Selling: Foul Suctioncup

Bump for the holiday weekend

Bump for the holiday weekend Merry Xmas to all!

Bump

Bump for the next holiday weekend! Happy new year to all! Grats to Merry Mayhem winners!

Post Holiday bump

Hello all,

I hope everyone had an awesome Christmas and Happy New Year! I am back, and here is a bump for the Foul Suctioncup.

Starting Price is still AROUND 17K, and will negotiate (depending on circumstances) from there, until the both of us are satisfied. (17K is the last sold price when it last dropped in 2005 for those of you just joining the viewing of this thread)

If you wish to lowball offer, I will not be offended, please do not be offended when I reject it.

Thank you all for viewing, and feel free to ask topic related questions via PM. Please limit your posts in this thread to either offers, or giving free bumps! Thank you.

Regards,
~TDD

bump

bump, back from RL

Will be surprised if you sell it before another suction cup is looted :tongue2: GL ON SALE.

Let me know if price drops considerably.
Meanwhile, good luck selling.

Regards,

Atami

foul_suction_cup.jpg

Looks like you are rich. 500,000 Ped.

Looks like you are rich. [B][SIZE=5]500,000 Ped[/SIZE].[/B][/QUOTE]

Not that rich.. That's 500000% (not 500000ped), which on the tt of a foul suctioncap (0.19ped) comes to 950ped

Not that rich.. That's 500000% (not 500000ped), which on the tt of a foul suctioncap (0.19ped) comes to 950ped

Shows how often I use auction orders doesn't it? :D

Thanks for the correction.

Ya, it would be great...

Hah. Ya it'd be nice if it was 500K ped. But ya, its about 950 ped. Sorry I have been gone a while, RL and all... bump!

Bump

Bump because I was thinking about it today. Interest has been stated via PM, possible sale pending depending on offer received, will post more when I know more.

Update

Bump because I was thinking about it today. Interest has been stated via PM, possible sale pending depending on offer received, will post more when I know more.

Nope, false alarm readers. Was just a kind person letting me know about the auction. I will say it does look like 500K ped at first glance, but missing that all important "TT+" in front of it, which it will never have as it is a component.

I'd like to say a special thank you for those watching out for potential interested people for me, it is much appreciated in my time of not being able to log on a lot.

~TDD

Bump

Bump as it's the first of a new month.

Super Bump

Superbowl Weekend Bump!

:lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup: That so funny.

New and Improved Bump!

Nah, just kidding, it's a regular bump.

Back