Search results

1. O

Selling: Selling - Jarhead Set/Ranked Psy-Blade(Fist)/Hedoc SK-80 FAP/Smuggler Plate/GOS Blood/Hanzor Scope

I have a number of items I am willing to sell: Jarhead Full Set = TT + 1.7k PED Tier 0-2 (Mostly 2+) http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Armor&id=182 A full set of Jarhead Armor for sale. Textured and coloured in Red/Blue, only 5 parts completed. All have Rutol and Jori texture...
  2. O

TWEN items that absolutely need to be added RIGHT NOW!

Maybe a bit of fun, and a laugh, thanks.. But this is a great idea!
  3. O

Unwanted Mayhem Rare

If you recieved one rare token, even if you cheated to get it as a placement token, you will recieve more. If you have never had one, then you prolly aren't going to get one. Look at Entropialife and see the amount of tokens looted by the same avatar pretty close to each other, as in doubles...
  4. O

Crazy price volatility ruins it for all - I've had enough

I am a little torn by this... @OP If armor is put on the AH at 100%, you buy it at YOUR rate, overbidding to what you will pay and then increase in price in many of your shops. You have done this for a long time, and you can because you are one of the most powerful traders ingame. So even when...
  5. O

Affordable UL weapons pls

Er... Do you guys pay any attention.. One reseller, a lost soul, several chancers, and a certified troll..? Flooding the Market with UL rings anyone..... ANYONE? No... UL? Lets wait and see what TWEN brings.. If the cascade of rings is anything to go by, the OP shouldn't have to wait much...
  6. O

Help: Made a mistake and lost all stuff

Same thing happened to me, kinda.. I contacted TTG and they were decent to return the items, with a small fee. I have messaged them, directing their attention to this post. If I were you I'd remove the list of items, I mean how is he gonna know what is yours now? This does seem unusual tbh...
  7. O

What was the meaning or reason for your AV name?

I wanted to use my father and grandfather's names as well as my own. I figured this wouldn't be a game I would get bored with quickly, and in anticipation of the long game, I thought I would immortalise the three of us together. I had to be rather loose with one of the names but there is a...
  8. O

How do I get into EU Space?

That was how to perfectly fly your Quad Wing into space. This is how it works when you have been playing for a while... Decide to go to Arkadia to pick up the cool s**t you just bought. Figure I may as well fly from here than tp to Athena. Throw all your stuff in you inventory. Spwan Quad...
  9. O

How do I get into EU Space?

Buy Vehicle RK-0 repair tool. Buy 5k-10k Welding wire. Buy Quad-Wing (they are cheap right now and faster than a Sleipnir). Buy about 1k Fuel. Put 1k Fuel into Quad. Buy "Space Thruster". Put Space Thruster on Quad. (Much the same as putting an Armor Plate on armor, drag and drop). Right click...
  10. O

What did you think you were going to do when you decided to join EU?

I am glad. The Dev team also made Shattered Skies. And I am positive they or someone who worked there or was involved, is partly responsible for Escape From Tarkhov, which really blew up during, or just before Co-Vid. It is a good game if mad PVP is for you.. I haven't played in a while, but I...
  11. O

What did you think you were going to do when you decided to join EU?

I had played post-apocalyptic zombie games since 2008.. Culminating in World War Z. I spent ages in that followed by the next game Aftermath. My main interest was trading, I loved the trading aspect of World War Z, dropping stuff so you could then pick it up. That was how trading was done...
  12. O

Some sad news

Very sad news. My condolences.
  13. O

Selling: TG-U80 Tier 10 - SOLD

I'll never understand why they delete the price and write sold.. Then have a seperate Price Check thread with guesses. I know you aren't the only one who has done this, I am not speaking to the seller directly, more agreeing with the above questioner, but that was quite an item.
  14. O

Info: Arkadia Moon Deeds & Fort Argus Bank

That explains why it ran out of funds the other day.
Back