yourself as a terrible gamer. What should you be ranked as you fall down in the skill ranks: Newbie 1 Dimwit -10 Incompetent -20 Doofus -40 Looser...
  18. C

The point off professions?:S:S

the level below newbie is doofus. :laugh:
  19. C

Good Week to Unlock Skills

gratz man :yay:
  20. C

CGA unlock with skills!!

gratz man:yay:
  21. C

Iron Challenge broker locations and missions

nice info. bookmarked. :yay:
  22. C

Achievement: Cornundacauda Iron Challenge completed

gratz oleg. :yay:
  23. C

Iron challenge - In what order are you doing them?

I am new to EU and started with the Daikiba, now finishing 500. I will do Merps next, to 500, then the other easy ones first to gain skills. :cool:
  24. C

Iron Challenge Icons

what oleg said:lolup:
Back