Search results

1. M

ET should have WENT home ! :)

praying I am praying some of those are mine lol. I had given nicole 1k ped to hunt with right around the time she got the 700 ped hof but had fallen asleep at my computer by accident like I always do. So hopefully nicole will have some good news for me because the hof she got occured about 30...
  2. M

Selling: ML-35

bid Ill top that at +7K M0rr0w
  3. M

Angel shins Male

offer Ill offer tt+2100 because u are higher than pe auction price if u are willing to sell at that price then let me know if not then i am sorry for wasting ur time. M0rr0w
  4. M

WTS: Jaguar Parts, doa rj me, Shoopkeeper, Nemesis, EP 41, 2875 etc etc

bids I bid tt+1350 for nemesis and tt+1020 for the mk4 thanks m0rr0w
  5. M

Selling - Full Nemesis (m)

Bid I bid +1300 please make sure they bid here and its no pm bids thanks very much. m0rr0w
  6. M

Imp ep 21

i have send a pm to moonear stating I want to buy it but he has not responded. Someone let him know I am interested Morrow
  7. M

Helena's HUNTING Services Step 2 ! Easyer !

I have to say myself that I have used helena's hunting service for the past 2 days and it has been so much fun. I never said it was profitable but it was fun just watching kick butt against some of the biggest mobs on calypso and her prices are great to. She gives u a real chance to get a huge...
  8. M

Selling Full Male Nemesis + Full Set of 5b Armor Plates

Bump................................................................................
  9. M

Selling Full Male Nemesis + Full Set of 5b Armor Plates

I am in no rush to sell these. Full Male Nemesis tt+1350 Full Set of 5b Armor plates tt+2100 Let me know if u are interested Zac
  10. M

Buying Ml-35 / vat 100 ME / ADJ. M2722

Hey guys I am in need of the following items and if you have any for sale then please send me a pm with the price you would like for it. Ml-35 Vat-100 Mentor Edition Adjusted Omegaton M2722 Zac
  11. M

S: FULL NEMESIS (M) tt+1350

ill take it but I wont be able to pay or pick it up till later. Shoot me a pm but please hold it for me. My name in game is also m0rr0w. zac
  12. M

S> Nemesis (M) w/o Harness TT+1200

Ill take it at tt+1100. Let me know asap cause I gotta work today. Zac
  13. M

Problems with Vista

Hi, I just recently bought a new computer. Its the HP special edition with amd X2 tl-56, 2 gb of ram, 120 gb hard drive and an nvidia geoforce 6150 graphics card. When I get into PE it runs great but everytime I am killed by an animal it crashes on me. Does anyone have any suggestions. Also it...
  14. M

Sweating

Was wondering if mobs can still be trapped and sweated. If not whats the easiest way to obtain sweat nowadays. Thanks
  15. M

Friend getting haxxed right now WTF does he do???

Hacking Related To Terrorism As George Bush would clearly state this is an act of terrorism that has to be stopped. LOL sorry I had to say it.
  16. M

Highest Health You Can Obtain

Hi I was wondering what is the highest skill level in health that can be obtained. I have seen people that posted 105 and higher. What is the highest you know of. Just interested to know. Thanks
  17. M

coincidence? or effect of deposit?

I say someone does a test. Deposit then go hunt and see if you make money in about a 24 hour period and if so then deposit again and go hunt for another 24 hour period and see if you make money. If so then we could have something here. LOL
  18. M

Coincidence? Methinks not!

Tell me though SLaytin if this happened to you wouldnt you want PE to do something about it. Im sure if 80K peds was just mysteriously stolen from u then you would want MA to help you or maybe not maybe ur rich what the hell do I know.
  19. M

How to Lose 80k peds with no way to get it back

Not sure if this helps but in the U.S we have the better business bureau and I will tell you what they are no joke. I have personally seen them in action they will turn a great business into a bankrupt business. Maybe sweden or the countries where these people live have something to this nature...
  20. M

Coincidence? Methinks not!

This is why I don't play the game much anymore because of this crap. Think about it, if MA wanted to they could easily find out who stole these items and logged into these peoples accounts. I believe I read in one of the forums that MA found that several different ip addresses were logged into...
  21. M

Best Video Card For PE

Hi I was wandering if the older video cards work better for PE and which model works best for you.
  22. M

Onboard Video Card

Just interested to know if anyone has got an onboard video card to work and if so how?
  23. M

Technical issue

Ok so i just changed my settings to the lowest like reduced visual effects and 16 bit color and I tried it again and this time it let me in but I was almost totally invisible lol. Then 2 minutes later boom CRASHES lol I guess my laptop is a piece of crap.
  24. M

Technical issue

LoL you got a nice ass dell i only got a inspiron 700m
  25. M

Technical issue

Hi I just downloaded the game for the first time and let me say it took forever. I logged in and it started to boot then it kicked me out to my desktop. So I tried again and it did the same thing. I checked to see if I meet all the requirements and I meet everyone except for the video card. I am...
Back