Search results

1. Xanato Xan Kaso

Selling: FEN ANGEL Tier 5.99

Great armor set Taking offers, prefer peds trades acceptable. I am also looking to purchase a 2.0 weapon. This armor is great for easter mayhem with its electric protection. All parts tier 5. 99 and i believe they are all over levl 100 TIR. PM on here or discord@ xanatokaso
  2. Xanato Xan Kaso

Buying: FEN 70, Bp70, Lp 80, and any others I may have forgotten.

Looking for these pistols, but also willing to consider other weapons in this skill range with high efficiency around 85%. Willing to pay in 100% pure ped, a rare opportunity for person with a decent price and the right weapon. excited to see what kind of offers you have!
  3. Xanato Xan Kaso

Info: To Katie Chalmers, You will be missed

I don't know if this is the appropriate place or way to do this, but our friend Katie Passed away a few weeks ago. They had been battling cancer for the last year or so and finally lost the battle. His wife contacted me on discord the other day and notified me. I thought it proper to mention it...
  4. Xanato Xan Kaso

Selling: Xanato Kaso's Perpetual Sales Thread (+Buying Too)

Hello all you wonderful Entropians! Even though I do not consider myself a trader, I have finally come to terms with the fact that I will always be either selling an item I no longer need, or in search of a new item to expand my rental service. As such I am making a continuously updated thread...
  5. Xanato Xan Kaso

Selling: Genesis Rainbow Sword T10

This one of a kind sword is up for sale! The Genesis Rainbow Sword is a the best sword for leveling at 102.4 dps at the low low level of 66 to use and 70 to max. It can take a mayhem trauma 4 amp with only 2 damage overamped. Looking for pure peds, but items may be accepted depending on how...
  6. Xanato Xan Kaso

Genesis Rainbow Sword-Skill Gain Like Crazy!!!

This one of a kind weapon is now available for rent for a limited time. Pm here, in game, or on discord. @Xanatokaso Collateral is 80k Ped BONUS- Mayhem Trauma 4 Amp free with rental. This is the best sword for skilling from 66 to 100. With a base DPS of 102.9 you will be tearing through...
  7. Xanato Xan Kaso

Selling: Improved Imperium Set M

I have a set for sale T 1.99 Asking like 18-20k ped OBO.
  8. Xanato Xan Kaso

Selling: FEN Angel Set Male T5.99 All parts 100+TIR

Title says it all. All parts 5.99 and 100+ TIR. No I will not be adding pictures. If you are in the market for this armor you know its stats. Highlight of this armor is it's EVADE AND DODGE bonus not just one. Ped Only. PM offers. I don't want to waste my time haggling just for deal to fall...
  9. Xanato Xan Kaso

Help: My new TWEN Token Fund - An Equal Opportunity for All!!!

Hi there, some of you may know me some of you may not. I have been running my rental service and investment fund for the last 5 years, with this being the funds 3rd year. I want to create a new fund around TWEN tokens and items to work together and accomplish more as a group than as we could as...
  10. Xanato Xan Kaso

TWEN Token Fund - Equal Opportunity for All!!! by Xanato Kaso and co.

Grinding TWEN tokens hoping to get enough for an item before they are all gone? Or just tired of selling them to traders/ubers and watching them reap all the profits? Well here is a chance for us casual or mid-level players to band together and level the playing field, and you know we are on the...
  11. Xanato Xan Kaso

Selling: Selling QR 100 Dmg Enhancer Bp's 1-9 + Skills

I have been sitting on this set for a while and just don't feel right it not being used. So I am looking to sell it along with my enhancer crafting skills, and possibly other skills you may be in need of. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to craft damage enhancers especially...
  12. Xanato Xan Kaso

Selling: Selling Omegaton Laser Sight Mk. 1 10% Crit Damage

No introduction needed for this, Omegaton Laser Sight Mk. 1 which provides 10% crit damage. These things are hard to come by. I also have a Omegaton Ranger Scope Mk. 2 2% Crit Chance If anyone is interested in that. Same rules as above.
  13. Xanato Xan Kaso

Selling: Selling Bl1800 T10 Over 300 DPS 85 Pistol Req Grind MERRY MAYHEM SNOWFLAKES like CRAZY!!!

