Search results

1. uni_corn

Incident at Treasure Island

i just arrived in the hadesheim crater. has the crater always been a wave event?
  2. uni_corn

ah see that is not to underestimate. at least we dont know if the intruders still carry the egg by now or have just hidden it. wasnt there a container at hades where you can click on but it tells you that its not active or cant be used yet or something? i think that container was inside the crater
  3. uni_corn

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twisted_Metal In concept, Twisted Metal is a demolition derby that permits the usage of ballistic projectiles, machine guns, mines, and other types of weapons (up to and including satellite-based weapons and nuclear weapons). Players choose a vehicle, and an...
  4. uni_corn

hm ye or a swamp inside a fence of barbed wire? is there any monument like a spiral made of metal?
  5. uni_corn

hm true, the announcement says "just hours ago" so the intruders could be anywhere on planet or in space already. alot to search. maybe "Knee deep in twisted metal" is a hint from ma? as its written in italic letters? what on caly is knee deep in twisted metal?
  6. uni_corn

I just had a look its not there indeed
  7. egg

egg

8. uni_corn

Egg stolen? Video from the Client Loader 0.o 0.o they here?
  9. uni_corn

US to Regulate Virtual Currencies

for me that regulatories are a result of the people who always need to overdrive it with using other people. for instance these new internet services which want to go around and give people tasks in their freetime to profit on that. like the latest guys which run around inside entropia and...
  10. uni_corn

Server Downtime for Maintenance

when this baby hits 88 miles per hour... you see some serious shit =)
  11. uni_corn

Selling: Selling Skills

huhu i have a offer for the package. if you like to make another one for the complete package is the last day friday. cheerio <3
  12. uni_corn

lol me forgot that women dont need any time for anything. :kos: make a buy thread and tell community you need esi they might have one today in storage. i dont have that liqui mousy
  13. uni_corn

bump. Come on entropiolers!
  14. uni_corn

upupup where are you?
  15. uni_corn

bumps can make esi count for 680% and come to 1,1k for the package pm for buy. ty
  16. uni_corn

dont know maybe i missed something. :) the values i made here are the TT of the esi needed.
  17. tosnnmwp

tosnnmwp

18. uni_corn

b a m p xD
  19. uni_corn

bumpsies :girl:
  20. uni_corn

Developer-Notes--2

this could be a result of the surveys which have been made. i estimate the results of the surveys that most people told that they cut off cause loot return. so can be that there was made a change now to aim larger player base or there wasnt a change at all but what im not quite sure now is why...
  21. uni_corn

FYI: Mentoring program :: School of The Hawk

Life is full of decisions It's not that important how we are its what we do what will tell who we where when we are gone Ovidiu - stay different
  22. Spread your wings

Spread your wings

23. uni_corn

FYI: NON tradable & NON TeeTeable weapons/items in the TT! =O

ye that is for me only right. and is not only what you buy from tt. the arctic items are also in the loot of the arctic mobs so you loot items with tt value but you cannot sell them and someone hunting high level thing creatures cant use them for that also. is for confidence of system and...
  24. uni_corn

Why can't...

ye that with the interactive clothes i thought once. though there have been alot things meantioned maybe is good to list all and give it to the new CTO maybe he can have a look what he can do with the application. disclaimer: all these are ideas of people from community which come in my mind at...
Back