Search results

1. L

SELL: Bulk of skills

bump . . . . .
  2. L

Scourge, I believe you are mistaken. I just recalculated with my handy dandy excel spreadsheet and www.peauction.com percentages and found the following: Aim 8.58 30.0769 258.059802 Alertness 2.36 30.1413 71.133468 Anatomy 56.24 13.9989 787.298136 BLP WT 13.24 21.7017 287.330508 CR...
  3. L

Perhaps I miscalculated -- I'll re-calc after a nice nap :)
  4. L

WhuddaBumppp!
  5. L

Closed:sell bulk skills closed due to lack of interest.
  6. L

Most unlikely Hof, and finally 3k rifle

Gratz :) Low HoFs are a rare find nowadays, consider yourself lucky ;) ... Yes you are wrong. The HoF system never takes into account any sort of market value. What is likely is that it was not 30 ped ammo and 40 ped oils, but instead 33 ped ammo and 47 ped oil (or another combination...
  7. L

Emik X5 91dmg BLP pistol

... Who decided it was a looted gun? Cause I'm 99.9% sure I saw someone get a decently sized crafting HoF off an Emik X5 a few days ago...
  8. L

Neconu uber :)

Gratz :) .....
  9. Neco

Neco

10. L

Shadow Arms F

:drool: gratz
  11. L

Woot!!! :) My first UBER over 2kpeds!! :)

Gratz man! :D
  12. L

Just Graduated Highschool :D

Thanks faustian and all you gratz-ers :) Yeah, I hear ya about "Formal" education crap not being for everyone. Its just one path out of many out there to grab for. A diploma is just paper and ink anyhow :P I'm mostly just happy that I'm moving to a new stage in life. Moving out, going to new...
  13. L

Just Graduated Highschool :D

Well this isn't exactly a EU acheivement... but I figured what the hell, I'll post just for kicks. I just graduated earlier today, got my diploma holder thing that I have to go to the school on monday to pick up the real one :P.. Going off to a university in september :) Big changes ahead for me.
  14. L

SELLING: Plate sets, Armor sets and parts, misc stuff.

Auction closed. Thanks all
  15. L

Updated and BUMP
  16. L

PE-ASS what would you add

Ingame messenger support: AIM, Yahoo, MSN etc with sounds. I hate tabbing out to deal with IMs :P
  17. L

uhhh... uhhh....... BUMP
  18. L

SELLING: Full Ghoul (M), A106, FAP-69, Full 3Bs, Lots of soft hide

free BgolsUaMnoobPah ;)
  19. L

Bids noted, BUMP!
  20. L

bid noted derrrbummppp
  21. L

ATH - not for me, well yes - but in PARTS ;)

Gratz to A......T..............H :) ...? I don't quite understand... what exactly are you trying to say here? They are almost exactly the same because they are the same HoF, only one with the sparkles and one with the time/date/pos. I don't think anyone meant to imply otherwise.
  22. L

Auction closed, thanks to all bidders :) if you wern't contacted, assume the item was sold or I wasn't satisfied with the bids ;)
  23. L

PEStats 4.0 SOON

it seems that the installer is not forwards compatible with DotNet framework. Is this to be expected? I hadn't installed DotNet Framework before, so I installed 2.0 today to try out PEStats, but it doesn't let me install it. Must I uninstall 2.0 and install 1.1.4322 instead?
  24. L

BUYING: Omegaton A204 Amp

uhhh.... bump!
Back