Search results

1. K

Lanas Mining Blogg - MA hates me.

Hey Neil. Are you talking unamed or amped mining? 2-4k ped unamed is a lot of drops and a lot of hours of work. Through this week i cycled 10k and another 10k ped last week and am sitting on 77% tt return overall. I'm getting a decent hitrate on rares and overall mu is pretty decent, but i...
  2. K

Lanas Mining Blogg - MA hates me.

Mining foma is a mistake 99% of the time, period. Whoever says otherwise suffers from a serious case of "gamblers falacy". Mining planetside feels bad to me lately. For the last couple of months i've been getting an average of 76% return, and then a bigger claim comes and balances up to to the...
  3. K

Selling: Kleus corner

I'm gonna go ahead and bump this thread.
  4. K

Updated with some new items.
  5. K

Hey everyone i seem to always have a lot of stuff to sell that doesn't usually fit the auction, some don't have that much demand others are just not worth the auction fee. I will periodically update this thread with more stuff i find or want to sell. I'm in calypso every other night to sell and...
  6. K

New Miner vs New Mining System

Hello there. I too am a new player and inexperienced miner that has just been starting out. Comparing your experience to my own i can point out that the hit rate/average return is very similar, i too am hitting an average of 90%, and i too am only mining ores. However, i am able to profit...
  7. K

Are you sure there are enough mobs in Eudoria???

I agree with OP in the sense that the spawns of hundreds of mobs in the same place breaks the immersion and feels unrealistic. Even in Arkadia, sure you have areas completely empty, but you also have areas absolutely filled with mobs, like thousands of them. Cant we just have a few sparse...
  8. K

What to hunt MU wise

Hey everyone I've been talking with people and most just hunt for fun in the search of a big one. They deposit and are perfectly happy with it. That's absolutely ok! I, however, am deeply interested in overall longterm returns, and for that i have to look at the MU of the average loot. So i...
  9. K

Ah, its the same old tragic story of misery and woe.

I giggled when the wife warned him about how strong longtooth are. Funny stuff.
  10. K

Tons to do, but bored...

How old are you? Your incredibly high expectation on how much people can entertain you makes me think that you're not that old. At least not old enough to understand that no1 is interesting enough to entertain you more than you can entertain yourself on your own. At least for me. Nothing feels...
  11. K

Smilgs hunting log

If even the ubers are losing this much there's no hope for the common of us =( I don't understand how youc an't find 10% mu on your hunts to make them at least even.
  12. K

Hierarchy of Fortune Wheels

True, it is 90% tt profit. Are you hunting eco? If so, and if i may ask, what level of creatures are you hunting?
  13. K

Sorry, i think i missed your post there. I'm just talking about the data i collected, haven't seen any other type of data in this foruns, though everyone seems to talk about the 90% tt profit, and it fits with what i found. About it being a normal distribution, I haven't done the test yet, but...
  14. K

Those are very good tips, i will start that asap. I'm hunting shinkibas, i'll now start a 100 ped run on shinkiba young alone. 100 ped should be more than enough for at least 5 loot cycles. So i'll be doing it 25 ped each. I'm hunting with an opallo with an a101 no armour, no fap. I'll get...
  15. K

Yes i thought i was. At least what i stated was how the loot worked for the first 3 - 4k kills. But i made 1k kills last night that were totally off, disproving my theory. Well, not disproving it completely, because i have more than enough data to backup my original theory, but somehow pointing...
  16. K

Half true. That system designed to keep track of tt spent doesn't exist. The other one i'm not sure/don't have enough data, but it seems both unlikelly and unnecessary. Loot follows a normal distribution, and it's average is equal to the cost of killing a creature playing eco, not counting the...
  17. K

Question: Does tt rate and tt itself ruin the economy?

What i'm referring about the tt isn't the terminal itself, it's the sell option of said terminal and the items base value. But the problem here is, without tt and mindark only profiting from deposit fees and auction fees (which is a profit in itself) and not from the decay is that players would...
  18. K

How does loot work?

I'm sure there are a lot of players that figured out how to profit from hunting. They just don't talk about it for obvious reasons. But yeah, it's possible.
  19. K

@Greyfox, good post. + rep, entirelly true. About my general idea, it's a bad one. Not just about what you guys said, but because (and it took some time to come to me) increasing loot and removing tt means only one thing, everyone would profit from the ingame resources, obviously removing the...
  20. K

Selling: Fort Argus bank

As DeeDee said it would definitly be nice to see some figures of the bank. Perhaps you don't want to post them on the forums?
  21. K

Yep. HoFs and big loots only ruin the gameplay imho... Loot should be more consistent so that hunters could have a profit with the markup!
  22. K

Wait what? I have this huge collection of old stamps, which (and ive checked) have no tt value, and are worthless to everyone else, does that mean i'm in a skint? You say the materials are worthless to everyone else, but it's implicit that they are not worthless between them, that means they...
  23. K

No profit is a loss. Plus HoFs are just there as a marketing strategy and to make players want said hofs. The base value of an item should be given by it's demand and how hard it was to get/item rarity, not by what MA thinks it should be worth!
  24. K

So i was thinking, every item ingame is valued by it's tt price and not by it's actual value (which, according to the economics theory, is valued by the offer and demand curve of said item). So, imagine EU without any tt's, anarchy? No, you'd simply see some items increasing in price and...
Back