Selling: Foul Suctioncup

Youd be gutted if another one drops, sell while the irons hot :silly2:

Very true...since MA is reading this forum too, they can see how greedy you are with "your precious" and will push the button for some other players who loot Foul Suctioncup as a Christmas gifts...:eyecrazy::silly2::bowdown::nana::monkey:

Very true...since MA is reading this forum too, they can see how greedy you are with "your precious" and will push the button for some other players who loot Foul Suctioncup as a Christmas gifts...:eyecrazy::silly2::bowdown::nana::monkey:

LOL. Hi Madstorm. So what exactly was the purpose of your post? Greedy would imply that this item has a set value and I am far exceeding it. Problem is, as I have been saying for 4 pages now, since this item's last known data is from 2006, it is severely outdated, and to my knowledge the only one existing in game, or at least the only one for sale. The other side to that problem is, the value is then determined by what people are willing to pay for it, and if you take a look in game right now, a lot of the circular in game has been coverted to .01 pec value Land deeds.

I trust what Ronny said about doing a direct trade for 17K, and he even has a screenshot of the loot. He is also a very reputable player, that I myself happen to know of him from way back when. Taking an average of 4.2K from the auction and 17K is 10.6K.

Where I could just as easily go by this average, and no one would really blame me for not considering offers below it, I am considering all offers. (Except the obvious lowball ones, although I am still acknowledging them) I announce these offers so that all that MAY be interested in it have a chance to see it, and what the offers on the table are, much to the dismay of MU flip sellers.

So what part of it exactly is greed? I thought I was being as transparent as possible in this, and had spelled everything out. Being shrewd and being greedy are two entirely different avenues of business, as opposite as day and night.

Let me break it down Crayola style for you:

Unless you have something worthwhile to contribute in the information department, as most others have on here, you can refrain from posting comments like the one above, and go somewhere else to act and make comments like a child in it. Very poor form indeed to post a comment like that in the middle of someone attempting to conduct a professional-type sale of an extremely rare item.

(BTW if you were just uber-hating when posting, I can kinda understand that. I have had days like that when I thought about posting things like that as well. For future reference though, you may want to check on the avatar and make sure, I am not an uber, nor anywhere close. I got lucky, just like you get lucky when you hit a good vehicle BP)

Finally, send me a PM with how many thrusters you have in stock atm, what price they are, and when/where you will be selling next. Got some soc members that may be looking for some soon, and I could point them your direction. Oh crap wait, I just blew my greedy cover by not buying them and reselling them for more!! HAH! Thanks Mad, after the day I had I needed a laugh. Lookout Grinch!! Here I come!

Thank you all for the PM's of support I have been getting with info and speculations, if nothing else, I do enjoy the conversations.

Regards,
~TDD

Well dude, you took it too personally, it was a pure joke, just pure joke to make you laught ;) I'm not keeping "the uber's" side, not even bacause I'm not one. Looking at your case seem to be great that actually everybody (in theory) got a chance to loot such rare stuff. The problem comes later, in balancing your needs with the needs of the potential buyer, which in this case might be only land owner. Knowing here is a big need of foul DNA might make your sale easier, but seems that even if it is such rare stuff, small interest as well as narrow group of recipients will not make you rich easy.

Check my first post on the first page of this thread and believe in my support. I wish you to success with selling it for the price you desired.

Regards
/madstrom (waiting for Christmas gifts from MA ;)

using last sale in 2006 as mark for what mu should be now ( or even try to make it higher ) is a dangerous aproach.

the first ul cb26 sold for tt+150k , now if you own one you would be lucky if you could sell it for tt+30k

My advice is, if you have a bid for 14k , put a BO at 15-17k.

cheers and good luck

ermik

My advice is, if you have a bid for 14k , put a BO at 15-17k.

cheers and good luck

ermik

And my advice is ..... if you have a bid at 14k ..... take the peds and haul ass :laugh:

-Bemo-

And my advice is ..... if you have a bid at 14k ..... take the peds and haul ass :laugh:

-Bemo-

That's exactly what I would do. Unless of course you don't mind the gamble, and therefore to each his own.