UPDATE: Previous renter used it and was able to pull the Swine Deluxe from the Token Vendor. This is a great deal for someone who wants to grind tokens for item pulls. You got 3 months. This gun is half the price of its 2.0 counterparts like Bp 130 T10 and does nearly identical dps, and the TWEN...
  14. Xanato Xan Kaso

Selling: Halloween 2019

Selling this excellent left hand ring. Fits well with xmas 17/18. Pure peds preferable, may consider items.
  15. Xanato Xan Kaso

LAN Event in the USA

You are able to answer 2 questions. Please use one vote for the first 4 choices and 1 vote on the last 3 choices. If you vote NO you will not attend a LAN event, place your second vote in the final choice. I want to put together a LAN event for those of us in the USA. Whether MA shows up in...
  16. Xanato Xan Kaso

TWEN Anniversary Gift

First off, I would like to say thank you to Mindark for making a gift for us. I think it looks pretty cool and fits the current climate of dealing with covid the last few years. TLDR: It is literally impossible to get rid of this item. Sorry for the low quality image, been running on low...
  17. Xanato Xan Kaso

How to withdraw to US bank.

Hiya, I have been playing for 6 years now and never once withdrawn but l had recently got approved for a 0% interest CC and opened quite a few boxes during MM. It's now time to pull it out to pay off the card so I can repeat but I am confused and frustrated. On the capital one website they say...
  18. Xanato Xan Kaso

Selling: Limited Time Only Renting Mod Nano!!!

If you ever wanted to use this bad boy but were not able to get a hold of one, now is your chance. Available for the next 30-45 days before the owner has the skill to use it themself. Collateral is 350k. Rental Rate based on rental duration. Pm me here or on discord at Xanato Kaso#5509
  19. Xanato Xan Kaso

Cost to complete Mayhem Missions.

I have not started my mayhem annihilation mission yet and I dont know which to choose. Can you guys post how much you had to cycle to get through whichever mission you picked, whether it was bronze silver gold or redulite. it would be nice to know what to expect (obviously loot is dynamic and...
  20. Xanato Xan Kaso

Question: Can I have some constructive feedback?

As most of you already know I run a multitude of services in the game, and they all revolve around the most valuable currency in this game, Trust. With CLD's removed in today's update, the ability to use them as an easily tradeable store of value is gone. While AUD's and AMD's still exist, they...
  21. Xanato Xan Kaso

Guest what post this is? That's right, I made it to the club! I want to thank all those out there that believed in me and supported me, I need to thank the "Riker to my Picard, my Number 1"!!! Jim!(Who doesn't have a forum account). as as all the investors who have placed their trust in me, it...
  22. Xanato Xan Kaso

Buying: NFT Egg

Hi I am interested in Purchasing one of the NFT eggs that MindArk sold last year. Preferably the Cyrene egg as I think that is the coolest looking one, but I would be open to purchasing any of them. Please shoot me a PM on here or in discord @ Xanato Kaso#5509. Thanks!!!
  23. Xanato Xan Kaso

Selling: closed

closed
  24. Xanato Xan Kaso

Selling: Selling High End Skills! (Industrialist, Scientist, Unlocks, Looter, Crafting and more!)

Hello there, I am have a bunch of skills available for sale. You can bring your own ESI or I can use mine. Since there are so many skills available I am only going to list skills that are sold out, so if you don't see it posted here it is available for sale. Prices will be based on market...
  25. Xanato Xan Kaso

Question: For the uber skill level players

I was recently working on chipping some skills out with a friend and was playing around with the skill calc and the results of pulling out the skills. I know the calculator doesn't work well past a certain point but that is not an issue here. The amount of TT for single points of skill seemed to...
Back