Search results

1. M

Old auction bug from 2008

Heya. I just found an image on hard drive from 2008. Notice the max markup.
  2. old aution bug

old aution bug

3. M

Question for 711, activity on Planet Calypso Forum

High Impact Search Queries for Planetcalypsoforum.com 1 peauction 2 men shaving 3 paysafecard to paypal 4 men shaving armpits 5 how to make money 6 buy ukash 7 design a signature for me link
  4. M

Question for 711, activity on Planet Calypso Forum

I remember Entropiaforum having 35k alexa rank around 2008, now it is only 372k.
  5. M

Selling: domain - rceworlds.com

If you are interested in this domain, please contact me. (I hope that selling a EU related domain name is not against forum rules)
  6. M

Mary Jane - THE RETURN

Would be a good idea to implement a ban when the avatar can not interact with pve. Like he gets 'this creature in a condition..... '. But still can use land, auction..etc But it is just not right to lock out someone who invested at least 20k usd. I dont know this guy btw.
  7. M

Listen to old Project Entropia tracks online!

All music available from the official website: http://www.planetcalypso.com/media/music/
  8. M

constant 125% return

Just found this video. Is it really possible at the high levels (I guess it is lev100+) to get constant return rate of 125% or more?
  9. M

Minor Client Loader disturbances

very same problem
  10. M

How do you interpret the re-discovery of items?

It happened with basic filter many times as well. I believe it happens when the item completely deleted from the ingame system. The only reason the basic filter not discovered is because some one keeps some good old basic filter in storage.
  11. M

ATH: Unamped tower

gratz I told my socmates yesterday that an ATH is coming on CND for no one is bidding on it. :)
  12. M

Ingame Price Deterioration and Effects of IRL Currency

PED should be attached to Euro. Many believes USD will crash soon.
  13. Usd1

Usd1

14. M

The Biggest Bug in History of EU?

what is this thread is all about?
  15. M

The Biggest Bug in History of EU?

I got a full martial(L) armor for reporting a bug. link Actually I did ask for reward in my support case.
  16. M

VU10 Torrent Status Report

I have an average of 0,5Kb/sec download speed with 2Mb/sec link.
  17. M

Perception and Dexterity

I think everyone who ever posted a theory about perception or lootpool is right I have the felling that we all play a completely different game. All the interaction between avatars are some kind of illusion. What works for you might never work for someone else. I have been able to profit on...
  18. M

hunting is doomed inmho

MA wants to change the playerbase completely. Need of the fresh blood with CE2.
  19. M

Is it possible that MA`s bots...

I have a secret video recorded in the MA office. As you can see MA stuff does play Entropia Universe. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqkGfinCFs0
  20. M

Selling: not sure to sell.. emik x5 ul...

I offer an M&M -the original milk chocolate flavor that's loved arround the world- No one can say no to m&m's, can you? bump
  21. M

Entropia Universe Mini-Update 9.4.1

Downloading entropia.exe with 6.5k/sec (4Mb link) Is it just me?
  22. M

eu online?

same. new VU!:D
  23. M

6 months and now 6 more for ce2, tired of it

I think the last update took 16 hours for MA implements Cryengine step by step not ones. Maybe part of the new engine is already in place.
  24. M

Predictions for V.U. 9.4

Hope for a display amp. If I only had an amp I was able to attach to small display and it would become a giant display.
  25. M

Servers down?

same Hungary
Back