Search results

1. alh

TTed my Amp whowohwoowow

I remember chucking about ten a103 amps into the TT just days before they stopped dropping.. ouch :/
  2. alh

Lucky / Unlucky avatars .. whats the answer?

Maybe he was grinding all that time, and never even got one global... :D
  3. alh

Info: How do YOU profit when mining?

Yeah... as always, swirleys does not mean profit. Mining on a high level with amps just means you need a bigger budget before you can expect to hit that 90% TT return. And realize that anything above 90% TT return means you were lucky, and that this luck is not likely to hold over time. They...
  4. alh

Info: How do YOU profit when mining?

Markup? In theory, get more then 111% for your ores, and you're good :)
  5. alh

Lucky / Unlucky avatars .. whats the answer?

What he said :wise: While these numbers at first might seem interesting, when you think about it, there isn't really any connection between "globals" and "ubers", its all about how much you choose to spend and on what kind of activities. "globals" and "ubers" are just names made up for a...
  6. alh

MA vs. FPC

How about "things are fine as-is" or "both should post less" or maybe just ignore the thread you are not interested in and go do something else ;)
  7. alh

Question: What about your withdrawal

got my last withdrawal a couple of days ago, after about 40 days waiting.
  8. alh

Lost my left arm

Just half a gremlin arm set though :(
  9. alh

Selling: 298 bottles of tax free booze (Sjoeblom champagne)

After not receiving the Start Bid here, I decided to sell them on the in-game auction instead. Price on auction for 1 bottle (98-100 uses): 75 ped SB, 100 ped BO. 1 bottle sold for BO. 2 bottles remaining. You missed your chance to get them for a good price, now go get them on the in game...
  10. alh

Bump. I won't comment on bids below 200 ped until if the auction time has expired without SB being met. 200 ped is the Start Bid.
  11. alh

I already said how I thought when I wrote it, I thought it would be a bit more funny. The thought someone would misunderstand did occour, but I seriously thought it would be pretty obvious what I meant considered the number of uses is whats relevant, and they seem to go for 1 ped/use on the...
  12. alh

LOL! you guys are too funny. Did you really think my storage was half full of champagne-bottles and that I would sell them all, almost 30000 uses, for 250 ped? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: any serious bidders? :)
  13. alh

Bid accepted if you understood the amount correctly :)
  14. alh

Seems I was unclear (got a few PMs). Its 298 uses of champagne. I saw them as a special stackable, so a full one is 100 uses/bottles. So, 3 bottles with a total of 298 uses it is.
  15. alh

These have matured for a few years now in my specially controlled wine cellar. Now they must go. Probably worth a fortune by now, this aged fine wine. Or at least 250 ped I figure. whaddyasay? To make it interesting, lets make it a 5 day auction, ending on July 31, 23:59 MA time. Give me 303...
  16. alh

Question: VGA vs DVI, details visible

Take screenshots. Look on screenshot from pc1 on pc2 and vice versa. It should now be obvious if the difference is the cable. You can also post the screenshots here. If noone can see any difference on them, then the "problem" is either in the screen or the cable. If there is an obvious...
  17. alh

Annual report MA

MA is in need of money. FPC is in need of a great marketing partner. If the deal goes through, both will be solved if we are to believe the financial report.
  18. alh

CND as future spaceport

No... thats not the right thread :D
  19. alh

MindArk released a new financial report: How financially healthy is MA?

ooops... I blame the other guy that linked me to this thread... :P
  20. alh

MindArk released a new financial report: How financially healthy is MA?

The english accounting term is EBITDA, or "Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation and Amortization" :wise:
  21. alh

help/invest me,borrow 20k ped

It doesn't matter how honest you are. You won't get investment like this in here from unknown people. Its just too much risk. Its nothing personal, just that people have been scammed before by persons with a lot more credibility and forum/game-rep then you have.
  22. alh

Basic Filter Now have a use

I don't want to say a number, but I think TT will be high, and markup low. High TT to limit the number of people willing to tie up the cash, to limit number of vehicles in game. Low Markup because of limited economical use (meaning: it will mostly be "for fun", wont help you grind faster or...
  23. alh

Discovery: Ul ma-104

omfg! Love the "omfg" in allchat in the middle of no-where :laugh:
  24. alh

Help: need some help from an electrician or such.

I thought that was weird, don't know where it came from, maybe someone up in the thread just started to assume it :) There is probably high voltage in your LCD too though (for the backlight). caps should be smaller, and probably safer though... I can totally understand your desire to fix it...
Back