Good luck with sale and congratz on your loot :)

Bumpa

@ madstorm

Oh no mad, no dire offense taken. I was just covering my bases just in case though. (I wasn't quite sure with you from our many banters with newbs and crafters alike in twins, thank you for the reassurance though, it is noted for all time now.) You are probably right in that MA will press the drop button on this again, I would expect no less of that based upon my luck history prior to this drop. (It took a long time for me to get over someone ATHing running through an area and spaz bombing where I had just been. Same finder, same approximate level.)

My tone in that probably stems more from a wisdom tooth I have trying to absess I think. It's quite painful, and part of why my schedule is fubared again this week.

@ everyone else - Completely agree. I have enough arguements on both sides, some due to the present game condition thanks to MA, some because I have a relatively secluded and specifically small to minor target audience that would buy to use and not attempt a resell, among many many other variables that all suck to try and compile.

Some are saying take the money and run, based on obvious observations that everything uber rare drops its MU over time. One thing I would like to counter that with though is there are some things that have increased MU over time. Granted the comparisons are a little strechable, but still super freaking rare and desirable items. These would be things like UL amps, bank deeds, Dome deeds, etc.

I am not saying that this item is anything like those, but as an economy goes in very very simplistic terms, when something goes down, something else must go up. If nothing else goes up, we are all just losing money and should be striving for whatever we can get, and GTFO now.

What totally gets me about MA is they are so concerned about people withdrawing money that I think they adjusted the settings so that it starves a player as much as it can, and then boom, ATH or 5 digits for someone, and usually someone who is no stranger to it, or someone who hasn't even depoed at all, and has virtually no skills.

Although I am kind of getting off subject of the sale here, it does tie in. What I would more think MA would be better off doing is instead of these uber hits from mining and high end crafting, give back reasonable hits to total 98% without having level 90 in some skill, and the very occasional ATH or 5 digit.

I don't know of a single person that if they globaled once per basic filters run in excess of 100 attempts would be all in a rush to pull out their peds. It would take them about 75 runs to even dream about it. But they can skill up, and play the game, and "be a crafter". In 2008, I remember doing runs of 3000 BF, and usually hitting a 10-30 pedder in there a couple of times. I was so stoked about being able to get more materials for skill increases, saving up to withdraw never even crossed my mind.

Now the other side of this sharp sword, is Blueprints. I would venture to guess that there are still some Calypso BP's that have yet to be discovered. Why? Well take high end armor. Most newer players have no idea that it can be crafted. Hell, some experienced crafters have no idea it can be crafted from a BPL. That is because it either hasn't been unlocked by MA, and/or no one bothers to craft at armor that high because the materials are too hard and too expensive to get. (I know cause once upon a time there was a crafter that popped an Eon UL BPL, screenies and all. You can also look in the discoveries hall of fame archives and see certain high end armor BP's. If those drop, then it's likely and logical the others have BP components too)

This is where MA comes in. Why is rugaritz, himi, Xanerium, or Dunkel, or whatever those rare materials are so freaking rare? What is the point of that? What possible reason could MA have to limit the distribution of those in game? We have max level prospectors and Surveyors. They are still just as rare. It is because of crafting. That is MA's control and influence over it.

Think about this, whats more costly in the long run? Fighting several hundred thousand mobs that can possibly drop the armor, or making several hundred thousand combines on armor to get the BP to make the armor? The answer would probably stun you. Most would say crafting is more expensive, and you would be dead wrong. You can make it ore expensive if done incorrectly, or skipping skill up steps. Remove the MU involved from both professions, think about how much more MU is involved with crafting.

