Search results

1. T

RavenJade's Saturday Party June 4, 2011

LoL at the Editing magic.
  2. T

Desire to cheat

I'm not sure if you are joking.. but I hopes... oh god! the slippery slopes of unwritten prehistoric barter economics. Nope. You can be warned. You can get temp banned. You can lose the trust of the people. All are valid forms of punishment and penalty within the game. Forcing a Real ID...
  3. T

Desire to cheat

Economy is based on the laws of supply and demand... Its in both Micro- and Macro- Economics.. any basic class from High school to college will teach you as much. The desire to cheat is the want for short term satisfaction at the expense of long term gain with the possibility of perma-ban and...
  4. T

Futur space battleship

...that is not battleship size... More of a Space Fighter Jet. :twocents:
  5. T

Clarification on mining issues, please?

3 pec for the price of 2 Ah yes the simplicity of the system is great. ...maybe even awesome... But the problem is one of two things. 1. They messed up on the Finder/ Seekers' info page by not giving us full information for each area of mining. 2. They screwed the system all to hell by...
  6. T

mobs drop dead

Why would they compensate you... It's not like they're stuffing the plague-ridden gibnibs with more loot.
  7. T

Mining Suggestion: Finder Info

I thought the primary purpose of beta testers is to point out bugs in code and gameplay? ... Solutions brought up by customers helps a company improve; bitching and moaning makes it seem like the customers want MA to continue their trial and error form of development. May be but ...as stated...
  8. T

Yes, I'm hearing a lot of bitching and moaning but I'm not hearing a whole lot of solutions. I hope a proper resolution to the situation eventually presents itself to MA and the Citizens of Entropia Universe.
  9. T

mobs drop dead

It would seem the robots have launched an attack on Calypso. Jamming turret codes and sending a plague throughout the continents of Eudoria and Amethera. The animals of Calypso are dropping like flies.. going berserk... jumping off cliffs. They invade, infest, and spawn within our towns and...
  10. T

Ah yes.. but I mean I did not break it down into each area like I did with the average search depth.
  11. T

I mentioned nothing about use/min... because I saw it more as a computer / mechanical related skill... that should be based off of some other stat that skills by using the finder and the excavator (No matter which profession you delve in to).
  12. T

I am hoping that each area still has there own AverageSearchDepth for this to apply. On the info page, instead of Averaging all three area together. Put each area's ASD under there given profession. Example Profession: Prospector Recommended Level: X Skill Progress: XX.XX% SIB: Yes, No...
  13. T

Who Thinks Mining is Bugged

Yes with TT finder.
  14. T

Not sure if it matters but.. 50ped run-50 Ore Probes. II 4 III 7 IV 4 VI 1 Unknown Unclaimed 1
  15. T

I voted I don't know. I'd also like to put my two cents in and see how the crowd responds: I got on very shortly (Update server was glitching. LoLz) after the vu update yesterday morning. I checked it out... my gear and bombs and stuff.. I had just had my first global the previous day after a...
  16. T

Is The Vampire a Chicken?

I see some Roflmao and Win.
  17. T

A thought on Oil Rig as it is

..meh rig is fine with the spawns and mobs. -I'd go with a wider area though, that completely encompasses the rig ground. -Forbid dragging non-group Health bars -Forbid Auto-fire. -Forbid shooting through walls, people, and other random assortment of debris. -(Food for thought) Manually...
  18. T

Is hunting humanoids justfiable?

LoL, I'm with STYRM! Anthropocentric We are God's Chosen Children! We must enlighten and purify the savages! Unless of course, the Humaniods are technologically more advanced than us. Then, we assimilate their technology, conquer them, and rewrite history to depict our technological...
  19. T

Question: Rank levels for sweating?

Don't worry skills are supposed to take years unless you have the ped to purchase them.
  20. T

Buying: Sweat

That's why you read the rules before posting. It's etiquette.
  21. T

Question: Turret range?

Its either a death line or painted rocks... that's how the old school archers did it. :D ...then again...there are time that mobs wonder into and then out of a death zone just to die shortly afterwards.. or even mobs that drown for far to long.
  22. T

Question: Turret range?

Yea...could be system lag? Maybe the turrets need to aim... Would be cool if we could actually tell where the invisible death line is drawn and how deadly it is.
  23. T

Question: where could i find disciple status

There is just so much win in this message.
  24. T

Dung

So are we going to be able to change the consistency of the dung?
Back