Search results

1. C

Buying: Generic Fuses and Basic Propulsion Systems

Got another one :) And I did not time-stamp it... again :ahh:
  2. Generic Fuse3

Generic Fuse3

3. C

Got another one and this time I managed to get the timestamp right :D Edit : Fuse sold, thank you very much :)
  4. generic fuse2

generic fuse2

5. C

Avatar Name can be seen in the bottom right besides the radar, the avatar health bar. Though it does seem I went a bit overboard with Photoshop eraser :ahh: But as I said in my post, there is NO timestamp. I have loot window disabled and rushed to take the screenshot without pressing U first...
  6. C

Found one today :yay: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/5/4/2/2/5/generic_fuse_loot--.jpg Could not get it timestamped though cause playing with loot window disabled, I hope thats not a problem.
  7. Generic Fuse loot

Generic Fuse loot

8. C

Selling: Rare Customized Anarchy t-shirts

Bump for a socmate
  9. C

New Aucton Notifications

Yes, it also works when you sell to an order. Tested it today (by accident)
  10. C

Uber: Kim|Calypso dropped the loot! [2856.70 PED] xD

By now it is quite clear that Kim-Calypso should have handled the situation differently. But I believe a lot of us have been in awkard situations before and handled them poorly, and while reflecting on them discovered that we could have done a lot of things differently-better. I dont't doubt...
  11. C

Controlled Mobs

Very interesting. They developed such a nice system. :) And released it in-game at the same time we got a new planet. :) And communicated the change to the playerbase. ;) And it isn't aimed at burning the player's ped at a faster rate but instead is aimed at entertaining the players and...
  12. C

I wonder why MA does not allow gear bought for daily tokins to but traded ?

I think they use more ammo because they have less decay than their looted counterparts, so bigger ammo consumption is neccesary to keep their eco balanced. However, I read in another thread that because they are un-tradeable it is very difficult to test their decay so I don't know if entropedia...
  13. C

Very Truly Possibly the Worst Loot Ever

The OP doesn't seem to be "whining" as some have said, but the thread's title could use a bit more work :) Maybe "Worst loot always comes on ATH day/week" or something like that would fit better to what he had in mind when he started this thread. And maybe ATH's do affect the overall loot, even...
  14. C

FYI: maddy madalina maelene

If I understood right from the auctioneer's post (Maddy), the auctions didn't have a buyout set. That's how the OP (or his brother) managed to bid 10k twice. Maybe someone who actually so the armor set auctions can confirm that no buyout was set.
  15. C

colorator and texturizer tools not showing data in shops

I don't know for sure if it is related, but since last VU I have been unable to see the information (mainly TT value) from the refiner tools also. I need to put them in a repair terminal to see how much they decayed. Hope it helps to narrow down the problem.
  16. C

is loot capped?

Imo it is more like a lottery system where you CAN make 1 billion peds from spending 1 million peds. However, that would mean the other players will lose that 999million peds you profited . And I don't mean while selling with mu, I am speaking with TT in mind. Every ped spend in your chosen...
  17. C

Entropia Universe 14.4 Release Notes

Not on the GUI, that was there lol. In chat where it says "You have found a resource" now it also says which resource type. 2013-12-10 12:22:25 [Local] [] You have gained experience in your Geology skill. 2013-12-10 12:22:25 [Local] [] You have gained Perception. 2013-12-10 12:22:25 [Local] []...
  18. C

Entropia Universe 14.4 Release Notes

On a positive side, when mining it lists the claim type next to "You have found a resource". Unless ofc its unknown. Very nice and convenient change and hope it also shows the claim size next vu or something, imo miners will love it.
  19. C

Halloween Mayhem Results

I gladly accept the challenge, not that it will tell us anything useful :) Mob -- Amount Killed --HP-- DPP --Cost To Kill in PEC Zombie Mutant Outcast 199876 420 2,9 28.947.558,62 Zombie Mutant Bandit 234554 740 2,9 59.851.710,34 Zombie Mutant Guard 96858 1020 2,9 34.067.296,55...
  20. C

Vampiric cloaks

I didnt phrase that properly, thats for sure. My concern is the amount of lifesteal the cloak provides. Ofc you can use armour and get hit for 50hp or even less BUT that isnt the point. You will get back 1% lifesteal on damage dealt. So if the mob hits you for 30dmg you need 30 *100= 3000dmg...
  21. C

Vampiric cloaks

Life Steal is probably great, but if I understand it correctly, you get 1% hitpoints from damage dealt. So by hunting stuff that damage you for 50hp you will need to have dealt 5000 dmg to regain that lost health, not accounting ofcourse for the natural regeneration. And I assume that there...
  22. C

Aiming bug not fixed

That could be true but imo they fixed that with the avatars now able to push aside other avatars. Maybe the small hitboxes were introduced to fix the stuck mobs as stated in the vu notes "Underwater creatures no longer get stuck on the ocean floor." or is a prequel for something bigger in the...
  23. C

Question: Eco, eco, eco fact or fiction?

Blackblood seems to have figured out how this thing works.+rep and gz
  24. C

Achievement: 2013 migration... 0 deposits =)

Pls forgive a new player such as myself coming off offering advice and such, but imo this is the best advice anyone can give/receive with EU. Log out when the loot is bad, that is so important and perhaps the only way to make this game work. I certainly wish I could do that too:)
Back