Search results

1. uni_corn

Selling: Selling Skills

Hello, I currently sell some skills. Buyer provide ESI and the tool Id prefer a sale in one transaction. % count of ESI are negotiable. Single skills can also be bought though but please make sure you have ESIs which match around the TT of the skills or dont leave any skills under 10 ped TT...
  2. uni_corn

Guns set on keys or hud to be holstered at body / clothes

Hello, why not make the guns you carry in inventory or which you have set on keys/hud are holstered around the body or clothes when activate visual guns on options? look at splinter cell game how they make it there e.g. i know its work related to not direct profit for yer but somehwere you...
  3. uni_corn

Question: Entropia Master Level

Hellos, i was wondering if anyone has already achieved a Entropia Master in any profession. What happens if you get to there? What should happen if you get to there? What do you expect to happen if you get to there? Will there be a lootwindow like graduating from discipleship? Will someone...
  4. uni_corn

Question: Avatar burnout syndrome?

Hello, while skilling up in the past i somehow noticed that when i hunt a creature excessive that i reach a point i hardly get any more skills on it. Now after several month i did not hunt the creature i gave it another try and the skills boost again. I shot 15 ped ammo and got a boost on 8%...
  5. uni_corn

Steel Bird elite missing loot

Hello, i shot on steelbird elite and hoped for a UL steel bird fighter so i can fly in space with it. Somehow it was not in the loot. So i wanted to ask when i get my ship now? Thank you for attending into this matter. Greeting, Silvie!
  6. uni_corn

FYI: here come the mob that noone can stop

Arkadia Nusul Gang
  7. uni_corn

Challenge to community =)

Hello fellow entropian. Have you ever asked yourself how many players are active on average inside entropia universe? I challenge all to find it out =) With this post I invite every active player to my friendlist and I will tell how many are active per average on a daily basis. I will post...
  8. uni_corn

Info: Looking for Space Knights and Quadaces to join fighting pirates

Hello everyone, we have currently a event running here at the forums for hunting pirates in space. Everyone not attending to piracy who likes to join the fun is welcome to contact me or anyone of the team ingame. If a team is complete we can open another one of course any time. FAQ I have...
  9. uni_corn

FYI: Next Island The Pit Area

Hello everyone, visiting the Pit made me explore a very nice designed PVP area definately suitable for PVP events. The place is build all over with all kinds of barriers to hide what makes a huge difference to all common "rings" at other planets. In the Pit you have the possibility to hide...
  10. uni_corn

REQUEST: Afterburner Attachments for Aircrafts!

Hi, we need some afterburner attachments for aircrafts to make aircombat in space or planet more fun. It makes real combat situations come to life not these slowpokeish fight we see now someone fly behind you and pew pew pew their kismets and you are only able to make some movements like a...
  11. uni_corn

Fish's Show 2nite

Hi everyone. Im just in the middle of nowhere. I listen to Fish and the show right now. Thank you for a nice setup of songs, it's a nice show to enjoy.
  12. uni_corn

Running Speed faster than vehicles?

Hello all, i was just wondering if there are any avatars which are able to run faster than vehicles drive or fly ingame atm? =) greets =)
  13. uni_corn

Question: Possibility to try clothes on before buying or tailoring?

Hi everyone, i was just wondering if there's any possibility ingame to try clothes and different types of textures on before final tailoring or buying. It be nice if there was something like a wardrope. You could use that like you use shopkeepers just the difference would be that you could...
Back