Search results

1. Lexxy

Looking for Daniel DannyO Ocean

Yup I finally did it... bid 3.6k on an item that is worth a few ped because the auction. Trying to find Daniel DannyO Ocean. cant find in Player registry. If anyone knows them I am willing to give them a percentage of the ped I bid by accident but would like to not lose 3.6k ped on this bid...
  2. Lexxy

Why are new L rings not tradeable?

So the new boxes you can purchase through the webshop are a kinda cool Idea... except... Why did the make the L rings not tradable. Now I have purchased and opened 250 boxes, and have 0 UL rings (expected) and 25 L rings. Even if they make them begin to decay I will never use these up. I know...
  3. Lexxy

Selling: Lots of Garnets for sale.

Have 3k+ tt in garnets for sale. PM me an offer, first come first serve. Cheers Lexxy
  4. Lexxy

5 years and 201 000 total skills....

Don't post often but figured the 200k mark is a pretty big one! Still no comando unlock, I mine too much hehe. Ciao all and GL! Lexxy
  5. Lexxy

Epic Events!

Need for epic-ness in events: I was reading about the hydra being taken down today and had a couple of thoughts. 1st was, WTF I didn’t even know there were cords to an event mob like this out there. 2nd was why the hell this happened on a day that many of us are at work. Grats to AOW but common...
  6. Lexxy

What makes a Golden event - Our Thoughts

So the Second Golden age of Calypso has come to an end, some where made happy by the event others are happy now that it is over. We have countless threads going up about how the loot sucked, the balance was anything but, how it was less than golden, but what we have not seen is any ideas on how...
  7. Lexxy

Tier 1 Sollomate Opalo

Kinda strange to be posting this but I am the first to be crazy enough to do it, and it will probably be forever before I can post an ATH in any Category, so Sweet :yay: Ciao all Lexxy
  8. Lexxy

Happy Colonial Day everyone :)

Just wishing everyone a happy Colonial Day! 6 Years ago today the first major waves of colonists started exploring Calypso. Since then we have seen some ups and some downs, been attacked by bots, found some interesting tech, made some friends got rich, got poor, explored new places and lived...
  9. Lexxy

Let it Rock: Atrox Rock

Well here is my 2nd entry into the Let it Rock contest. I hope you all enjoy :) Atrox Rock You can see the high quality version here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wy_mlDLnik Again I would like to thank Iset for putting up with me while I made this, you rock :). Thanks Love. ciao Lexxy
  10. Lexxy

Entropia Let it Rock: Next Gen

Well here is my entry into the Let it Rock contest. Took more time than I would like to admit for me to film this, then the editing took even longer. I hope you all enjoy :) Next Gen You can see the high quality version here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ma1AcNZbe3U I attempted to keep...
  11. Lexxy

Happy Mothers Day

To everyone out there who is, who may become or who has a mother. Happy Mothers day. Now for everyone get on that damn phone, or get in your car, or walk down the stairs and give your Mom a huge hug. Tell her you love and appreciate everything she does for you, then pamper her and make her...
  12. Lexxy

Calypso Colonial day?!?

With the issuing of the special commemorative berets today (very cool by the way MA) and Idea that I have had for some time now was given relevance. Many countries celebrate independence day Independence Day - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Or something similar to honor those who fought for...
  13. Lexxy

Food for thought - Interesting times

There is a reputed Chinese proverb – “May you live in interesting times!” Perhaps this is a shorter form of the proverb – “It is better to live as a dog in peaceful times, than as a man in a chaotic period.” Either way, what can be gleaned from these statements is the idea that in all...
  14. Lexxy

Do Sweater make MA money?

After reading yet another post on EF, basically stating that player who sweat for ped do not make money for ma, and thus are less important than those who deposit, I decided to take a closer look at the phenomena. While it is true that the only investment made when sweating is time, the sweat...
  15. Lexxy

looks like China is slated for June 2008

Just finished reading this article... er blog... I ran accross on the BBC. Looks like we will be enjoying some new participants come June of 2008. This is the closest to a deadline for China that I have found so far... but I could be wrong. Also looks like second.... err yeah... will also be...
  16. Lexxy

Happy Halloween everyone!

Haloween Gifts... Sooo incredibly cool!!!! :yay::yay:
  17. Lexxy

Decay on cloths, do we really want something for nothing?

Something for nothing With the release of Entropia Universe VU 9.0 there has been a backlash by the community over one particular change by Mind Ark. That is the introduction of 2 pec decay to armor and clothing while equipping these items. The result has being a reaction we have not seen the...
  18. Lexxy

Through the Looking-Glass... and what we find there

Having just finished re reading Lewis Carols classic story "Through the Looking-Glass, and What Alice Found There" It occurred to me just how ahead of his time this writer was. For those who have not read the story a little background Written in 1871 "through the looking-glass and what Alice...
  19. Lexxy

Lexxy's Gallery

Hello all you art lovers. I am currently in the process of uploading various works of art. Most can be seen at TI Gold 9C. I work in various medium so will be including the type of work, size (if an IRL Piece) and the medium used. I will also add a comment as to whether or not the work is...
  20. Lexxy

Fine art prints by Lexxy

Hello all :) I have recently toyed with the idea of selling some of my art, and am putting one piece up to see if anyone is interested in my work. The following is a piece that can be viewed at TI city Gold building 9C. This particular piece is a photograph of the Calypso country side that...
Back