Search results

1. D

Addressing the spread of misinformation.

Okay, I read it. Sorry people are dicks, but that's the way the world is. You're a good person for clarifying, but learn the lesson that there will always be people who are just out to troll. (Like when I tried selling my Foul Suctioncup way back when) Easiest thing to do is ignore them and...
  2. D

Info: Ongoing & Updated Prizes thread for Mutation Station - Arkadia Planet

ArrrGGGHHH!! I missed the karma Killer by 1 FRICKIN PED!!!!! (Well, 1.20 ped but ya)
  3. D

Entropia Universe 14.6 Release Notes

LOL... as the Global/HoF ticker bar above flashes red, I'd say they skipped that course.
  4. D

New GUI update, mining issues, chat, etc.

Hey all just putting it out there, I am having some major issues with the new update, my chat keeps bugging out, and then I am seeing HoF hits well after the timestamp. I had a mining claim of a small (V) gazzurdite poof on me in no less than 30 seconds after I found it. I know they reduced...
  5. D

Who is with me?

Heh opps not quite there Whoops my bad... I found this thread off a link, didn't know I had to have those skills for the club. I know now that I went back and read all pages. I further thought oh well I am probably close, but Entropia says they open at 50 hit for CS, and 45 dmg for...
  6. D

Who is with me?

Application for new Star member I have you all beat. I have been playing solely on Calypso for 6 years now. You can check me out on Entropedia, entropialife, and Little big mining log. My largest hunting loot is pathetic. I have found 791 in mining, but that was right after I first started...
  7. D

Little Big Mining Log - Miners Tool (OCR)

The only problem with this that this link does not appear to work anymore. It acts like a dead link and nothing downloads. I open it in a new tab, I get a blank page.
  8. D

Selling: Foul Suctioncup

New and Improved Bump! Nah, just kidding, it's a regular bump.
  9. D

bump bumping it up
  10. D

Super Bump Superbowl Weekend Bump!
  11. D

Bump Bump as it's the first of a new month.
  12. D

Update Nope, false alarm readers. Was just a kind person letting me know about the auction. I will say it does look like 500K ped at first glance, but missing that all important "TT+" in front of it, which it will never have as it is a component. I'd like to say a special thank you for...
  13. D

Bump Bump because I was thinking about it today. Interest has been stated via PM, possible sale pending depending on offer received, will post more when I know more.
  14. D

Ya, it would be great... Hah. Ya it'd be nice if it was 500K ped. But ya, its about 950 ped. Sorry I have been gone a while, RL and all... bump!
  15. D

bump bump to the top
  16. D

bump bump, back from RL
  17. D

Post Holiday bump Hello all, I hope everyone had an awesome Christmas and Happy New Year! I am back, and here is a bump for the Foul Suctioncup. Starting Price is still AROUND 17K, and will negotiate (depending on circumstances) from there, until the both of us are satisfied. (17K is the...
  18. D

Yes, somewhere around it. Will negotiate as stated. Ty for the inquiry.
  19. D

Bump Bump for the next holiday weekend! Happy new year to all! Grats to Merry Mayhem winners!
  20. D

Bump for the holiday weekend Bump for the holiday weekend Merry Xmas to all!
  21. D

Summary for those just joining Okay so as promised, here is an updated list. As these were all sent via PM, I would imagine that anonyminity is implied. Offers as of 12/20/11 1.45am PST/USA. Previous Offers: 1K or trade for Calypso land deed. Sent via PM 11/20 *Still Active but declined...
  22. D

Hey Skaffen, thanks for the bump. Ya, essentially this thread will just be kept bumped and/or as replies come in. MA has done too much to EU in too little time and now everything is FuBared. (I mean really, how hard is it to manage a freaking game platform? I know people with little to no...
  23. D

Bump Only bump for the week, due to most making Merry Mayhem preparations.
  24. D

Back from vacation Hey all back from vacation, Bump for the weekend
  25. D

Update and Bump Okay so it's on page 3 guess it's time for a bump..... Weekly update: No new offers other than a couple of random contacts in game gratzing me and saying they and someone they know may be interested after the land deeds are all sold. Still no response from the high offerer...
Back