Search results

1. Epictetus

Question: Where are the youngest Levis?

Are they south of PA?
  2. Epictetus

Buying Dr. Almon Duchev Log #8

Buying Dr. Almon Duchev Log #8 PM me or post here. Thanks!!!
  3. Epictetus

5-part Time Line of Calypso History

Hi all, Just wanted to make you aware of a 5-part series I wrote for Entropia Gateway. Please check it out and feel free to comment on the blog! http://www.terpin.com/entropia/?p=50 Thanks! :D
  4. Epictetus

P3A Blueprint - unlimited

Any thoughts? In-game stats say: Dan - none Week - none Month +1735 Year +2331
  5. Epictetus

The effect of withdrawals...

Has your ability to record large globals and HOF's lessened after you made one or more official withdrawals regardless of subsequent deposits? Mine has. I keep thinking a nice deposit will correct this and get me back in EU's good graces but it's not working and I'm confused enough to ask the...
  6. Epictetus

PC: Breer P3A (L) Unlimited

Click to enlarge Appreciate your feedback...
  7. Epictetus

Silent Uber?

Finally looted a nice gun BP...unlimited Breer P3a: Click to enlarge
  8. Epictetus

Advanced Scanning Sensor (2)

My guess from the description is that these will be used for high-end Limited Scanners: Taking offers on these:
  9. Epictetus

R.I.P. peauction.com

I thought your site was arguably the best EU site ever and I appreciate the time and effort everyone put into it. Unfortunately it looks like it won't be needed any more. :( Yet more proff that the most detailed business plan pertaining to EU can be demolished with one VU.
  10. Epictetus

Selling: Centurion Coat (M)

Let me know by PM please.
  11. Epictetus

About the new Participant Content screens...

The price of them is outrageous. 80+ u.s. dollars just to have an empty canvas is too much and will prohibit the selilng of user content. I can go to a store in the real world and pay 4 dollars for an empty canvas. And another thought: I get tired of seeing every new, exciting crafting item...
  12. Epictetus

Might sell full Tiger Male...

PM me if interested. Tiger Statistics Tot Prot 113 Stab 17 Cut 20 Impact 25 Penetration 12 Shrapnel 0 Burn 19 Cold 12 Acid 8 - great for CP Electric 0 Durability 3500
  13. Epictetus

Avoidance

This was one of my main goals...finally got it. Also hit 6k Handgun today and killed my first Falx solo (only died 5 times lol). Click to enlarge
  14. Epictetus

Selling: Full TT Emik X-5

On auction in game....never mind this thread. Power: 2662.7 Economy Ammo: 19 cells/ME Decay: 3.000 PEC Value: 455 PED Cost: 22.00 PEC Eco: 4.14 HP Cost/M: 28.01 PEC Eco/M: 3.25 HP Damage types Imp: 12 HP Pen: 79 HP Misc. Info SIB: Yes Amplifier: BLP Amp Ammo: Light BLP Pack...
  15. Epictetus

Selling: CND Shop 18

Thread closed, shop on in-game auction starting at 1 PED.
  16. Epictetus

827 Kreltin with full Emik X5!

I finally got a valuable item after more than two years. This Emik X5 (L) has the full tt at 455 PED! Click to enlarge
  17. Epictetus

PC: Club Neverdie shop 18

Holds 225 items, 25 ped a month rent. See my banner for its location in the mall. I've made 40% of what I paid for it in pure profits from only 6 months of sales. ND sells them for 12.5k I believe, correct me if I'm wrong. Just curious. :)
  18. Epictetus

Argo Bowling Pins

These Argonauts mocked me after I died by forming a perfect bowling pin arrangement: How dare they.
  19. Epictetus

More and higher ESI's must drop!

The new ESI system is actually pretty cool...problem is most people don't know that because NOT ENOUGH ARE DROPPING. And the ones that are are all around 10 ped. They shouldn't be 1,300% on auction...if anyone important is reading this please give the community more ESIs and higher tt value ESIs.
  20. Epictetus

Who are the richest Tailors?

I know Etopia and LadyWolf are excellent tailors, who am I forgetting?
  21. Epictetus

Selling ASG-3 Warthog Adjusted

Sold Delete thread if you want.
  22. Epictetus

buying Urban Nomad WHITE Jumper (m)

Got one thanks!
  23. Epictetus

Buying Daikiba Cloth

Mission accompished! Please lock or close thread, whatever. I need around 8 cloths or so, and will pay the going rate. (I think 328%) Thanks!
  24. Epictetus

ASG-3 Warthog Adjusted

*picks up speakerphone in Walmart: "Price check!" This gun is rare and among the best weapons in BOTH dmg/sec and dmg/pec. Only one ever sold on auction, it was the prize from the first robot event: http://www.pe-wiki.info/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=232
  25. Epictetus

Announcing completion of my EU novel...

Just wanted to let the community know that my story is complete (only took me over a year hehe) and if you are into fiction, please check it out here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3575 Title: The Misadventures of Epic (An Entropia Universe novel) Table of...
Back