Search results

1. -JJ-

Info: F macro or Bot .. is it allowed in any circumstance?....

So after being around for a few yrs and talking with people now and then, sometimes the topic would come up about people who use macro or bots, and when i asked them if it was allowed or not and under what circumstances .. (since anyone thats been around for long enuff all know people do macro...
  2. -JJ-

FYI: The Mystery of The Basic Wrench

Hi guys n galls o/ I wanted to share 1 of my adventures with you, about a tool i came across that turned out to be mysterious with little to nothing known about it, this is my story ... one day, while exploring shops on Calypso JJ came across a interesting tool she hadn't seen before (Basic...
  3. -JJ-

Suggestion: Mothership ShipGrab

hiyi o/ ;] i had a dream last nite and it was epic and was the inspiration for this suggestion i was thinking what if societies could have the opportunity to take control over some huge motherships and have full use off it like any other mothership in regular space until it is challenge day...
  4. -JJ-

Question: Can We Get More Actual Free To Play Activities / Daily Missions plz?

Hiyi o/ ;] recently ive been thinking about my journey in Entropia from when i started, to where i am at now, and one consistent thing that bothered me now n then a little was what feels like a lack of true free to play activities / daily missions despite the game being touted as free to play...
  5. -JJ-

Problems with account.entropiauniverse.com & support

Hi when trying to use anything on the site that involves needing the 2 factor code it always says bad code. try again and then locks me out with an error page, the same happens even when i tried to submit a support case any ideas as to how to fix this or when it will be fixed? Kind Regards JJ
  6. -JJ-

Spacesuit / Jetpack?

hi so as the title suggests i would like to see a spacesuit/jetpack combo in the game this suit could be used on planets asteroids moons etc and even space and places in general that have non breathable air it would ofc need oil to use as fuel for the jetpack part but it also need oxygen for...
  7. -JJ-

Suggestion: Entropia Jail?

hi i am sure some you know already that there is infact a prison already in entropia on rocktropia and is behind the inspiration of this suggestion and storyline however..... this prison im suggesting is more for cheaters, exploiters, botters, aimbotters and more... some of us are sick of...
  8. -JJ-

Suggestion: Please Remove PVP Mobs From Non PVP Areas....

Hiyi *waves ;) im sure some of u are probably wondering eh? what the heck is JJ talking about now?? lol there is no such thing as pvp mobs in non pvp areas.... or is there? well while hunting... if u have not had this happen to u yet.. then rest assured it will at some point .. so... u...
  9. -JJ-

Suggestion: Needed Changes For Warning Messages & Item TT & Condition Systems

Hi guys ;) the purpose of this post is to reach out to mind arks development team to improve upon the current systems in place and hopefully consider making these changes as i feel they are inadequate and misleading and may confuse some players in this post il explain what happened to me in...
Back