Search results

1. M

Limit the deposit?

Hmm Of course, at the point planet calypso has turned out to be, there is no way to introduce such a thing. But could be nice if one of the new planets that is to come would be a subscription-based planet, which of course had no connection with the planet calypso we live on right now...
  2. M

Selling: ESI, TT=293,78 - buyout 985%

As topic says, I sell this ESI, TT=293,78 - buyout 985%, which means 2894PED
  3. M

New Transmission 19. des

Any nice decode ppl online? :) Missed a couple of lines that came later though, you can see them in another thread... :P
  4. Robot Message

Robot Message

Decoding needed :)
  5. M

OLA 27 - Gold Rush - May 2 Week Mining Event

Thank you :) I just met up with Moonfish and got my prize. Thank you :) It was a fun event and I tried my best to get to first place, but sadly for me I didn't strech that long :P Hope more mining events like this are coming up :)
  6. M

My last Not bad, a HoF for a last entry in this contest :) Click to enlarge
  7. Gold rush entry 9

Gold rush entry 9

8. M

Here we go 6th Click to enlarge 7th Click to enlarge 8th This one I took a screen and forgot to get coords and time: Click to enlarge When I realised that, my global text was out of sight, here is the same claim with coords and time that I took some minutes later :P Click to enlarge
  9. Gold rush entry 8-

Gold rush entry 8-

10. Gold rush entry 8

Gold rush entry 8

11. Gold rush entry 7

Gold rush entry 7

12. Gold rush entry 6

Gold rush entry 6

13. M

Some more :) Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Stay tuned for more :P
  14. Gold rush entry 5

Gold rush entry 5

15. Gold rush entry 4

Gold rush entry 4

16. Gold rush entry 3

Gold rush entry 3

17. M

It is? werid, cause when I stood at the claim, I could go like only maximum 2 meters to east and get the "You have left LA"-message :P
  18. M

Another one :) Got another one, Its inside the border by 1-2 meters, lol :) Click to enlarge
  19. Gold rush entry 2

Gold rush entry 2

20. M

Got one :) An entry to the competition :) Full avatar name is Thomas Mysil2 Kjellemo since it came out a litte bad on picture. Click to enlarge Edit: clickable thumbnail :P
  21. Gold rush entry 1

Gold rush entry 1

22. M

FAP problem

Not bugged :P I don't think the FAP is bugged. This is the way male avatars get healed in this game - by looking at nekkid womens. While the female avatars get to actually use the bandages and stuff. It simply are how we ppl are build... :)
Back