Search results

1. SeamusO

System Requirements Modified

Leave your OS as it is. XP can handle 3GB memory .. EU is a 32bit app.
  2. SeamusO

Entropia dont work on windows 7? :(

Installed and runs in Windows 7 x64 .. here's the launcher window .. I had to install it in compatibility mode set to vista + set to run as administrator. After the install, I turned off the compatibility mode + removed teh option to run as administrator. Stopped working, re-enabled run as...
  3. Eu Windows 7

Eu Windows 7

EU Windows 7
  4. SeamusO

when did u get your 1st HOF?

chose before level 10 because regardless of whether or not there were levels when I started, I had only been playing for a couple of weeks (I arrived 11/25/2005) and was getting my tps .. ended up at the outpost south of nymph, ran west, met faucer young .. using an enablade-a .. I switched to...
  5. SeamusO

FYI: PhysX drivers/Nvidia

don't know if the physX is working or not, but the CUDA in the 177.39 is running things the same speed as what the 177.35 CUDA was running.
  6. SeamusO

have to download a modded (or make your own) nv_disp.inf, may have to also locate an nv_disp.cat file (vista x64 wouldn't install the 177.35 driver for me until I included this from a modded set of 177.26), and most importantly, you have to locate a good copy of the drivers for your OS. here's...
  7. SeamusO

You might be able to "trick" them into installing for other cards. I'm using the 177.35 drivers that were released for the 200 series cards to run my 8800gts 512 (it's a folding @ home thing.. the new drivers fold at upwards of 5k points per day) here's a listing for anyone that wants to play...
  8. SeamusO

Lubed up?

:yay: It's got 3 digits in it ... :yay: My second largest HoF (top is still my 586ped corn 1yr 11 months ago) until you add in the markup I got when I sold it .. that took me over 600 peds by a little bit.
  9. Huge Garcen

Huge Garcen

10. SeamusO

Info: No longer a reason not to use vista when it comes to gaming

:yay: ... depends on whether the "same pc" is an xbox360 or a ps3 ... :yay:
  11. SeamusO

Windows XP 64 Bit + Entropia - Strange "errors"

Noticing that you're both using a multicore AMD, see if this pertains ... https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/1286597-post11.html
  12. SeamusO

Info: No longer a reason not to use vista when it comes to gaming

Not true .. Half speed? The only bad theing about vista SP1 is that it slowed down vista enough to remove it from the top spots .. http://blogs.zdnet.com/hardware/?p=1772 XP Professional: * XP RTM PassMark rating: 1001.4 * XP SP2 PassMark rating: 891 * XP SP3...
  13. SeamusO

Entropia and Vista

When I installed on vista, the client updater kept timing out at random points during the downloads (fought this same monster with cedega when I was still attempting to play via linux) .. I ended up just heading off to the EU FTP site and directly downloading the full client install package for...
  14. SeamusO

Crytec will come this year !

my previous computer and crysis capability ... my current and crysis capability
  15. crysis test

crysis test

16. SeamusO

Its Vista times now...!

:laugh: .. that's why I just downloaded a full client installer and then let it update afterwards
  17. SeamusO

Its Vista times now...!

it wouldn't install for me even with UAC off and running from an administrator account.
  18. SeamusO

Its Vista times now...!

IIRC, when I installed teh client in vista, I was having issues with connecting to complete the component downloads .. I ended up grabbing the most current version I could find in the ftp directory, installing that, then letting it update normally...
  19. hardy, virtualbox, XP

hardy, virtualbox, XP

20. SeamusO

Entropia Universe and Vista

Windows 7 will be its own little monster .. http://www.electronista.com/articles/08/04/04/windows.7.emu.layer/ Vista got a really bad rap from the beginning for one simple reason .. after extensive delays in release, people started pushing vista development to the back burner. Most of the...
  21. SeamusO

Some of what may be getting missed is that there are different levels of computer users. I live at one end with my bookshelves full of assorted 50 pound unix manuals .. :laugh: .. boxes of misc parts that I've accumulated through the years, etc. If something goes wrong, hardware or software, I...
  22. SeamusO

Vista might be some of the reason behind the engine switch. Even if the old engine works in vista, that doesn't mean it's compatible. The crytek engine is vista compatible and once it's launched, hopefully there will be support for vista. As I see it, MA isn't going to have many options in a...
  23. SeamusO

MA is still in denial .. :laugh: .. Everything works OK for me in spite of the X.
  24. login screen

login screen

25. SeamusO

Some jittery issues.

NP, a lot of people don't know about that fix .. :D
Back