Search results

1. CAC

Selling: Full Ghoul (F)

As above, selling full Ghoul (F) Stats are as follows - http://www.entropiawiki.com/Search.aspx?searchtext=ghoul&type=search Armour has the following tiers: Harness - 4.2 Arms, Thighs, Feet - 3.6, 3.0, 3.2 Gloves, Mask, Shins - 2.8, 2.7, 2.4 TT is full at 474 ped SB/ BO - 1,974 ped...
  2. CAC

Selling: Angel F T2.4 - T2.9 + ML35 T5.1

Hi All, As the title says, I'm looking to sell a set of Angel (F) all parts T2.x with the harness, arms and thighs at T2.9. The tier costs to T3 are less than 100ped TT per item. I am also looking to sell my ML35 T5.1. If desired, I would be willing to sell a dante BLP amp with the ML35...
  3. CAC

Geotrek Apis(L) BP - QR 67.9

Any idea's on value guys ? Also feel free to post an offer in the thread if you're interested in it. A sales thread will likely follow Many thanks
  4. CAC

Buying: Polaris Thighs F

As above, I'm after 2 pairs of these with reasonable TT (60+) Please pm with price and meeting time :)
  5. CAC

S: Breer M2a L BP QR 48.0

Hi I'm considering taking offers on the BP listed above. QR 1 BP's are going around 1.1k so maybe use that for reference. As this isn't a definate auction with no start or BO price, feel free to use as a PC as I really have no idea of it's value :D If I get an offer which seems to be at...
  6. CAC

Loot allocation and globals

Hi I have just read a necro in the HOFS section and it really disturbed me. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/hall-fame/47158-allo-server-crash-2.html#post1112730 Basically, my last post in that thread states my obvious thoughts and concerns and I'd like to know what thoughts you have...
  7. CAC

Download speed of install files

Hi all, Is anyone else trying to download the installation files again ? It's coming down at 15kbs, so is going to take 30hrs + ??? I've tried to do a test downloads from MSDN (microsoft) and they are coming down at 550+kbs. It was like this last night also. Anyone else have this issue ?
  8. CAC

Leant or Loaned Items

Hi Some may thin k this common sense but, you may or may not be aware, if you lend items to an avatar (friend) and their account, for whatever reason, gets locked out - Even if their account has been hacked and the hacker does some scamming. MA will not return the items to you, even though they...
  9. CAC

Various Female Armours

Hi folks I have the following armours for sale: Phantom - +3.5K ono Vigi - +310 ono Gremlin + 55 ghost - offers as unsure of value I also have the following sets of plates available. 6 x 5B - Great I/S/C protection 6 x 6A - Great B/P protection 6 x 2C - medium acid protection All Items are...
  10. CAC

Unlimited ENmatter 103 BP

Hi folks, I have the above BP and am looking to sell it, only, none have been sold in the last month, so Only have yearly sale history for it. It is as new as it can be with QR1 (0.01) If anyone wishes to use this thread to make an offer also, feel free Thanks for you time
  11. CAC

Bug Or New loot amendments ??

Yesterday I was at the rig and killed an Atrox OA. Tried to loot it and got the loot lag issue. Eventually, after approx 2 mins, I got several no loot messages, where I'd obviously double clicked it several times. Now in the past, I've had loot lag, got the no loot message but still a loot box...
  12. CAC

Selling Camo Arms Urban

Hi Selling the rifle above. Nice little rifle, does 85 damage 40 times a min with a range of 120. Slap a new Tac 80 on it to make it a medium pk gun 124 per blast. Start is any reasonable offer (please don't come in with +2k) BO is +4.75K Thanks :D
  13. CAC

Ha

I've done a search and couldn't find an existing thread so apologies if I'm repeating already stated info BUT Last night I noticed my HA was different on my delta and my ML Do you know if they have changed it so each weapon gives a different value or have they made rifle and HG skills affect...
  14. CAC

Jag Armour

I've whinged to my soc mates about this for a bit, but it was always a bit tongue in cheek, never really beleived thwere could be anything to it, but after this morning, I really believe either my Jag, or Jag in general is bugged. I was hunting Hogglo breifly this morning when during a 10 min...
  15. CAC

DOA Loudmouth

I want one of the above so can you please pm me with your asking price. Many Thanks :)
  16. CAC

A Big Thank You from NFI to OFI :)

On Saturday, OFI kindly met up with its junior society NFI to take us on a joint hunt. DJ, AB, PM, Photon and Coll all turned up to take us on a hunt that we normally wouldn't dream of. It kicked of at TI castle and after a little swim northwards, we found are targets....Hogglo. The knowledge...
  17. CAC

Lack of BP's since new VU

Anyone notice the same for armour carfting ? Last night I did a run of over 750 valiant gloves (lvl3 bp) and did not loot 1 bp. This for me seems very strange as I would expect at least 6 bp's off a run like that Was i just unlucky or are BP's missing along with hides ?
  18. CAC

BIG Night got me thinking !!

Last night was a big night for me in EU about 6 months ago, I killed my very first AOA. This had been 'THE' goal I had from me first starting. Thanks to the Inland Revenue, I had to sell up including all skills. Well last night, I took 3 of them at the rig (biggest loot was 3 ped lol) and my...
  19. CAC

PK Techniques - Please share

Firstly not sure if this should be in general or Hunting so mods, please feel free to move as neccessary. The other day, I went into the ring for the first time to see what it was like. Now when I hunt mobs, I use 3rd person perspective, fully zoomed out so I can see all around me, and I drag...
  20. CAC

Buying Full Jag Armour (F)

Please help us out. If you have a set to sell, please pm me with your price If you reluctantly need to sell/downgrade, but still need armour I have full Boar (F) that we could use as part ex Either way, please let me buy your jag !!
  21. CAC

New Recognition System

I was reading Mikah's thread again about "All Sweaters Unite" nnd I was thinking, it would be great if we could highlight Mikahs efforts to the community. I appreciate we have the rep system, but someone could gain lots of rep, 3 years ago and then they’ve done nothing for the community and they...
  22. CAC

Me vs MA vs EF IS NOT ME !!!!

I've been mistaken for this ava before but ingame I'm Tai, not Tie so please don't make me public enemy numero uno in pvp lol :D
  23. CAC

I'm a trapper

Apologies to shoalin for this, (I believe they are land owners) But if you're going to hunt Cersumon @ Oyster Isle, please be aware these mobs are really being affected by the trapped creature issue. see pic below Click to enlarge As I said, apologies to shoalin and it might be worth you...
  24. CAC

Is it MR ? Mrs ? OR Mr & Mrs ?

Do you play alone in this little world of EU or are you lovers united ? In simple turns, if you have one, does your other half play EU also ?? ;)
  25. CAC

Organised Sweating Day

I've just read the thread from Loki Darksatr about the warrior bug and I think a statement needs to be made to MA. Now I'm not normally a flamer of MA but over the past few weeks, I've been reading things that are having an affect on me. Threads about valued people leaving, look at the selling...
Back