The TT value to craft all the way up to possibly drop the LBPL or BPL to make the item, Vs the TT value to hunt for it to drop is far less in most cases. That, in my humble opinion is why MA makes the higher level crafting tools and armor and weapons "appear" harder to obtain via crafting, but they're actually not. The materials' rarity and MU involved in getting them makes it completely retarded to do it that way. If you could obtain all those rarer materials needed at TT value (assuming a good amount were put into circluation), you would start seeing high level armorers making Eon or Shadow UL overnight.

This conundrum is exactly like my Foul Suctioncup loot and the Foul DNA. Okay, it dropped finally after everyone was on MA about DNA parts. Now what? It would be the same as if I got a level 75 required armor BPL discovery. The only thing I have to do with it is sell it. My armorcrafting is not that high, and my target audience would be very small, as there is probably only a few avatars that really could chip in or have already acheived that skill profession level.

One of the things why I am not too terribly concerned about more FSC dropping is that it would not be in MA's best interest to do that. I think I mentioned this earlier, and maybe not, but if you get everyone killing fouls or some other critter on LA's, the owners make ped. The more ped that LA owners make, the higher the potential for them to withdraw that ped once they accrue several thousand. The LA was an investment to them, and the tax revenue is their dividend payout on that investent when withdrawn to actual money. Remember the withdrawl word is a dirty word to MA especially right now.

Judging from how wary MA seems to be of anyone making ped off of fees, taxes, or whatever for very long, that is why I believe that this FSC is unique, and will be the only one that drops for a good long while. I could be wrong too. Entirely possible.

But either way, I should probably just sell this thing and let someone else worry about all that.

After I get through my hanus schedule for the week, I will see where I am at, and set a firm BO price for all, and a countdown with the high offer that I have at the time. (Provided the medication I get for pain doesn't knock me cold everyday after I have this stupid tooth removed)

Thank you all reading and for your posts, much appreciated as always.

Regards,
~TDD

Interesting item and congrats on the nice loot.

While I dont got anything worthwhile to contribute about the current worth of such item, I would venture to guess that most other items needed to make the foul dna is quite generic and easy to come by. But if they aren't your suctioncup is quite worthless as it is and 14k is a good price. On the other hand if the DNA is easy to make with the cup being the rare part, I think the price should be way above the 14k mark taken into account that DNAs like neconu, which there are en abundance of, both live on LAs and in peoples storage fetch a few k atleast and foul is very rare.

That being said, I hope Deathifier buys it, as he is the most natural buyer. Having just one foul dna at an LA is kinda meh, but he will have two(?) if he decided to add it to his, which makes the foul grinding alot better if you wanna mass-slaughter and win the iron mission.

Ok, maybe I had something worthwhile to contribute with anyways. Good luck with the sale and Deathifier please buy this and pump up your spawn ;)

DNA fragment B, Foul Bone, Foul Skin, Foul Skull, and Foul Suction Cup are required to get foul DNA. All are easy to acquire except the suction cup obviously.

DNA fragment B, Foul Bone, Foul Skin, Foul Skull, and Foul Suction Cup are required to get foul DNA. All are easy to acquire except the suction cup obviously.

Are the foul teeth and eye not used?

Are the foul teeth and eye not used?

Hey slither, I tried to respond to your PM, but I got a nice little database error cause apparently the forums hiccupped.

To my knowledge it is just as BB said for the DNA combine. I put those elements into the refiner, and it turns white. I would assume the result is the Foul DNA, although it could be something else, but I really doubt it, as that is what is listed on Entropedia.info.

Although it is quite fuzzy in my head, I do seem to recall that sometime around VU 7/8 one of the updates was to the DNA combine components in one of the loot overhauls they did. As I was just a yearling nooblet at the time, it really didn't concern me, so I may be mistaken on that, as that was about the time I stopped playing the first time.

