Search results

1. bank

Planet Cyrene (Games Radar)

This sounds interesting.. but looks like EU with different weapons, mobs and redesigned Calypso. IMHO.
  2. bank

Mindark Rumors

Does MA's staff have an avatars? Surely does. Regularly plays? Not so sure, but it's one of the important "keys" to have the project being "still alive". Believe me, as it's my life. On other questions - it's up to developers - what to share with community and what to keep "closed" until it's...
  3. bank

check the news page on website and forum :)

check the news page on website and forum :)
  4. bank

Is EU the first MMORPG game you have played?

not the first one and not the last one ;) cheers!
  5. bank

What is the Second Language of EU?

vote title: What other language do you use in game apart from English? topic title: Second Language of EU? That's different. I vote for Russian as "language I use in game". And "second language of EU" - "In game noises" :) @Non: полностью согласен ))
  6. bank

another ath

http://entropia-pioneers.kicks-ass.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=30353 can we call it "official reply" from ATH-getter? It has nothing to do with removing or not ATH, but the FIXING the bug IS a point for MA. Fixing landscape on other places is not a problem but for Ara's - is a problem for MA. If...
  7. bank

SOS! Help please stupid girl from Russia!

Morgan DeFein, please visit www.entropiaworld.ru - there you can find all info on Russian lang how to get into PE ;)
  8. bank

Are your Keys special?

mmmm.... Descent.. ;) love it! actualy for all the keys are as default.. what special - on all bars I have '2' my FAP, '3' is autorun and 4 is unequip tool. all the rest is configured: one bar for hunt, second for hunt/mining, etc
  9. bank

Undocumented changes Vu 7.6

after VU some (all?) single items (not resouces) have amount 0 (zero). Just look at the auc in PE! You can see the difference.. Open e.g. weapons - ranged.. and look.. I've seen there 2 marber plazma.. one have quantity 0, and another one 1. What will happen if I guy the one with quantity "0"...
  10. bank

The Holy Axe 1x0 Competetion Thread

as far as I know it's 12 ppl. Once we made two teams with 12 ppl in each.. went to global hunt we called "Patrol" ;) just to have fun with half of the soc ;)
  11. bank

when you go to hunt ara's with a team like 6-8 ppl it's fun. you need just to start attacking it at the same time.. first one dies immedeately.. but other's are taking a lot of "health" from it ;) once, we finished ara prowler from first attack ;) there was only 7 ppl in team.. we got lucky that...
  12. bank

yeah.. that was fun ;) we got few globals from araneatroxes ;) Axe 1x0 - rulezz!! ;)
  13. bank

How many HoFs/globals have you had?

playing since april 2005 - had only one global just week ago... actualy, i'm skilling only LB ... made about only 10-15 shoots ingame from rifle and about 100 from pistol ...
Back