Search results

1. Charlie|MindArk

Mining Strongbox issue

The Mining Strongboxes are only supposed to be looted through "Something out of the ordinary" finds while mining. There was an issue with them also being looted from some mobs and they will therefore no longer drop until this has been fixed.
  2. Charlie|MindArk

Info: Issue regarding "Bonus shrapnel loot" in land area events

When getting a bonus shrapnel loot in a "Highest single loot" or "Most Loot" event on a land area, the bonus part (the larger stack of shrapnel) of the loot does not count towards the event scoring. This is because the bonus loot does not come from the monster itself on the land area but from a...
  3. Charlie|MindArk

Trapping in instances

Trapping monsters inside the new Cyclops Depths dungeon is considered an exploit. Intentional abuse of the disabled anti-trapping logic will from now on be punished. The anti-trapping logic will be activated in the next Platform Update and will be applied to all instanced areas.
  4. Charlie|MindArk

Rebalanced Mission Rewards

Sorry for the long delay with posting this but it's finally done and here they are, all the new rewards for all the Calypso Iron style missions.:scared::bowdown: As you will see all attributes have been replaced with "Attribute Tokens" these can be saved and redeemed at a later time if the...
  5. Charlie|MindArk

Secret mini Migration mission prize

The players who discovered the four new weapons in the new migration missions have each won 1 hour of free healing and reviving from Xenobiologist Charles Marvin. This prize can be used with a team or given to someone else if the winner want's to.:revive: Anywhere on Calypso, F.O.M.A or Crystal...
  6. Charlie|MindArk

The feffoid cave

The mission "Get the crystals" for the feffoid cave is now activated again.
  7. Charlie|MindArk

Stuck in space

If you are stuck dead in space you must be logged out in order for the support team to be able to relocate your avatar.
  8. Charlie|MindArk

Teleporters

Further teleporter removals will be made next VU to encourage players to use vehicles and teleport chips more. Only a few major cities will keep their teleporters and these will have a fee of 2PED/use. The cities that will keep their teleporters are: Port Atlantis, New Oxford, Fort Ithaca and...
  9. Charlie|MindArk

Swamp/sweat camp

I have heard a lot of people don't really like the current swamp camp at Port Atlantis and i have some plans on improving/making a new one with better functionality, more like the old ones. I have a general idea of what I'm going to do but my memory is a bit fuzzy when it comes to the old ones...
  10. Charlie|MindArk

New missions feedback

Hey, i thought i would drop by and ask for some feedback regarding the Rextelum and Traeskeron missions now that they have been available for a while, and seem to be quite popular. What i am mainly wondering is, would you want future missions to: 1. Award points based on the maturity killed or...
Back