It could very well be that the teeth and the eye are the old components that were used, and were replaced by the skull, as no one has seen them in game since according to the Wiki. I know I haven't can't say I have heard anyone before you mention it in the dozens of people I have talked to, and I would of remembered and unusual drop like that if I, or anyone in my soc, Starfleet Command, had gotten it over the last 3 years.

It could also be that those are used for tailoring components as well, but I didn't see anything listed for it when I went digging.

Also, as far as the auction and Ronny's sale data go, I believe it is actually the other way around. The auction was completed in May sometime, that is from memory, I don't really know as PEauction.com has been compromised by a redirect but I do know it has been over 5 years ago. (hence how I opened this thread) I recommend everyone stay off of PEauction.com until it is fixed btw.

Ronny's FS was dropped probably sometime in Late October, early November. That means that the suctioncup jumped by more than 400% from the auction sale. Right buyer, sure, possibly.

@ Simon... I thank you for your kind vantage point. I do tend to agree with you, as the Foul DNA is one of the more rare DNA, precisely for the rarity of this item.

But for the moment it really doesn't matter as the 14K bidder has not responded to my PM's over the last few days to confirm their offer among other various details.
Probably got scared off by thinking he/she had over offered because of all the speculation, and the wild flux in EU at the moment.

So I will say ... .bump.... back to square one, PM me or post if you have a serious offer for this.

I will also say that any offer in excess of 25K that is seriously made will constitute a 24 hour countdown from the point it is made. I will then advertise in twins/allode with the thread, so that word will get around that if those that were watching wanted to bid, now would be a good time to do it.

Anything less than that, and I will consider it on an individual basis. Trades are welcome to offer, but please note I have no use for high level items as I am not there yet, and I have no use for those worthless deeds, land, apartment or building.

As this thread has had over 2K views, I can not in good faith do a buy out and be done amount, as it is extremely possible that there are hundreds of people watching this thread and waiting for something more concrete.

Simon makes an extremely good point. It is this item alone that makes the Foul DNA scarce in EU, and the rest are all common, with the skull being uncommon, although I and many others in my society have dropped the skulls, and even given them away for events. As this is the only suctioncup that I know of that is for sale, making it unique. It quite possibly could be the only one in game at the moment, which of course is subject to change... but how soon is the question though.

@ people that want more Fouls on TI land area - I have already been in touch with deathifier, and it seems he is not in touch with those people that want more fouls on his LA, as he has stated that he is not interested in it. He cited a couple of reasons related to natural spawn areas not being that bad, making the TI spawn less attractive and the economics of adding more pretty poor.

Understandable at adding them @ 15K + a pop, it might take a few months to get that back. But those of you that feel differently are more than welcome to tell him that you desire more, as a LA owner I would want to know if my investment was more popular than I gave it credit for.

Finally, I think I have said this before, but I am in no hurry to sell this item. I have been taking my time to discuss and research speculation about pricing for this item.

Those findings and research have led me to the conclusion that:

1. Yes, this is a freakishly rare item, is quite possibly the only one in existence atm, and the only one for sale.
2. Even if another one drops in the near future and not 3-5 years later, I doubt if that one will go cheaply either.
3. There is a demand for someone to have pure fouls, or increase that spawn, on a land area.
4. This item changes a portion of the game, as it means that foul missions can be completed quicker.
5. The community has mixed emotions about the value of this item, and has a limited potential buyer base.
6. There has been an extrodinary amount of views on this thread and relatively few offers.
7. I have been in contact with less than 25% of the LA owners.
8. The offers I have received came within 4 days of posting this sale thread.
9. Calypso's MU econ is highly unstable atm.

There are many more than this, but these are the major ones facts that seem to be pointing to I should just sit and wait for a reasonable offer, and continue my pleasant discussions that I have been having in PM's with various people. Truth be told, I am learning more about the high end of the game and the history of it than I ever thought I would, and I thank all of those people for sharing that info.

