Search results

1. B

Buying: After long time I'm back - buying...

If you need fast cash and good prices you can contact me, add me as friend or look at me in twins.. Currently I'm buying: Paint can - blue, olive, yellow Output amplifier Tier II component Tier III component Basic bearings Basic coil Basic sensor Basic sheet Basic processor Molisk Basic leather...
  2. B

Space... new possibilities for everyone

Hi! At the moment we have situation where space is lootable, but pirates cant loot any decent player because of Mothership services and logout option. Also, mothership owners, who invested lot of money into SI structure of their ship are not satisfied... There are petitions for removing...
  3. B

Question for MS owners

Hi! Imagine space where logout is disabled and pirates can destroy motherships and loot stackables.... Imagine space where patches are still not implemented and motherships have weakspots... My question for MS owners is: Would you be ready to go in convoys (5 - 6 motherships plus half a...
  4. B

Beautiful sightseeing places

Good evenening to everyone! I have a wish... i am a trader and while i wait for my ah trades to finish i have a lot of spare time... sometimes, sweating is boring... ;) so i would like to see very nice places, places where i could sit, light a cigarette and just enjoy the view... places which...
  5. B

is it working?

bla bla bla
  6. B

Babaroga1x traders log

Two years ago i was hired by one of big imperial investment corporations to come to calypso solar system and do some investment research... I had office in Hilton Resort in Port Atlantis, my own limo and driver, yacht, unlimited money on my Galactica Visa Card... Then suddenly, three months...
Back