Search results

1. Sonya Heart

Increased enhancer usage due to failed?

I've monitored an increase since 2 updates ago, its that bad I have stopped using them now. I did make a post about it but unfortunatly noone seemed to agree so I dropped it.
  2. Sonya Heart

Selling: Pleat Coat (F,C)

Possible, thankfully im in no rush so I can wait, its a shame they were sold so low as it has put a low 'market price' on the item. However they are rarely available so I will hold out.
  3. Sonya Heart

:dance: BUMP! :dance:
  4. Sonya Heart

Entropia Universe 11.10.3 Release Notes

The fact is something did change for some and at the same time, its brilliant that everything is ok for you, im overjoyed for you but for some of us its not ok. This is right after a release so I think its pretty much a fact that they broke something for some people, now for me this broke on...
  5. Sonya Heart

Perhaps but there is no way im losing 2.5k peds just because people want to buy it for 500 ped when it cost 3k in the first place from the original vendor!, tbh i cant understand how the original buyers were willing to sell it so low! If it doesnt sell its no biggy for me I will keep it for...
  6. Sonya Heart

Since the VU before last (the one that introduced Arkadia) my loading time has been near double. Something did change.
  7. Sonya Heart

8. Sonya Heart

Confirming extraction amounts are the same as pre-VU even though the stats are back up. Poor testing again. Another 2 weeks for this to be fixed? I guess the extra decay is too nice to pass up eh.
  9. Sonya Heart

Enhancer use information

I think thats the problem, its so noticable at the moment I dont need a program. Somethings up for sure, Im going to remove them for now until my luck RNG changes I cant afford to lose them this fast :)
  10. Sonya Heart

Enhancer use information

Still losing them at an alarming rate, im down another 10 since I made this thread, it really doesnt feel random and less its a RNG between 1 and 2. However noone seems to be having the same feeling so its obviously just seriously bad bad luck on my part.
  11. Sonya Heart

12. Sonya Heart

Enhancer use information

Hey This may just be me but without asking others I wont know. Since the last VU I have been going through enhancers like mad. I have even lost 2 while shooting the same mob (1 shot after the other). My Healing and Mining ones are also going down fast. Ive lost 20 in the past 2 days and pre...
  13. Sonya Heart

14. Sonya Heart

15. Sonya Heart

16. Sonya Heart

Entropia Universe 11.10.2 Release Notes

Oddly I can swear other enhancers are breaking quickly, ive lost more in the past day than in the past week.
  17. Sonya Heart

PLEASE ... Let's remember that ...

Of course, a customer is never the centre of the universe, what were we thinking :)
  18. Sonya Heart

Entropia Universe Account Inactivity - Mailspam?

I get them when i havent logged on for two or three days. Getting annoying.
  19. Sonya Heart

PLEASE ... Let's remember that ...

This forum is already a ghost town compared to what it used to be when it was EF, Arkadia launch has probably given it the most life its had for a while, if what I am seeing is correct then if people dont post Arkadia stuff here it could completely kill it. (ok a little OTT but compared to the...
  20. Sonya Heart

21. Sonya Heart

22. Sonya Heart

Items lost during transfer from auction to carried inventory

Mmm, log in on your account section on planetcalypso.com and search the items list to see where it shows them to be. They are of course blueprints that were changed in the last patch so an MA bug is of course possible. Good luck
  23. Sonya Heart

Items lost during transfer from auction to carried inventory

Hit the sort button on the area they would be, ive had it some times it puts them off the first view. Only thought I have.
  24. Sonya Heart

25. Sonya Heart

Back