Search results

1. F

Rare kanin? (silver and ruby)

Do they still spawn? I have heard that they don't spawn anymore, but I have seen sapphire dragons and devils, do the ruby version of devils and dragons still spawn if the bunnies dont?
  2. F

Gold card time to deliver and virtual item?

How long did it take for your card to be delivered? Where are they send from? Is it Gothenborg (Göteborg)? Are you supposed to receive a virtual item for real world items, cause I don't have a virtual item for the card. I can still play even without the card here yet, is this normal or is it...
  3. F

Selling: Sapphire Chirin Dragon

Selling 2 Sapphire Chirin Dragons. 20 PED for one, 35 PED for both or one sapphire eudorian Devil and one dragon.
  4. F

Selling: Eudorian Sapphire devil

there is now 2 Eudorian Sapphire devils for sale. 20 PED for lv 1 unfed. 25 PED for lv 1 with about 2 ped nutrio. 35 PED for one Sapphire Devil and Dragon or both.
  5. F

Eudorian wasp devil

Anyone seen this one before? It's level 13, called Eudorian wasp devil. It is being tamed right now. i don't know anything about it, I'm not the one taming it, I'm just watching. It's yellow with black stripes.
  6. F

Buying: Isis LLC 3

Does anyone sell or know of a store which sells Isis LLC 3 (L)?
  7. F

The textures?

The texture for the Eudorian sapphrie devil is different from last time I was on, it has red eyes instead of blue and is not blue, but dark green, Corinthian Kanin seems a bit brighter in color than before, too.
  8. F

Question: Vixen?

Where are these vixen android that I have seen some people selling? I know that they are on rocktropia, but where, and which level and whip would be recommended? Is the mob called Vixen android, or what is the full name of the mob? I know that there is video vixen, is it the same thing?
  9. F

Selling: Corinthian Silver kanin

I found one, so I'm selling the one I had bought before and I'm keeping the tamed one instead thanks to 10% affection from taming it :) This bunny I'm selling is lv 1, Pm offers. BO 100 I'm on Calypso.
  10. F

Sapphire devil?

How much nutrio to fill the bar to 100%? How much tt per hour? How much xp per hour?
  11. F

Question: Fruit/Stones/Dung in Calypso Gateway?

Can fruit, stones or dung spawn in calypso gateway?
  12. F

Deer mall is full of fake walls

why is that? You can walk trough them and get trapped inbetween the walls.
  13. F

Hansidian location and depth?

Where is the Hansidian found and at which depth? my finder is the F 101.
  14. F

What can a 101 find?

What can a 101 (finder) find?
  15. F

Buying: Fruit and Sweetstuff

Buying Sweetstuff and fruit, any kind.
  16. F

quality or quantity?

For Explosives 1?
  17. F

Explosive projectiles 1 or basic sensor?

Which one should I do? Which one is better? I have 100% skill in both, but have never crafted before.
  18. F

Buying: Corinthian Silver Kanin

Never mind, I just bought one for 150 PED, pretty much after I posted this.
  19. F

Another act of jelousy?

Everyday I see people use creature controll capsule and kill people that are taming, this would be another act of jelousy for the rares, wouldnt it? so they can kill anyone so that no one finds them. One question, tough, can they kill the mob with the capsule? I do think I know who it is, too.
  20. F

Do rare pets still spawn?

I haven't seen a single silver bunny since a few days, have they stopped spawning?
  21. F

Do they spawn on certain times of the day?

When did you tame your silver kanin? What was the time? It seems that I always see someone taming one at around 2-4 eventually 5 AM in Swedish time (I found mine, that I failed with, at around 4 AM), could the spawn be affected by what time it is?
  22. F

Silver bunny tragedy...

Found a silver bunny, but it died because of a critical hit... I was looking for around 3 days, and my whip wouldn't really get the respect up enough fast enough. I need to concider having a weaker whip alongside mine, then it would of have been fine.
  23. F

Faucervix locations

where can I find young Faucervix?
  24. F

Stables

Where are the stables that you get the buffs and extact the essence?
  25. F

Animal essence

How much is it worth, currently? The rare one and the normal one.
Back