Search results

1. S

Snables - My Way To 1K PED's

Good luck. I fear you need it too. I used to do a fair bit of snable hunting. 100ped runs. It was not all that rare to come back with 60ish ped loot... so basically, be prepared for 40 -> 24 -> 10 rather fast :-( Of course, there would be ~1 run in 5 which would come in at 150ped + due to 3-4...
  2. S

Molisk "Adjusted" now?

I for one am still finding this thread useful. Didn't notice an increase in loot last night. Was still getting the same sort of drops and similar sorts of stackable counts. Did pick up one of the new BLP amps though, B-Rap or similar.
  3. S

Maddox IV - what's with the stupid prices?

IMO Minkark will probably change item descriptions at some point in the not too distant future. Gone will be (L) and soon to appear (R) for repairable. Almost everything new, now, is non-repairable. A repairable item is a huge improvement over non-repairable, which is why they keep dropping...
  4. S

Yeah. The defence offers a plea of temporary insanity ;)

Yeah. The defence offers a plea of temporary insanity ;)
  5. S

severe worries about eu future

Change in loot distributions? More people tt-ing low % mark up? IMO: Changes in the way auction is charged + low % mark up = turning point. When the auction first changed its charging, there were no changes is these graphs (as far as I can see).
  6. S

"It's over 9000"

Great thread! Just... you're letting everyone know the secrets! :-P
  7. S

Molisk "Adjusted" now?

Molisk loot appeared the same to me. If anything my 1/2 run last night was resulting in worse than before the V.U. For me it just means I can't switch to a (fair bit) slower finisher, resulting in slightly higher cost per kill. Maybe one or two extra shots on a Scout, 3-4 on a guardian? Dunno...
  8. S

Molisk "Adjusted" now?

MV is misleading, it always has been and always will be. If you look on the buyouts on the auction, you'll often struggle to find a BO for less than market value. I'd suggest that that is the *real* market value - what people are willing to pay a buyout for. If that is lower than the market...
  9. S

Buisness Venture

OK. If this venture is so good fund it yourself. Seriously, that is *the* only way to go. If you say you haven't got the money, then raise it. Family, friends, a regular job building up savings etc. I doubt a bank would loan you for EU but if your plan is good enough - especially cash flow...
  10. S

Dark BrotherHood 3rd Anniversary Party

Even though my skills and equipment weren't good enough to take on the fat Dai's, the big slow exo's proved reasonable for me, with one 30ped mini, which was enough to take me from 38 to 30 (along with some other OK loots). At one point I got to 29, then quickly dropped back down as people...
  11. S

Fix the Rig Exploit!!

Yep, this is the best option by far. The oil would pop up in a loot window. If it popped in, in small quantities at a random interval between 30-60 seconds, it would make the rig a great place to be. It would turn into a real *king of the hill* type place, a bit like a LG marker. Whole teams of...
  12. S

Dark BrotherHood 3rd Anniversary Party

A little over three years ago I ran into this guy all in black sweating and buying sweat. He was paying more for his sweat than I was, so I got to know where he hung out and went to buy elsewhere :P I got chatting to him, and eventually started going to the rig and seeing him at the rig...
  13. S

Bank Locations Competition

CND Port Atlantis Treasure Island City Twin Peaks New Oxford
  14. S

Searching for sponsorships II

Sara Hottygurl Plock used to be in Dark Brotherhood. She left a while ago when a few of us took a break from playing (in part due to some script kiddies hacking our forum, with no backup :/). Anyway, Sara would often ask us if we were interested. We weren't, but I believe she is sincere. She...
  15. S

Dropping out of Uni

I graduated almost 2 years ago. I'm just going to put forwards a few of my thoughts. I went to university to get a degree. I quickly realised anyone can get a degree, and that the important thing from university was the education. I think I was lucky in chosing a degree which I was interested...
  16. S

roskilde

I'm not going this year. :duh: In part because I am currently in Israel (as opposed to my usual location of the UK). And the other part because my friends that I went with aren't interested in going this year. I went for the first time last year. Very f****** good festival. Great friendly...
  17. S

Buying IMK2!

Feel sorry for DarkFire, sell him your IMK2. He was so close, and then SBI put in a lewd offer. It must hurt to have the peds sitting on the card, and know that one sold so close to your price, but so far. (Emotional blackmail bump :P)
  18. S

Buying IMK2!

Well, its turning into a bit of an epic thread on the Buying forum mate. *Bump*
  19. 886PedMoliskYoungHof

886PedMoliskYoungHof

Yeah man =)
  20. S

New skill : " MINER "

Grats! Just need to know if it is a low/med/strakkan only unlocked skill :P
  21. S

3 day old noob gets 27,000ped HOF

I agree! +rep. And you know what - those skilled fishermen would be some of the first to congratulate the newbie, for they truly know how lucky he was. Grats on the HoF. 27k is a nice way to start =)
  22. S

Finally got Combat Sense :)

Grats mate, we all know how long you have been working towards this =) Hope someone sells you the iMK2 soon :D Q.
  23. S

Capture the Flag.

MA should do something like battlegrounds in WoW. 5ped entry per person, winning team wins the pot, 4-6 people per team. People would be able to enter as individuals or teams - MA would write code which would try and pitch even teams based on average combat skills - or the teams would get to...
  24. S

Project Entropia Trainer +3

Uhh, wtf? No way am I downloading that! What is it, screenies please. Viri scans pls E-Lite :P Q.
  25. S

Buying IMK2!

*Bump* Can someone please sell DF this weapon. I'm sick of hearing about it! :laugh: (Not really DF! Don't kick me from the soc :eek: )
Back