Search results

1. Mzilikazi

How many of a certain item is there 'in-game'

Is it possible to find out or calculate how many of a particular item there is in the game? Thanks in advance.
  2. Mzilikazi

W7 RC. WOrks after installation but then not subsequently???

Hi, I have re-installed my OS after a major invasion of Trojans. I decided to give W7 a whirl and cannot say enough wonderful things about it. However, I installed EU and after the installation EU started up no worries and was able to play without a problem but when I logged out and came back...
  3. Mzilikazi

'Pay It Foward' is looking for new members.

What is the Society name about? The concept of 'paying it forward' is to help a person with the only requirement being that they help someone else in turn. There was a film made that used this as it's base but is best described here. What do we want to achieve in game? The Society really is...
  4. Mzilikazi

Peak activity numbers in your Society.

Hello All, I am interested in finding out the peak number of active users your Society reaches on an average day. I am not so concerned with numbers when there is a special activity planned - just an average you would expect to find online on a Tuesday night for example. I believe that there...
  5. Mzilikazi

Zili's Academy to change name.

Hello All, Just a quick note to let you know that now the Society has grown to a good active core we are going to be changing our name to reflect this. Why Change the name? When I first started this Society my intention was to help new arrivals and get them going with the basics of the...
  6. Mzilikazi

How many Zimbabwean (or ex Zimbabwe) players?

Just wondering, as I have an idea that there are at least 3 others on the Forum (based on their Forum Name) that have lived in Zim other than me - so how many of you are on here without a clue in your name? Humour me :)
  7. Mzilikazi

Provisional Government of Eudoria (RP)

Hello! We are a Role Play society looking for new members. All skill levels are welcome but the Society will probably favour new players and existing players wanting to help out the new arrivals. Check us out at a Society Terminal near you...
  8. Mzilikazi

Sine Metu Cadets now recruiting.

Hi, If you have at least 15k in skills or if you are a quick skiller then either apply at the society terminal or contact a member of Sine Metu or Sine Metu Cadets. Skilling in the Cadets will eventually lead to promotion to the Sine Metu society - a society devoted to achieving top 50...
  9. Mzilikazi

My suggested addition to the login screen...

I saw this on another online game and thought that this would be an excellent addition to our login screen: Of particular interest to me is the Total Residents and the 'logged in in last 60 days' figures.
  10. Mzilikazi

Sine Metu Recruiting - Soc Ltd to 10 members - 40 Agility minimum req

Private Message me or meet a soc member in game.
  11. Mzilikazi

Zili's TroxieFest Winners. Gratz!

Click to enlarge Thanks to all who participated and congratulations to the winners. In the picture you can see (from left to Right): Dolph "Ninja" Listesen (1st) Gweru "Zili" Mzilikazi (Event organiser, i.e. me ;) ) Snayperskaya "Kaya" Swed (3rd) Dan "SkullCrusher" Giles (2nd) All done...
  12. Mzilikazi

Land Owners and how they get paid - the mechanism not the politics.

Hello, I am nosey as to how this happens - I would be very pleased to see some screen shots too is any of you land owners are feeling up to it. DO NOT hijack this and turn it into a slanging match against land owners - I simply want to understand more how it all works i.e.: When I get a...
  13. Mzilikazi

Sine Metu - New Society Recruiting.

Sine Metu is a new society for those who enjoy the varied features of the Entropia Universe. There is no leaning towards any one profession and diversity will be encouraged. The society will suit the timezones of western European players who,like me, play after work and at weekends. This is...
  14. Mzilikazi

HSL (Highest Single Loot events) and why they are good for ALL of us

Hello again, I am concerned about the apathy towards events and it really does seem to stem from a belief that only Uber players can win events. First off let me say this - For PVP it is obvious - skills rule supreme. Secondly, to a large extent the Total loot events may arguably favour Ubers...
  15. Mzilikazi

Zili's 850 PED TroxieFest Sunday 16th July 19:00 MA to 20:00 MA

Date: Sunday 16th July Time: 19:00MA to 20:00MA Location: TTT - Zhorgul's Land Area 20 Seconds North of Rei's Defense Teleport. Event Type: Single Highest Loot Event 1st Prize 500 PED 2nd Prize 250 PED 3rd Prize 100 PED Second and Third prize will be given directly to Avatars directly after...
  16. Mzilikazi

Teams in events.

Has anyone had any experience of this? Does it work? Does the team count as one person? Does the team share the prize? Thanks. Zili
  17. Mzilikazi

The best day and time for an event for me is....

What day and time range would be best for you to attend an event, assuming that the type of event, ticket price and prize are perfect for you. Thanks in advance.
  18. Mzilikazi

1600 PED Atrox Young. Get in!

Loving it ;-) Click to enlarge
  19. Mzilikazi

The reason you don't sign up for events is...

I am doing a little research and I hope you can help me out. Thanks in advance!
  20. Mzilikazi

Zili's "What's On" Thread (Updated Regularly)

Saturday 17th June - Ithaca - Zili's World Cup Party. Sunday 16th July - TTT - TroxieFest
  21. Mzilikazi

Zili's Soccer World Cup Party

Zili's Soccer World Cup Party - Ithaca - Saturday June 17th Come and join us to celebrate the Soccer World Cup this Saturday the 17th in Ithaca. Dance around the TP with your friends or relax in the VIP Bar area or dance on the VIP Balcony! Everyone is welcome! Stream music from Ravetrax or...
  22. Mzilikazi

Mature Snable Female Global (Sorry ;-) )

Hunting with Shade and Rep Edge 2x0 at Atlas Haven North! Loving it! Click to enlarge
  23. Mzilikazi

VU 8.4 and Music Streaming. Available to event creators?

VU 8.4 made it possible for Neverdie to stream music to CND - this is a great feature and I think it will really add to the EU experience. What I did get to thinking though is that it is possible to hire the Ithaca Bar (one example) for an event - it would be good for the event organiser to be...
  24. Mzilikazi

Armour Decay during event.

Armour Decay Since VU 8.4 I ran an event on Sunday in the Atrox land area north of the Rei's Defense TP. It was all good fun but something worrying was highlighted afterwards. The armour decay seemed to be a lot higher than usual. To set the scene, the Atroxes in the area are primarily Atrox...
  25. Mzilikazi

We ran an event - my thoughts...

The event went well. The attendance was not great - maybe about 15 from a potential 40 tickets. I believe the reasons for this are as follows: Prize money too small (this is easily remedied of course) Unawareness of events - people do not understand the events system I think and do not fell...
Back