Search results

1. atomicstorm

Selling: Longtime Liquidation - Mod Nano T9 and More

Selling the following due to series of RL issues (would like to keep all that private, so please refrain from what's up messages), now have to change from a soft thread to a liquidation thread: Bestest Items Modified Nanoblade Tier 9.X BO: +300K with Mayhem Trauma Amplifier 7 BO: +350K...
  2. atomicstorm

Selling: Byrd Pristine Element

Byrd Pristine Element x1 4,000 PED
  3. atomicstorm

Selling: Mayhem Trauma Amplifier 5

Mayhem Trauma Amplifier 5 for sale. 95 damage, 79 eff +30k Items of Interest: Peds TWEN Tokens
  4. atomicstorm

Resellers, Vipers, Fake Sales, and Liquidity Providers - Your Guide to Navigating P2P Trades

With the sudden rise of alts and even ubers creating fake sales recently, I feel the need to create a guide noting the differences, some lessons learned over the years, and help prevent players from being taken advantage of scrupulous players hiding behind faux names or fake sales or offers...
  5. atomicstorm

Suggestion: Shrapnel to Nanocube BPs

How long until we have blueprints that let us gamb... er uh *cough* *cough* construct our Shrapnel into Nanocubes?
  6. atomicstorm

ROI vs TT%, improving your logs, and misconceptions - a helpful guide

I wanted to share a little bit of insight and have a thread that can be used as reference, as I am DM'd repeatedly by people asking for information and to be fair, I have also been DMing folks to compare notes only to find that their way of calculating is wrong. There are several folks...
  7. atomicstorm

Selling: Shadow (M) T2.99 Set (SOLD)

Taking interest on the following: Shadow (M) T2.99 Set, all pieces SOLD Peds or equivalent
  8. atomicstorm

Selling: Boxes, ELMs, Amps, Guns, Armors, and other [Censored] Things - Oh My!

Selling the following, if not listed, make an offer - but auction minus auction fees is generally expected. No bulk discounts. Boxes Summer Strongboxes - 1.6p/each Pills Medistim 15mg - 51 Devastim 15mg - 32 Accustim 15mg - 36 Hyperstim 5mg - 67 Hyperstim 15mg - 38 Nutristim 5mg - 82 Nutristim...
  9. atomicstorm

Selling: Titan Armor, Imp Angel (M) pieces

Selling the following: * Titan Gloves (M) +8.5K * Improved Angel Shin Guards (M) SOLD Interested in: Peds Craftable: Outputs, Pyrite Boxes Feet pics Graphene Composites
  10. atomicstorm

Achievement: Got the forum to load

11. atomicstorm

Buying: Reg/Adj/Imp Angel M parts

Buying regular Angel, Adjusted Angel, or Improved Angel (M) parts
  12. atomicstorm

Selling: Titan Gloves (M)

Selling Titan Gloves (M) BO: +9000 Still has new fresh smell.
  13. atomicstorm

Selling: Halloween Ring 2022

Selling Halloween Ring 2022 Peds specifically, thanks.
  14. atomicstorm

Selling: Armor and Attachment Blueprints

Selling the following, weekly markup - ah fees or OBO for bulk AP-36 Acid (L) Blueprint (L) 25 0.25 Limited (Vol. 2) (C)▣ AP-36 Cut (L) Blueprint (L) 4 0.04 Limited (Vol. 2) (C)▣ AP-36 Penetration (L) Blueprint (L) 18 0.18 Limited (Vol. 2) (C)▣ AP-36 Shrapnel (L) Blueprint (L) 19 0.19...
  15. atomicstorm

Buying: Mod Nano Blade

Looking at acquiring one. Streaming has fun, looking to take things to another level. Plus my 10 year is rapidly approaching...
  16. atomicstorm

The Ped Trap That are Instances (Rehashed Story)

Found some old data from doing tons of Aakas keys 9 years ago. I thought I would share, as this ped trap still exists - and it needs changed overall STILL. To credit Arkadia, in response, they split it into SOLO (by kill mob) and TEAM (same ped trap), but the fact that you will lose a fair share...
  17. atomicstorm

RIP Bertha Bot

RIP Bertha Bot - the casualty of Mindark layoffs. She was too expensive and now antiquated, given the state of AI, to copy pasta the company's copy pastas that she was let go, evidenced by the lack of posting of the recent Mulmun event. You will be missed. Here's to you - beep boop!
  18. atomicstorm

Selling: Entropia Unreal Tokens

13p each - qty: 375 No discounts. Proceeds will go towards the "Fivedolla's Unappreciated Critical Killing" plan.
  19. atomicstorm

Selling: Mayhem Electric Attack Nanochip 15, Perfected T5.99 + Kinetic Amp 2 Combo

Selling the Mayhem Electric Attack Nanochip 15, Perfected T5.99 + Kinetic Amp 2 Combo Amazing shrapnel burner, no need for mayhem amps of any kind. Approximately 5.7% to 6% decay ratio means you will always be buying shrapnel vs. selling it. It is one of the big bonuses of the chip. It is an...
  20. atomicstorm

Buying: Male Armor - Angel+

Looking for male armor pieces except feet/shins Angel or better, such as Angel (der), Sand Stormer, Dune Rider, Mod Gorgon, etc.
  21. atomicstorm

Selling: Longtime Sale Thread - Boxes and More

Consolidated sales thread for all my stuff - going forward. Unlimited Fi/Ra/Co Evil, Modified +4000 Consumables Easter Strongboxes - 0.75ped each (1:1 trade for Christmas Strongboxes) Amps M-Matrix Gamma (L) - 160% - x11 M-Matrix Delta (L) - 250% - x7
  22. atomicstorm

Selling: Longtime Sell Thread - BC80 Aug T9.95 + Shadow (M) + Rings + More!

Selling my gear, in phases and since my TT with BC80 is 98.5%, I intend to use my setup until it's gone. See the full thread for BOs and package BOs...
  23. atomicstorm

Discovery - Ring of Growth, TWEN Edition

Thanks Mindark - I couldn't believe it happened. I looted this new ring. Here's a brief video on it's effects and stats. Because it's a twen item, BO is 500K peds. (April Fools - would have done something more clever but TOS actually forbids it)
  24. atomicstorm

Selling: Entropia Unreal Tokens

Selling these tokens representing the hopes and dreams of all Entropia players. If I am not on caly, I can meet you there when Titans fly once daily OR if I have supply where I am. SOLD
Back