Search results

1. M

Had my first extended 40% return today.

You seem to have a lot of time on your hands, use entropiawiki.com and do some basic math. In some cases, enhancers are un-eco no matter what you do, f.ex. damage enhancers increase the damage output and proportionally the cost to use of the weapon so the dmg/pec remains unchanged or even .. it...
  2. M

Had my first extended 40% return today.

Regarding why Mindark never ever posts on these forums. They can't, they're not allowed to post on these forums, the forums linked in Entropia's launcher... with two exceptions: a buffoon like figure who sprouts promises and does cheap card tricks to distract the angry-loot-mob and then there's...
  3. M

I need help to figurate out about the entropia population growing

there are far fewer people now then before vu 10.0
  4. M

I need help to figurate out about the entropia population growing

easiest way to see if the population is growing is standing in twin peaks, trading or just chatting it does not matter, and see how many players hang about twin peaks is the orgrimmar AND stormwind of planet calypso for comparisons sake, on an average wow server (just one of their hundreds of...
  5. M

Auction morons

There seems to be some confusion here. You guys are assuming that MA would not have warned their partners and high rollers about the deed sale. Why would MA not have done this :) they want the deeds sold. When money is involved morality goes out the window. So people with large stocks that are...
  6. M

Auction morons

Are you all mad? The only entity to blame here is MA. They want players to buy 60000 deeds at 1000 ped each and expect them to deposit 6 million dollars, it's retarded. There's hardly one tenth that in liquid ped in the game, where do you thing the "investors" are gonna get the rest ? First...
  7. M

Is real cash economy worth it?

How about learning how the game works first? It seems random to the person who does not pay attention. I have not depoed and am fairing nicely, I've set myself some stupid high goals and am climbing there without the need to count on "luck". And to your proposition of changing to a...
  8. M

The good!

I'm not playing Entropia for the "gameplay", the reasons i have listed above, I'm playing EU for the RCE aspect and the challenge. I am however playing WoW for the gameplay. And to your other point, yes, i am winning, but the mechanics are mind numbing boring. This is one of the few MMO's in...
  9. M

The good!

They're not interacting with "us", if they're interacting with "you" it means you're not one of "us" since MA does not reply on this forum to "us", this forum being the one linked on their site and game launcher and not some obscure forum long lost and forgotten. I think you are deluding...
  10. M

The Problems MA is Facing Now

Move your eyes to the forum name above ? Does it say "entropia forum" ? Exercise 2, after opening the launcher and clicking the forum link are you sent to "entropia forum" or this one ? MA needs a good kick in the nuts , maybe an attack on either one of these extra forums , so the developers...
  11. M

We demand change to lootable PVP in space

In real life if you can kill someone in cold blood and loot his "stackables". In Entropia space one can now kill anyone in cold blood and loot his "stackables". In real life if you kill someone you're sent to prison for 20 years to life. In Entropia ? nothing. Players supporting this are...
  12. M

Entropia Universe 12.0.0 Release Notes

you seem to be confused about something Planets that bring in players share a part of what these players are taxed with MindArk regardless of where these players are. With such a condition as the above it's idiotic to force people down. So far new planet owners have done nothing but to steal...
  13. M

Entropia Universe 12.0.0 Release Notes

Indeed, MindArk effectively recreated world war 2. Of all the retarded and idiotic settings to recreate in a universe with a real cash economy, they had to recreate WW2. I can't believe this "expansion". No chance for a free market now as well since they thought they could link commerce and...
  14. M

Space mayhem ?

obviously, your attempt to troll was noticed but I'll amuse myself ;-) eve and entropia are mmo's which you conveniently omitted from your comparisons, also, entropia space and eve general gameplay touch on the same field within the mmo genre
  15. M

Space mayhem ?

one can do all you described in EVE already, but without a 2000 dollar price tag per vehicle, obviously more if fathership and such edit: if playing the game would cost players 15 dollars in accumulated taxes / month based on average spending thus like 3-4 dollars / week or under 1 dollar /...
  16. M

11.10.2 Mining extractors still bugged

Personally I find it strange that MA does not respond to the forum linked on their website and their launcher ( this one ) but on an obscure forum with minimal activity, and only seldom there too. No advertisements anywhere, both out of game advertising Entropia and in game advertising real...
  17. M

Clarification on mining issues, please?

Yes , it's retarded tbh.
  18. M

Question: The effect of new mining system on the mining turnover

I voted for "decrease", but it's not because of the new system. It is ok, better then its previous iteration. The problem lies with the bugs regarding claim sizes, amps used at minimum skill, no surveying skill ups and after those where fixed the new wave of bugs with 0 efficiency mining tools...
  19. M

MA to deny Compensation for Ore size bug?

I did create a support case but have not been replied to and I doubt the issue will have a merry ending.
  20. M

Entropia Universe 11.10.1 Release Notes

If it were true , my finder would not take 15 seconds to recharge after a probe drop and my driller wouldn't take 6 seconds to perform a drill.
  21. M

Entropia Universe 11.10.1 Release Notes

Yeah, logged in to check things out and my finders are unmaxed and at about 1/2 depth and mining rate. Poor job x_x Edit: Apparently all my mining tools are at minimum efficiency.
  22. M

Ore Mining has same Loot Multiplier as Enmatter Mining

Problem is , I don't want 20% of my mining costs to go somewhere else then back to me as ore. "Loot pool" is an undefined mystical entity. As opposed to "my wallet" as it can get.
  23. M

MA's way to compensate SDS for all the players that will bail to Arkadia?

I am verry dissapoint with MindArk and the other parties responsible for this debacle. Lost 500 ped due to the mining bug and i won't be logging back in till compensated.
  24. M

Who else lost some peds with this update? matterfinder -> resource extractor

the vehicle was probably sold on the auction and most of that sale was markup and only a fraction of the cost was tt, the one who made a profit was the seller why bash both MA and the buyer ? I think you're just grumpy cause you think MA wronged you this way or that so you're lashing out while...
  25. M

Ore Mining has same Loot Multiplier as Enmatter Mining

Ore mining ignores 50 pec of probes per click , as if one would be using the 10 probe option i.e. enmatter, but the 50 pec are "lost". With high decay amps it's the same thing, so the bug is less noticeable with meaner amps but you still waste 50 pec per click, on a 200 click mining run that...
Back