If I would of had these people to talk to back at the time, I may not of stopped playing for a couple years, as their conversations, theories, and information is quite enjoyable and interesting.

Thank you all once again for looking, and thank you all for the grats, bumps and everything else.

Regards,
~TDD

@ people that want more Fouls on TI land area - I have already been in touch with deathifier, and it seems he is not in touch with those people that want more fouls on his LA, as he has stated that he is not interested in it. He cited a couple of reasons related to natural spawn areas not being that bad, making the TI spawn less attractive and the economics of adding more pretty poor.

I am certainly aware of the desire for people to have a denser Foul spawn to hunt on, and whilst I would like to improve the spawn it must make economic sense in order to ensure that the spawn remains sustainable.

Since I believe that DNA part finders should seek out the maximum they can get I have refrained from commenting on the topic because it could considerably influence other peoples perceptions of its value.

- Deathifier

I am certainly aware of the desire for people to have a denser Foul spawn to hunt on, and whilst I would like to improve the spawn it must make economic sense in order to ensure that the spawn remains sustainable.

Since I believe that DNA part finders should seek out the maximum they can get I have refrained from commenting on the topic because it could considerably influence other peoples perceptions of its value.

- Deathifier

Right on Deathifier. I kinda guessed there was a reason I hadn't seen you post publicly in this thread so far. But I bet those people that posted their desires about the Foul TI LA are glad that they now know that you've been listening.

Ya not much in EU atm makes much economical sense, and probably won't for at least a couple more months until this whole Land Deed thing has blown over, and the machine recovers from the 60 million ped gap. Although certainly not all of that is removed from circulation, as some of it will be from depos, even 1/10th of that 60M amount removed from circulation has a damning effect on the MU industry, as indicated by the repeated ore MU rollercoaster ride that has been going on.

Maybe Merry Mayhem preparations by contenders will stabilize the land deed effect a little, but I have my doubts about even that.

Oh well though, to quote what a very wise lady once told me... "and this too shall pass".

Thanks for the bump Deathifier.

Update and Bump

Okay so it's on page 3 guess it's time for a bump.....

Weekly update:

No new offers other than a couple of random contacts in game gratzing me and saying they and someone they know may be interested after the land deeds are all sold.

Still no response from the high offerer, so I am going to go ahead and officially write it off, and as the other offers (after some consideration) were just too low.

As always, serious offers can post or PM me if they wish to remain anonymous. A 'serious' offer would constitute something starting around the 2006 price it sold for (17K) as stated by the last, or one of the last, sellers of this item. I am in no hurry to sell this, so please do not waste your time and mine with offers below this amount.

After extensive research and conversations into this, the majority of experienced people and traders I have been learning from are leaning towards that the value should be equivelent or higher to Ronny's late 2006 sale. This is due to a number of things, including rarity of the drop (thusfar), lack of Foul DNA in game, Fouls are now mission mobs, and the fact that the other combine components are common to uncommon.

I understand that the EU econ is experiencing some wild fluxes with everything going on atm, and that circulation is thinning out, so people may be tightening their belts. But, if I have to wait until there is more Ped in circulation, I do not mind, it is worth the wait. (I like small risk/return mining, and I have this insatiable curiosity about getting to lvl 100 sweater and how long it would take if it's even possible.)

I prefer ped, but may consider ped + trade if the item(s) are something phenominal, and as long as the ped still makes up over 2/3rds of the combo. (Please keep in mind I am not an uber, so anything high end I would not have a use for really, and all the medium stuff I can craft or acquire pretty easily.)

I would like to thank each and every person out there that contributed their experiences, thoughts, theories, general kindness, and grats. You all should feel proud to be participants in this society, for it is you, and those others out there like you that make this virtual world enjoyable, interesting, and entertaining. I hope that one day I am in a position to repay what has been visited upon me by those who have contributed to this experience, and if not I hope for the opportunity to 'pay it forward' to others who may wind up in a similar situation down the road.

