Search results

1. T

Selling: MAssive AMount of blueprints for SalEE

Hello, I have done a bit of crafting over the years. below is a list of blueprints this activity has generated. These blueprints are for sale. feel free to pm me an offer for all of them or specific ones you are interested in. Just let me know by inventory item number included below. 13...
  2. T

Fen edition jackets give boost to loot?!?!??!?

Some discussion has occurred amongst a few of us after the release of these new jackets for FEN edition and some seem to think that the jackets both platinum and gold have had varying effect on loot composition as far as markup stuff vs. shrapnel as well as token drop rate. Community we need...
  3. T

Buying: Urban Nomad Storm/Centurion Coat Female

pm on forum or contact in game if you have coat to sell. PM your price.
  4. T

I did a Trade mistake, all good, Honor this man =)

Hello Community! Earlier I sold an ML-45 tier 3 and what I thought was my Vat-100 tier 2.8 to [Piekny Chudy Stanislaw]. What I had accidentally done was sell him my tiered Vat-120 instead because they look the damn same and I was tired. About 5 minutes after the trade I realized my error...
  5. T

Selling: UL OLD SCHOOL TIERED guns and BULK Melee Amplifier UL Trauma Amp I

Below guns for sale, prices FIRM. Time to upgrade rifle! Calytrek CR Spirit MK. I UL T7.8 tt+7000 Storage cleanout items: tier 2.8 Vat 100 tt+350 (SOLD TO CHUDY STANISLAW) tier 1 Vat 120 tt+450 tier 3 Starkhov AS-147 tt+ 2000 Tier 3.9 ML-45 tt+3500 (SOLD AT LIST TO CHUDY...
  6. T

Selling: t7.6 Calytrek spirit mk. I UL + Dante amp for sale

rifle alone +7k amp alone (after rifle sale)+1700 sale together +8500 posted price is BO prices firm. post or pm to buy.
  7. T

USA Net Neutrality poll: what will you pay to play EU?

Net neutrality will be gone and isps will start charging us to access content previously not able to charge for In the event we must pay to access content from MA I am curious what will you pay per month for your game before quitting EU?
  8. T

Skill system revamp & esi change

The way esi works currently is kind of crazy. The way new players come into the game and put money into their avatar and then only way to get value out of avatar is kind of crazy if they decide it does not work out to them. Let's make this more attractive for new people looking to try the...
  9. T

Selling: Vat100&120/stark147/ravengermini/swineDLX/M2930 ME

Hello ty for interest free bumps appreciated. Prices below are FIRM. pm on forum or post here your in game name and I will contact you for trade arrangements. The Wiki is down, so sorry, no links. If it comes back up I will add. Vat-100 t2.8 : +225 Vat-120 t1.0 : +250...
  10. T

Selling: Perfected Hermetic Ring 1500 peds.

1500 peds. PM on forum your in game name. Edit: current offer 1200 peds.
  11. T

Selling: Full Vigilante Armor M w/feet

includes foot tt+700 pm me on forum / post here
  12. T

Selling: full sets for sale: Shogun M Rascal M adj Musca M Gremlin M

Shogun: tt+115 Rascal: tt+60 adj Musca: tt+90 Gremlin: sold post here /pm with avatar name if you want to buy.
  13. T

Selling: Selling: FUll Set Liakon Male tt+4k firm

as title says tt+4k tiers are 2-4 with feet at 1.8.
  14. T

Selling: Selling Adjusted Hedoc Mayhem T3+

Selling ADJ hedoc mayhem Fap 4.5kp OBO accepting peds/clds in trade post your offers pms get missed.
  15. T

Fixed exchange rate between PED and USD

Greetings old friends, I thought I would share some words of caution to those of you who have taken my advice on economy in the past... those who listened to me in 05/06. You know who you are, players and devs alike ;) , some of the wealthiest Entropians of the past and present. A friendly...
  16. T

Selling: Bulk lot for reseller GOOD DEAL

thread closed =)
  17. T

Anyone Seen Igor Nikola Lucky?

Anyone seen https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/members/igorl.html around? He won an EF auction of mine a week ago and havent been able to get in touch with him in game or on here, hope he's ok seems like he is a pretty active EF visitor that seems to have disapeared. Im holding onto the...
  18. T

Selling: one bulk bid one lucky reseller =)

thread deleted
  19. T

any reliable inventory calculators?

I remember a few years ago a couple websites that you could cut and paste your inventory into and they would calculate a somewhat reasonable estimate of the value of what you had. Do any of these websites/tools still exist and are they still somewhat accurate? Is the in game market history...
  20. T

Great Return To Entropia!

:yay::yay::yay::yay: its been almost 8 months and i can count the number of times i logged in on one hand, i logged in today and its an entirely different universe then i remember, with so many new faces i dont recognize. but i was happy to see a few of you and got a warm greeting from cherries...
  21. T

LA's Hangars beauty parlors all related to eachother

Well i have been looking into some of the price checks on LA's and have heard that LA's are now able to be obtained anywhere from about 150K and up. I have also done some chatting with previous LA owners and some current people looking to get into the LA biz. A conservative time fram for the...
  22. T

Whats your opinion???

Well i was wondering what everyones opinion on pvp3 people hunt events is. i will be throwing one this weekend and i have only seen 92 views to date since yesterday. if you want to check it out its a thread called "hunt the sponsor AKA ME" Mods please note this thread is to gauge peoples...
  23. T

Hunt The Sponsor Aka Me!!

I have decided it is time for me to sponsor an event so i have something better to say when people ask me "whats with your name". up until this point it has been about a thousand responses of well um its just my name i picked when i made my avatar. Or i once tried to organize a petshow/pet...
  24. T

Free stuff at the TT

Everything is now free at the TT just check out my pic :D and no this is not photoshopped at all :smoke: i didnt take anything dont want a ban :) plus i havent found a tt where its possible to actually get them yet, rest assured i am testing this and will report any findings to MA. [img]
  25. T

Economic Issue

well they have sure shook up the economy now with the limited items and amps and esi changes, but i fear the biggest and only real issue is that the change to auction will cause less auctions which means less monitoring by peauction and mytwopecs, which will A. allow for much easier market...
Back