Search results

1. W

Dr Teath

Welllcome Doc :)
  2. W

Account registration problem

Can you give any info how to do that? If I remember correctly, when you press that "finish" button, you just go to this screen witch will say that activation mail has been sent to the email address you provided...Prolly back button doesn't work because I think she has already closed that...
  3. W

Account registration problem

Hi! I didn't found any troubleshoot forum around here so posting here... My friend is having this problem when she is trying to create an account. She Filled all the info and when she clicked that finish button (or something like that), she didn't get that activation email to that email...
  4. W

Newbie alert!!!...ME=)

Well...these kinda forums can be really compared to Smoking brakes at the new job...the best way to get to know the ppl :)
  5. Wild's Sig

Wild's Sig

6. W

Newbie alert!!!...ME=)

Hah, are you talking about game functions or my skill with females? :)
  7. W

Download sizes for noobs

It's hard to tell because you download the installer first witch is about 1.5MB. After installer is installed, it starts to download the actual game files automatically.
  8. W

Newbie alert!!!...ME=)

Hehee, thank you ppl. Going to start playing the minute my friend from Conquer gets her PE client installed=) Btw, does PE have any kind of Marriage thing or is everyone playing single?
  9. W

Newbie alert!!!...ME=)

Hi all! Just downloaded the client and created a char and prolly starting to play soon. What i've been reading, this game sounds very cool so i'm kinda exited. It's also nice to see while reading at forums that it's pretty newbie friendly. :) I've been playing this MMORPG called Conquer...
  10. W

The n00bie guide to sweat gathering

Nice guide man! I'm real newbie in PE, just downloaded a client and made myself a charecter. :) This guide will definately help me get started because at this point, I'm thinking not to put real money to this game and try if I can manage... What I've been reading from the website and...
Back