As this thread has almost 3,000 views at the time of this post, in less than 1 months time, that means that there potentially hundreds of others learning from it too, or at least interested enough to suscribe and/or post something in it and follow it. I am simply honored that many would choose to view my thread that often, as that many views are about 2,950 more than I expected at the start of this.

Regards,
~TDD

Back from vacation

Hey all back from vacation,

Bump for the weekend

Bump

Only bump for the week, due to most making Merry Mayhem preparations.

Those findings and research have led me to the conclusion that:

1. Yes, this is a freakishly rare item, is quite possibly the only one in existence atm, and the only one for sale.
2. Even if another one drops in the near future and not 3-5 years later, I doubt if that one will go cheaply either.
3. There is a demand for someone to have pure fouls, or increase that spawn, on a land area.
4. This item changes a portion of the game, as it means that foul missions can be completed quicker.
5. The community has mixed emotions about the value of this item, and has a limited potential buyer base.
6. There has been an extrodinary amount of views on this thread and relatively few offers.
7. I have been in contact with less than 25% of the LA owners.
8. The offers I have received came within 4 days of posting this sale thread.
9. Calypso's MU econ is highly unstable atm.

There are many more than this, but these are the major ones facts that seem to be pointing to I should just sit and wait for a reasonable offer, and continue my pleasant discussions that I have been having in PM's with various people. Truth be told, I am learning more about the high end of the game and the history of it than I ever thought I would, and I thank all of those people for sharing that info...

Regards,
~TDD

1. Granted (over emphasis)
2. Pure Speculation, unsupported due to lack of current sale
3. Given (definition of demand)
4. True
5. Neutral statement
6. Highlights lack of demand, not awareness of item sale.
7. see 6
8. Suggests serious bets are in
9. ...and not likely to get better any time soon (see RL)

Apart from 4. I can't see how you validate the increase on the price of an item from IG 'peak activity' against current conditions (fcked up). It is inherently worth less (rarity) than it's predecessor, at a time when demand is constrained by RL economics - which in the mid term is not looking good (understatement - try it some time...prudence)

1. Granted (over emphasis)
2. Pure Speculation, unsupported due to lack of current sale
3. Given (definition of demand)
4. True
5. Neutral statement
6. Highlights lack of demand, not awareness of item sale.
7. see 6
8. Suggests serious bets are in
9. ...and not likely to get better any time soon (see RL)

Apart from 4. I can't see how you validate the increase on the price of an item from IG 'peak activity' against current conditions (fcked up). It is inherently worth less (rarity) than it's predecessor, at a time when demand is constrained by RL economics - which in the mid term is not looking good (understatement - try it some time...prudence)

Hey Skaffen, thanks for the bump. Ya, essentially this thread will just be kept bumped and/or as replies come in. MA has done too much to EU in too little time and now everything is FuBared.

(I mean really, how hard is it to manage a freaking game platform? I know people with little to no education that do it, it is simply common sense and listening to your player base en total, not just the hardcores. Sony had the same problem with Everquest, and look where those games and company division is now... about to go bankrupt and letting players develop content because they had to let their devs go/devs quit on them for Blizzard... But it seems that the world is abundant with those that believe that their ideas and developments will work because they say so...I dunno.)

The one decent offer I had that I would of ended up accepting probably if the offerer had stayed in contact with me, prob thought that he/she could get it for a couple thousand ped less by waiting it out.

The things I have seen start coming about since I looted this item about a month ago are having some serious indications indeed that the entire EU may be circling the drain. Poor decisions have been made all around on the future of the EU planets since about a year ago, and it doesn't seem to be improving.

Couple that with the RL economy as you said and ya, it doesn't paint a pretty picture because MA has nothing to offer to people with no money, and little prospect of return or entertainment to those with money.

When the headlines read ... "MA now owned by Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs" , I think we will all have a serious laugh. (Nothing against ya JJ, but if a player turned investor took over, it is kind of obvious that MA has some serious issues.)

