Search results

1. Godspeed

Return of the GOLDEN AGE

!Register dire Godspeed straights
  2. Godspeed

FYI: OLA39 - sw of akmul - (23960,26600) - now with BIG ATROX (aoa-prowler-stalker)

Sweet some big trox...time to go loot some rutaba!
  3. Godspeed

Buying: Fungoid tentacle

Bump this up :)
  4. Godspeed

all around mount hephastos is the only place i have seen them lately, but they are high maturity and mixed with alot of other big mobs
  5. Godspeed

Fungoid Bump :D
  6. Godspeed

still looking, check your storage peoples :D
  7. Godspeed

Hi, im interested in buying some Fungoid Tentacles, if u have any you would like to get rid of, send me a pm thx, gl
  8. Godspeed

Selling: Maddox IV tier 5.2

closed! ty :)
  9. Godspeed

tier 5 Bump
  10. Godspeed

a maddox bump :D
  11. Godspeed

hi, im selling a maddox IV tier 5.2 with good tier rates if your interested PM me with your offer tier rates below tier 5 ~ 156 tier 6 ~ 131 tier 7 ~ 125 tier 8 ~ 155 tier 9 ~ 141 tier 10 ~ 124 GL and happy hoffing :D
  12. Godspeed

HoF: Longtooth 34k

Big Gratz!!! :D
  13. Godspeed

News: Community Spotlight: Art of War

good read, and a great soc :D
  14. Godspeed

Aurli Assassin & Kreltin Killer Event (Monthly)

count me in! dire Godspeed straights
  15. Godspeed

WoF 2010: Team Australia

Sorry to let Australia down, but i wont be in WoF this year, WoF is a joke to me now, but gl to everyone :D
  16. Godspeed

Hey Aly, i hope u had a great xmas :D if i don't see u in game, have a great new years to!!

Hey Aly, i hope u had a great xmas :D if i don't see u in game, have a great new years to!!
  17. Godspeed

Imp. Fap Mishap

What can i say + rep
  18. Godspeed

is my avatar bugged?

Apologies for my messy post, i didn't realise my post was so big.
  19. Godspeed

is my avatar bugged?

I don’t like to winge or complain but I have to ask opinion of people, is my avatar bugged? Il explain why I ask, I have played this game for a long time now, have invested over 40k usd into game, I have always hunt the big mob with the top end equipment, I have 340k skillz atm but have over...
  20. Godspeed

Entropia Universe Mini-Update 10.0.6

not sure if it helps others but i seem to stay on if i close the client loader screen as soon as i log in, otherwise im crashing to
  21. Godspeed

$15 a month - Centech's take

ban was only for a week, he'll be back :)
  22. Godspeed

Call for Australian Ambassadors

I have to agree with what paulus has said, as much as id like the game to be promoted here, i feel it is the resonsibilty of MA to fix the lag/latency issues, or explain to potential newcommers that there is an issue before they deposit all their money and realise it when its too late. There...
  23. Godspeed

***WoF 2010 Suggestions and Stuff***

alliances are a joke, the whole point of country vs country has been thrown out the window, because england did it last year does not make it right, its taken the whole aspect of country vs country away, and made it countrieS vs countrieS, i vote we scap this event we call wof, and change the...
  24. Godspeed

***WoF 2010 Suggestions and Stuff***

my opinion is support rules have to be changed, at the risk of sounding like a soar loser, i think its unfair that a team pays for people to hunt for support, in a quote from hurricane To me, the idea that other nations might want to pitch in and help their neighbours or allies is one of the...
  25. Godspeed

ATH: 28k Sumina old

Big Gratz..:)
Back