Search results

1. Lee

Selling: Real Life Project Entropia Poster

While doing a recent RL 'storage cleanout' I came across some odds and ends from Entropia, including a couple of posters from 'Project Entropia' days. Thought I'd ask if this one is something any collector might be interested in and what sort of price would it be worth (in ped of course). I got...
  2. Lee

Price Check: Real Life Project Entropia Poster

While doing a recent RL 'storage cleanout' I came across some odds and ends from Entropia, including a couple of posters from 'Project Entropia' days. Thought I'd ask if this one is something any collector might be interested in and what sort of price would it be worth (in ped of course). If I...
  3. Lee

Selling: Arkadia & Calypso Estates plus Duster Coat & MF chips

Selling some items and estates for a friend. This is not an auction, if interested please pm me or post here with your offer. 'Price Check' comments are welcome if intended to be genuinely helpful, as estates in particular are hard to put a particular value on, and the rarer items have...
  4. Lee

Mobs already damaged on spawning?

Apologies if this is an old subject, I did search unsuccessfully. We all occasionally run across an already damaged mob even when there is no one else on radar. I've assumed the hunter has died and may return, and just leave it if possible of course. I also have a vague memory of a graphics bug...
  5. Lee

Buying: Looking for Flash pants or bp (F)

As the title says, if you have either, or have the bp and can craft the pants, please pm me with your price and maybe we can trade :girl:
  6. Lee

Atrox Queen returns?

Logged in tonight for the first time since the VU and noticed this on the client loader. Sure looks like the queen to me, and they did say they would be wrapping up the 'Egg' storyline so maybe this is a pretty big hint? I would love to see the old girl again, but maybe Deathifier should be...
  7. Lee

Question: Do you currently have a Noob Club?

I have posted this on NIL but also posting here since many took items from NI back to Calypso, please only reply to one of the threads either here or there. It is a little thing but I am a bit concerned about conflicting information regarding the NI Noob Clubs that were bugged. Originally...
  8. Lee

Enjoyable 'bug' or subliminals?

Just curious if others have noticed this, only been since the last patch. I hear the global sound faintly in the background now, a lot, when no one has globalled near me, or for that matter when there are no green dots at all on radar. I couldn't help but think 'subliminals' since it does make...
  9. Lee

Selling: All Avatar Skills Bulk Sale

I am selling all of the skills on my avatar as a bulk sale, buyer provides ESIs. This is the third 'life' of this avatar so there are some pretty tiny numbers on some areas as I simply haven't bothered to skill them up this time, the highest numbers being handgun and blp weaponry, so a bulk...
  10. Lee

Happy Birthday MindBuster

Hope you have a great day, and thank you again for Entropia Forum :)
  11. Lee

Recession Blues Sing Along

I was thinking of the theme 'Recession Blues' for the End of Wof party (insert shameless plug) but I couldn't find a good video of BB King doing that song. This sent me off on one of those video surfing expeditions that can take me in all sorts of directions, and I found a fair few songs about...
  12. Lee

End Of WoF 2009 & Hurrikane Appreciation Party

End Of WoF 2009 & Hurrikane Appreciation Party :thumbup: Once again this year we carry on the tradition of holding an 'End of WoF' celebration and 'Hurrikane Appreciation' party. For history buffs, the first Hurrikane Appreciation Party was organized by Akiranblade in 2007, and I hosted the...
  13. Lee

Uber: Atrox tanker brings home the oils ^^

:yay: Long time coming for both of us, a hof of this size. Had only been hunting a bit over 20min when ta da, troxie splatted us with so much oil we couldn't move afterwards (and he was gonna go do hogs, who needs bacon anyway :laugh:) It was just oils and the usual stuff, no uber duber...
  14. Lee

WoF coverage on AHR

We managed finally this last weekend to get live coverage from the DJs on AHR, with updates of the (unconfirmed) scores in the matches as they were being played. I thought it went very well indeed despite rather last minute planning and no 'pr' for it ahead of time, so hopefully AHR will...
  15. Lee

FYI: May 09 Bots Locations and Levels

Tired of having to read multiple threads to get some hints where they are and what they are during the current 'invasion', I have borrowed a bit from Ace's thread back from the last 'war'. Please post your info here and I will update and fill out this op with the info in your posts and from what...
  16. Lee

Happy Birthday Star

:birthday: Happy Birthday Jenna Star :birthday: Just cause Now can this noob come and see the bots at the rig? :laugh:
  17. Lee

Jamhot? He's bollocks really!

Sorry, couldn't help myself, he isn't really you know (nor is WoF) ;) Feel free to ignore this, I'm bored, biting my tongue and need to go shoot something now. (love ya really Jam)
  18. Lee

MA/BSA Legal Issues

I don't usually necropost, but was sent a link by a friend to the loads of articles about this on the net and so started reading, including the info on EF such as this. The best I could tell there was never any more info posted in news on the web or on EF about the claims that MA was counter...
  19. Lee

MindArk Financial Interim Statement 2008

I did search through the forum and could not find this one posted anywhere, so apologies if it is. Thought some might want to read it, it specifically talks about how the events of the last many months (bot wars, skill events, the orbs, etc etc) helped to raise the needed cash flow...
  20. Lee

for the musicians/DJs out there

Thought this might be of interest to some you, with the game related element. Peter Gabriel's Real World Studios (the Remixed site) is offering remix packs for 'Games Without Frontiers'. Coolest song to play with since he offered the 'Shock the Monkey' remix competition :) 'If looks could kill...
  21. Lee

Expressing Myself About Entropia

Long post warning, if you only want text speak communication for 12 year olds, don't bother, head on to another post or thread I had after some debate with myself meant to post in a much shorter form on the 'Your positive input about EU' thread, but no matter how hard I tried I couldn't keep...
  22. Lee

Agree to Blank EULA/TOS?

Last straw really, I click the client loader and get a blank window for the eula/tos. Sorry won't click accept on that crap. MA, take this bitch offline and either hire people who know what they are doing or send the ones you have the misfortune to employ back to school please. The world is in...
  23. Lee

Happy Birthday Pirx (Dan)

:birthday: Hope you have a wonderful day Dan, my first Entropian friend :hug:
  24. Lee

Happy Birthday Chopper

It's after midnight.....so.....it's officially tomorrow.......so....... :banana: HAPPY BIRTHDAY :banana: Have a great day you old Hound Dog :)
  25. Lee

Happy Birthday Blood Moon

Long time no see/speak, but noticed it was your birthday, so for old times sake, have a
Back