Search results

1. Hugh Willose

Checked Shirt Friday

Hi Guys, i need some help promoting my new Facebook site. Please visit the link and click "Like" Thanks guys and happy hoffing :) https://www.facebook.com/pages/Checked-Shirt-Friday/366284790155095
  2. Hugh Willose

Selling: Ml-35

Selling my ML-35 Tier 1.9 I aint greedy and gonna ask a ridiculous amount and then mess about with negotiating, so 10k, peds only. PM me Hugh
  3. Hugh Willose

Selling: Bulk ESI Sale

Hi Guys, I have a few esi's in storage i want to get rid of, 20 in total TT values range from 10 to 19 ped - Total TT is 282.50 atm the markup is 540% making the total price around 1525 ped 25 ped discount and you can have the lot for 1500. Selling all together, will not break them up Get...
  4. Hugh Willose

Torn Between Two Tablets

Hi Guys, I have a bit of a dilema and need some feed back from the techheads. I decided i wanted to buy a Tablet but can't decide between an Ipad2 or the new Sony Tablet. Both are the same price £399, the sony uses the android market, which i like. The ipad uses the itunes apps as you know...
  5. Hugh Willose

HoF: Levi Hof

Had a great day today until somebody on my Friends List spoiled all the fun, needless to say they aint on my FL anymore :)
  6. Hugh Willose

I would like to thank...........

Hi Guys, i am sure you are all aware of my lost ticket event - free entry - every friday. Apparently an avatar called " Sin gevorg Yan " is collecting sponsorship peds for me. What a great guy this is, i am looking forward to meeting him to collect all the sponsorship money ;) If this was a...
  7. Hugh Willose

Security Issue

Recieved an email from FPC today Seems a bit dodgy Anybody else get one of these ?
  8. Hugh Willose

3 neg reps in 24 hours from same guy

Just received 3 negative rep points in less than 24 hours from the same guy, is this acceptable behaviour ? Somebody named cyberpunk, never heard of him before
  9. Hugh Willose

Need Some Help Here Guys

Hiya, As a few of you already know i hold weekly events for the noobs. people have been sponsoring my events for the last 17 weeks and plenty of noobs have been participating in these events. I hold my events every friday and it involves people hunting for a ticket which i "accidentally" lose...
  10. Hugh Willose

Bored

I can honestly say this is the first time in five years that I am getting bored of this game. I log on, have a think what to do, kill some trox and log off. First time in years I have been getting to bed before midnight, anyone else feeling this at the moment ?
  11. Hugh Willose

Question: Dental Technicians

I saw a team hof today on longtooth, they called themselves SCTC Dental Technicians, anybody know them ? I am a dental technician myself and would like to be in touch with them.
  12. Hugh Willose

Question: Have you ever competed in my Events ?

Hi Guys, I would like to know just how many people participate in my "Lost Ticket" events as i am wondering if i should continue them or not. I take a lot of time every week in setting the event up, responding to PM's etc and if there isn't enough people interested then there is no point in me...
  13. Hugh Willose

HoF: Nice Trox :)

Finally my spreadsheet is in profit :)
  14. Hugh Willose

HoF: About Bloody Time

got a 3k one just before this - nice but shame it doesnt go into the hunting log :)
  15. Hugh Willose

Help: Lost My Ticket Event - 100 ped Reward

This Event is now up and running again - Hosted by johan roadkill Hi Guys, When the Frescoquda were created by Deathifier I was on the first ever hunt for them, Deathifier gave me an extra ticket for a friend but unfortunately he couldn't make it for the hunt. Since then i have run around with...
  16. Hugh Willose

Encourage New Players :)

Hi Guys :) Lets face it - we all need newcomers to the game, thats what i have been trying to promote with my "Lost my Ticket" events. Not sure how many i have done so far but it involves me "Losing an Event Ticket" and paying a reward for somebody finding it. Plenty of people have been...
  17. Hugh Willose

Help: Large Estophyls

Anyone know where i can find large maturity Estophyls ?
  18. Hugh Willose

Help: Lost My Ticket - Episode 5

You wouldn't believe what happened....... i jumped off the rope bridge near Jurra Plateau and my wallet fell out of my jeans, spilling all the contents on the ground, i managed to pick most things up but it was really windy and it blew my Frescoquda Event Ticket out of my hands, i chased it in...
  19. Hugh Willose

Help: Lost my ticket again - Episode 4

You wouldn't believe it, i was hanging around near jurra plateau again doing some mining when i realised i had dropped my event ticket for Deathifiers Frescoquda Event, would appreciate some help findind it - 100 ped to the person who finds it and can find me in game and trade me, no Pm's , you...
  20. Hugh Willose

Lost my bloody ticket again Episode 3

Can't believe it, was mining in pvp4 and dropped my ticket again. I know it's somewwhere round here. 200 ped if you find it, but nothing if you pk me ;)
  21. Hugh Willose

Help: Lost my ticket again - Episode 2

Hi Guys, When the Frescoquda were created by Deathifier I was on the first ever hunt for them, Deathifier gave me an extra ticket for a friend but unfortunately he couldn't make it for the hunt. i lost my ticket again - this time it was near Sweat Camp - help me find it please - 100 ped reward...
  22. Hugh Willose

Help: I Lost My Ticket :(

Hi Guys, When the Frescoquda were created by Deathifier I was on the first ever hunt for them, Deathifier gave me an extra ticket for a friend but unfortunately he couldn't make it for the hunt. As far as i know this is the only ticket left in the game and I dropped it on Memorial Island. I...
  23. Hugh Willose

FYI: Noob Competion - 100 ped prize

Here's a challenge for the newcomers to the game Post a screenshot of yourself on the middle of the ropebridge @ Jurra Plateu just south of TP - coords are 70715-71600 Rules you must include a position and timestamp - by pressing "U" and "P" You must include a screenshot of your Attributes. (...
  24. Hugh Willose

Buying: Bicak Blix UL

Bicak Blix UL , Tell me your prices :)
  25. Hugh Willose

Adjusted Embre Laser Sword C1

Whats the going price for one of these ?
Back