Search results

1. G

Help: Can´t connect...

Hello, I couldn´t play for a few days and as I wanted to today I first got an update. Sadly something didn´t work and I got the following message (I´ll add a picture). Any suggestions or help? Thanks in advance.
  2. G

FYI: Avatar appearence changed

Hi, I didn´t put my face mask off since a few mini updates and as I did so today I was quite surprised because I didn´t recognized my ava anymore. The face totally changed since I created him in VU10. Anyone else experienced this? If you didn´t put off you mask/helmet for quite some time I...
  3. G

Info: Turning off vegetation

Hi, just discovered a settings-ce tweak that helped me a lot. More than turning of clouds to be honest. ;) With setting e_proc_vegetation to "0" you can turn off all (annoying (imho)) vegetation (or anything else) that usually pops up in front of your ava. You can also do this by setting the...
  4. G

FYI: bugged or carnivorous plant...

Stay away from this kind of plants. I ran into two of them while looking around and enjoying the landscape and both times I was totally stuck and couldnt move anymore. MA or FPC if you read this fix it... :laugh: EDIT: Can someone move this to general discussion please... :rolleyes:
  5. G

Question: New Invisible Bug?

Hi, since a few days I have a bug that never happened before. It´s not that another or all other players are invisible but that mobs (Drones) and my own avatar are invisible for at least a few seconds. One Drone even got invisible after i killed it (to be 100% accurate: it ran away after i...
  6. G

Joe?

Hi I´m looking for Joe the plumber. Is he here or does someone here know him personally? Thanks in advance.... :ahh:
  7. G

Selling: 29 PED Beacon for 450 PED!

Hi The title says it all. I´m selling this 29 PED Beacon for 450 PED instantly. This offer is only valid for the next 24 hours. Bye
  8. G

Trading Dr. Duchev #8 for #1 or #2

As title says I want part #8 and can offer part #1 or #2. Different TT values should be compensated. Someone interested?
  9. G

Repair Terminal Bug

As far as I know this isn´t really new but because this bug can be very expensive I post again. I also send a support case with a link to this thread. What happened? I wanted to repair 7 plates. So I walked to the repair terminal, pressed "add all" (all other gear was in perfect condition) and...
  10. G

detach amp

Beside the "detach all attachments" icon there should be another one to detach only the amp to replace a broken amp by a new one. Wouldn´t that be nice?
  11. G

DMG/PEC - where´s the error?

I just compared the Korss400 and the Svempa T5. Both have almost the same DMG/PEC (4,15 & 4,14). The DMG/PEC rate is always treated (at least for my understanding) as the ultimate statistic to measure a weapons economy. Both weapons have nearly the same full TT value. The big difference is that...
  12. G

Entropedia down?

I can´t access entropedia now for several hours. I´m a little surprised that noone else opened a thread about this until now so I´m asking myself if I´m the only one with this experience.
  13. G

Threads are not marked as read...

Headline says it all. Since a 1-2 days threads that I read are no longer marked as read. Even in my UserCP most visited thread are still bold written. I didn´t change anything in my browser. Someone has the same problem or a solution?
  14. G

EF is very slow....

I just want to mention that EF is very sloooooooow the last days. Is it just me or do you share my experience? It´s a little bit boring to wait more than 10 seconds until a thread opens...
  15. G

Argonauts and Knight thigh-guards

Hi I think I´m cursed... I´m hunting Argonauts a lot the last weeks. One reason is because I try to get some Knight armor parts. I like how it looks and I just want one. The point is that I´ve looted quite a lot Knight thigh-guards since I´m hunting Argonauts. I didn´t count them exactly but...
  16. G

Garnets, Gems...

Hi As I got my first Garnets now I have a simple question: Are garnets, gems and stuff like this useful for something or are they just simple TT food?
  17. G

Ranged Laser

As I expected a level up in Ranged Laser today I checked the damage intervall from my MKII-J before the level up to compare it with the intervall after the level up. Sadly I did recognize that it didn´t change. Is it normal that a level up has no effect? How much level ups are needed to increase...
  18. G

Just another noob question...

Hi Well I have a really noobie question I guess... :ahh: On many screenshoots I see those "displays" with the name of the mob or other player including a health bar. Maybe I´m just stupid but I have absolutely now clue who to get those displays. So can someone tell me? :scratch2: Thanks!
  19. G

Horrible Lags ?!

Hi The title says everything. I have horrible lags since today. I checked my internet connection and it seems okay. I Also checked my PC with spybot but the problem still persists. Has anyone here got the same problem? Maybe someone had the problem in the past and knows what might be wrong? I...
  20. G

About monopoly...

Simple Question: Why is there only one player able to mine Ruga? Is he the only one who got the skills? Hard to believe because there must be more than one hardcore miner who started in the early days of EU. Or is it because of equipment? That´s too hard to believe for me. So I don´t understand...
Back