I really think any one of us long term players with a level head could probably do a better job developing the EU than MA has done recently, or at least have more viable long-term economically stable ideas, and not the plant and grab cash developments or villianous cuts that have been done recently. (Motherships, Land deeds, cutting off payments and responsibilities for game development to hanger owners, etc.)

But if MA ends up screwing the game over much worse, we will probably all end up TTing what we can and getting the hell out. Ofc that is an extreme exaggeration, but in light of MA's monumental blunders recently, I am sure there are many concerned about that error spree continuing to fook up the EU to the point where it just isn't enjoyable, nor feasable economically to play.

But anyway, on a more thread related note:

I will probably end up sitting on this item for quite some time, which is fine, but as I stated before, something around the 2006 sale that Ronny had would be acceptable for consideration. (17K)

Take as a bump need more fouls to kill

Tried to find coolstorybro.gif
ended up posting this Op
cool-starry-bra.jpg

Okay look. This is a SALE thread. Resist being a troll and don't give into posting something like the above. To call me arrogant is neither accurate, nor very kind of you, why you would bother to post something inappropriate like that? If you truely think I am arrogant, then move on and stop wasting your time with posting dribble like the above and viewing this thread. That also goes for anyone that agrees with your unkind, and unfair, statement.

I suppose though that for all the pleasant and interesting individuals that I have conversed with on this matter, there will be an equal amount of those that are of the inverse nature.

So from now on:

If you cannot post something in a constructive manner that is relevant to the sale of the item, don't post.
If you have no relevant information or comparison to contribute, don't post.
If you don't have an offer to make within the specified range, don't post.
If you feel the need to flame, troll, or otherwise occupy your time by making a negative and/or inappropriate comments, there are about 10,000 other threads to do it in. Go find one.

I would think those are pretty clear requests.

Thank you.
~TDD

I bid tt+400 peds. Offer stands for 167 days, or until the next suctioncup has been looted. When next suctioncup is looted, offer is tt+143 peds. PM if interested.

I bid tt+400 peds. Offer stands for 167 days, or until the next suctioncup has been looted. When next suctioncup is looted, offer is tt+143 peds. PM if interested.

Upps ....looks like another troll post seeing how it isnt near your 2006 price of 17k peds :rolleyes:

-Bemo-

Upps ....looks like another troll post seeing how it isnt near your 2006 price of 17k peds :rolleyes:

-Bemo-

I am not trolling, I am making a bid for an item for sale.

(You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Bemo again) your post (#56) pretty much express how everyone thinks :tiphat:

--moderator's note:--
The proper place to question the price of an item is in a pricecheck thread, not a sales thread. If you think his asking price is too high, discuss it elsewhere and simply leave this thread alone.
--/moderator's note:--

Summary for those just joining

Okay so as promised, here is an updated list.

As these were all sent via PM, I would imagine that anonyminity is implied.

Offers as of 12/20/11 1.45am PST/USA.

Previous Offers:
1K or trade for Calypso land deed. Sent via PM 11/20 *Still Active but declined for obvious reasons*
3.5K Sent via PM 11/20 *Withdrawn*
8K Sent via PM 11/21 *No response - assume bid withdrawn*
5K or approximate trade for various items Sent via PM 11/22 *No Response - assume bid withdrawn*
14K Sent via PM 11/23 *Accepted as high bid, offerer stopped Responding - assume withdrawn*

New Offers

A couple offers below 200 Ped - Declined
501 Ped - Declined
505 Ped - Declined

Due to the recent amounts of rude, unbased, and inappropriate posts made by just a few individuals, I have requested that all such posts be removed from my sales thread. I do not know to what end these posters were trying to achieve, other than to be harrassive and trying to bully the price down with their comments and mock bidding.

The starting price is still as stated - Around 17K - and negotiations will go from there.

