Search results

1. P

How to get 90%+ TT?

On my last cycle I averaged 82%ish on 330k before I ended up playing other games.TT in TT out , no misc expenses just probes+amp tt.For the most part I stood planetside. I was hitting same multis over and over again every 50-60k which were crap ,5s dclass or 7s didnt matter. GL hope your "Bad...
  2. P

Rejoice Miners! Markups finally going up!!

MA changing drop rates around is not uncommon and prices on the market usually reflect that. Id almost consider getting back and mining if I wasnt still salty over how poorly average return was on six figures cycles in late 2018 and 2019.
  3. P

You ever feel like this game hates you?

Words can be missleading and deceiving , stuff like volatile and dynamic could be used in any sentence since they mean nothing. What the numbers telling you ?Are you capped and every 1-2-3-4-500k peds cycle nets you same result ?Are you hitting the same shitty multipliers over and over again...
  4. P

What happened to Darkaruki i.e Quote|Mindark?

MA needs ppl with a degree on gaming not a bunch of farts with degree on development that give 100 clicks worth of some 200k peds instead of 1 click and understand nothing about the experience of actually playing their own product.
  5. P

congratulations to messi

Fact that this type of threads even exist is sad. I find it a bit amusing ppl are more inclined to believe characters are dirty and not the system and how stuff works in EU on a daily basis.That being said IMO Messi`s "luck" isnt hes fault. Here`s what I observed: -Theres isnt anything...
  6. P

Anyone know avatar Alex Star Grey?

@OP sry for your loss ,I would not hold my breath on getting stuff back from that type of people,but in case it helps the avatar you talk about is often lingering around Twin Peaks mall AHs... Avatar in question is not the only one "abusing" the AH and most likely the game will always have...
  7. P

Crafting Mania

Much salt flying around. Humans make mistakes and resolving problems properly may not be easy at times. Man this pools that keep on being mentioned,where they at,where does MA say they exist and there are 3,they must be ridiculously small if people are worried about 112k to one guy affecting...
  8. P

*Pemphredo Island* Mining taxes back

Please register me: MA lucky RF
  9. P

Continuation of The Nightbird's Correct Loot Theory

"__Why do I think this is a reasonable method for MA to control loot? That is because of the loot window. The loot window size, like in the example above, determines the returns of a person dropping randomly. If the window was [6 to 12], then that person would hit alot and profit, if the window...
  10. P

Dissapearing mobs ?!

Is it just me or its something out there.I`vd encountered this problem in the last few days ,the mob just dissapears right before you can kill it but not before you shoot 95% of hes hp.Is this a replacement for no loot ?
  11. P

To continue or not to continue

Point of this thread was not to whine about my losses.If you do not have time to read why bother replying. My bankroll would be larger then 10k ped if I would consider cycling, since 13k drops on like 70% lvl5 and 30%Dclasses surpasses 40k ped ez.I did not mix unamped hits with amped.And aside...
  12. P

I did not go "straight" amped, and 13k amped drops of 3-5ped each does not mean 10k bankroll,thats not even the point.Also there are little to no locations I haven`t mined planet side on ark/calypso,at least none where there are resources with MU.
  13. P

That is the question.... I have a feeling this game is telling me I have spent enoughf time on it or something.I used to believe that I knew what I was doing after a while, but apparently it seems like I don`t.I don`t wanna rant ,i just don`t know where to go from here.I`m around 10.5k amped...
  14. P

multiplier ?

So I decided to fully use the amp and figured id share with you all the outcome,just in case some new ppl ever look for answers and haven`t mined with a bigger efficiency amp.Here`s what u can expect average of ample/considerable deposits thats 12-25 ped (i had none above) and even deposits as...
  15. P

multiplier ?

First,thank you for replying to the thread. Secondly let me just make it clear ,I didn`t make the thread to whine,I can take 20 drops with no claims and a loss for that matter. I just wanna know if this value of 20peds is average and whats to be expected with an amp that has 30 Efficiency...
  16. P

multiplier ?

Hey I am a bit puzzled ,I thought I understand how this works but I think I dont... I just had an attempt to do a run(planetside) and I had to stop because the hit rate was horrible. So question is how is this calculated and whats the multiplier on this :Used Z20+tera amp 6 and I got a 23ped...
  17. P

Just don`t know what else to do

http://postimg.org/image/nueiwegb3/ This just me ?
  18. P

I have win 7 ultimate I have first deactivated the AV and then uninstalled it.
  19. P

I have started looking for hardware problems ,even reinstalled some parts thinking the problem might be a short circuit somewhere or dust or so.... Well the problems have stopped for now,that i think because ivd uninstalled the game,deleted it, and didnt reinstall back . I dled 3 programs for...
  20. P

yeah I got 1 virus my av detected, entropia.I thought maybe it was my AV taking measures so I deactivated it,then uninstalled.
  21. P

Ok so ever since last patch (one from last week) things have gotten weird. At first for a few days ,the game just vanished/dissapeared all togheter(aside from the setup exe dled from the site,which stopped working and I coudnt delete it) when id shut down my pc. I had to uninstall and reinstall...
Back