Search results

1. M

Selling Full Male Nemesis + Full Set of 5b Armor Plates

I am in no rush to sell these. Full Male Nemesis tt+1350 Full Set of 5b Armor plates tt+2100 Let me know if u are interested Zac
  2. M

Buying Ml-35 / vat 100 ME / ADJ. M2722

Hey guys I am in need of the following items and if you have any for sale then please send me a pm with the price you would like for it. Ml-35 Vat-100 Mentor Edition Adjusted Omegaton M2722 Zac
  3. M

Problems with Vista

Hi, I just recently bought a new computer. Its the HP special edition with amd X2 tl-56, 2 gb of ram, 120 gb hard drive and an nvidia geoforce 6150 graphics card. When I get into PE it runs great but everytime I am killed by an animal it crashes on me. Does anyone have any suggestions. Also it...
  4. M

Sweating

Was wondering if mobs can still be trapped and sweated. If not whats the easiest way to obtain sweat nowadays. Thanks
  5. M

Highest Health You Can Obtain

Hi I was wondering what is the highest skill level in health that can be obtained. I have seen people that posted 105 and higher. What is the highest you know of. Just interested to know. Thanks
  6. M

Best Video Card For PE

Hi I was wandering if the older video cards work better for PE and which model works best for you.
  7. M

Onboard Video Card

Just interested to know if anyone has got an onboard video card to work and if so how?
  8. M

Technical issue

Hi I just downloaded the game for the first time and let me say it took forever. I logged in and it started to boot then it kicked me out to my desktop. So I tried again and it did the same thing. I checked to see if I meet all the requirements and I meet everyone except for the video card. I am...
Back