If you wish to post simply to disrespect me or this thread, don't.
(Putting a ped amount in with a mocking tone or disrespectful coment is obviously not welcome either)

If you want to compare some other rare item, make sure it isn't an event item, is a piece of DNA, and went 5 years between sales before posting the comparison please.

I welcome relevant related info that I may not be aware of, however please do realize I have done several weeks of research and conversations about this item. If you would just like to give a free bump and/or gratzing me, that is acceptable as well.

As I know there will be those thinking it's hilarious to disrespect me or this thread anyway, I will simply request it to be removed. Eventually the moderator will get sick of my requests, and probably come find the person responsible. I figured this would be a serious type sales thread for a very rare item not seen for over 5 years, but I was incorrect.

I have already had one complaint from an interested party via PM who is just as irritated as anyone else who I have talked with in game about these types of posts. Additionally, I am a bit dissapointed in always checking this thread just to view posts such as these as of lately.

The disrespect I have been shown also is a bit disheartening because none of you disrespecting me even know or run with me, and this is my first sales thread. The last 30 posts or so makes me more likely to NOT log into Entropia based upon the ill will I have been shown here lately by a few individuals. Where as most people look forward to their next uber loot after the first, I now actually dread it because of my recent experiences. I am not a big depositer and MA could probably care less with how often I log in, but I am still a depositer and patron, just like most of you.

I just want to sell the thing for a fair value. If that means I have to wait, I am okay with that. If it means I have to put up with comments like the negative personal assaults that have been made, I am NOT okay with that, especially since I have yet to see them in any other sales thread I have looked at.

I will be only checking this thread sparratically over the holidays and Merry Mayhem event. If I take a little bit to get back to you, I am not ignoring you, I am simply enjoying the holidays with my family, I will check this thread and log in as time allows.

Finally, as to the supposed 2nd drop of a foul suctioncup, I believe this is/was a hoax. I find this very childish, immature, and disrespectful of my good fortune and honest effort in selling this to say the least. All those involved should be ashamed and/or punished for their dishonesty. But as it is the holidays, for those guilty parties involved, I forgive you, please don't do it again, and please refrain from PMing me or posting in my thread any further at all.

If one did actually drop though, or someone already has one in their inventory, I would love to see a screen shot of it verifying it's existence, and not just an info screen of it. This would adjust my pricing a little, after I confer with the owner of it. Although, with some of the 'generous' offers I have been given lately, I am sure that the other owner of one would sell it quickly, and you can only use so many Foul DNA. If that case comes to pass, I would probably let the other owner sell his for that amount and just sit on mine until Foul DNA was desired again.

As Snuggins said, anyone can pull up an info screen off of any item that has sold on auction. I thank and apologize to that viewer and the rest of you out there watching for having to put up with the string of brutish and disrespectful comments as of lately.

Regards,
~TDD.

P.S. @ Danimals in regards to the rep~ Ty for the positive rep. Yes, I do write long winded posts. I like to be as clear and consise as I can be when I have something worth saying.

You remind me Arnold J. Rimmer

consider it a free bump (it is allowed, isnt it?)

P.S. @ Danimals in regards to the rep~ Ty for the positive rep. Yes, I do write long winded posts. I like to be as clear and consise as I can be when I have something worth saying.

I think you need to look up the meaning of concise :).

Don't let the haters get you down, you have the right to ask for any price you want.

And bump.

"...thank you all for your input and suggestions..."

"...I have requested that all such posts be removed from my sales thread..."

Good luck with sale and BUMP

"Thank you again for your free bumps."

Your welcome.

Last edited:
Just sell it to deathifier for whatever price he's willing to pay and get it over with :p

By request of the OP (and simple politeness says) If you aren't making serious offers, inquiries, etc. stay out of this thread.

Go make a pricecheck thread and talk there.

Whether the OP gets 100k peds or just 10 is his business.

Back