Search results

1. LostInEntropia

Summary of Q&A with SEE

very nice work m8, thank god I didn't read the thread :silly2:
  2. LostInEntropia

Question

I suggest you look up what happened in the unibet pokersite scandal (massive user account fraud from insiders and programmers), if you think that such things are 'baseless' assumptions like they are trying to tell us. I won't say EU is corrupt, but the unibet case proofs that these things can be...
  3. LostInEntropia

is it against the eula?

why would you break in thru the front door if the thiefs are allready in the house ? :silly2:
  4. LostInEntropia

Question: SEE plans to react in any way at loot aberations and unbalanced loot distribution?

" ... something has gone terrible wrong in our little superior we know eachother club, but since the damage has allready been done and things have gone out of our control, we will once again let it pass by as if nothing happened, and we are confident that players are dumb enuf to support our...
  5. LostInEntropia

Infinite Stamina? Bug? Exploit? More stupidity from MA?

Well I am, allready sold 99% of the gear and last days events have given me the final push to start chipping all out, it took me 5 years to get to 200hp in the hope there would be some better days ahead but I don't care anymore, I think Egypt or Libya has more democracy now than EU, good luck to...
  6. LostInEntropia

Information from MindArk Balancing Team

to read as : "we f*cked up once again, but since this is common behaviour by now, the players should accept it as standard gameplay"
  7. LostInEntropia

Selling: Full tiger F tier 1 + full salamander F (5/7 tier 1) auction

SB on tiger received from Wudi, thanks
  8. LostInEntropia

Selling: Full tiger F tier 1 + full salamander F (5/7 tier 1) auction

Full tiger F all parts tier 1 (between 1.1 and 1.6) SB = +10000 (total tt = 680.90 repaired) ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Full salamander F (5 parts are tier 1 except : thighs and arms = tier 0 ) SB = +3000 (total tt = 553 repaired)...
  9. LostInEntropia

Planet Calypso - The Next Chapter

why was this 'deal' closed behind the scenes and do we see now 2 economies : the one for the players to deposit into and the one for the 'partners' to suck the money out of it ?
  10. LostInEntropia

Medusa's Head Mall + all shops

For the price you paid for it I'd say just give them away in a competition ;)
  11. LostInEntropia

Stick A Fork in It

Someone will definitely NOT get a new porsche this year ahum :cool:
  12. LostInEntropia

want to become an uber in game

hehe lol now I see it was more meant like 'totally lost in the dangerous swamps, valley's and mountains of calypso' thx buddy :p
  13. LostInEntropia

My 2010 Personal loot logs

Great post thanks for showing your result, it also means that without your 31K fresco it would have been a bad year for you. Luckily this and your MU made the difference. And I'm surprised crafting wasn't so bad.
  14. LostInEntropia

want to become an uber in game

I think there's much more money to make IRL world with real skills and real people and not by clicking 20h/day staring pc screen at dumb mobs. And you will get a social life as well and maybe some real recognition. I think that should be your first goal, and then you could afford having some fun...
  15. LostInEntropia

LVL 99 Ranged Laser (Dmg): Journal to LVL 100

hello there, would be nice to know how much turnover it takes at that level, how much ped or ammo cycled. goodluck ;)
  16. LostInEntropia

why is XT harder to find now ?

ok thanks hammer, there's enuf UL bp's around so that can't be the reason
  17. LostInEntropia

Improved Omegaton Fast Aid Pack (aka Imp Fap)

The thing that holds me back is MA's reputation when it comes to altering and nerving existing systems, that's why I consider it too big risk.
  18. LostInEntropia

why is XT harder to find now ?

markup gone up and only few in auction, now I have to cut back my hunting. What's the reason ? What ingredient got scarce ?
  19. LostInEntropia

Is it just me or has something changed?

Sorry but has EU EVER been different ??? Since I joined I had the same negative feelings over and over, going through skillnerfs, loot changes, items becoming too expensive and then getting worthless, the endless technical issues, lame events, serial ATH/high item looters, ... I too played +8...
  20. LostInEntropia

where's the crosshairs

stupid me, I relogged and they're back :silly2:
  21. LostInEntropia

where's the crosshairs

Sorry for not reading every thread, but somehow there's no more crosshairs on my screen since last VU, even the toggle crosshairs don't work. Is this a new 'feature', a bug or am I the only one :ahh: thx in advance
  22. LostInEntropia

ATH: Arbers, what a waste of ped

ah the laser sight man... and he's back :D
  23. LostInEntropia

Improved Omegaton Fast Aid Pack (aka Imp Fap)

100K or 200K for an item is nonsense if you spend most of the time in pricecheck threads, if you need it for actual playing then you pay what it's worth to you and not whatever other people think
  24. LostInEntropia

Need Pricecheck on some nice toys

only 2 in game and 1 is currently for sale for 90K BO in another thread, which is IMO totally overpriced unless you think red+exclusive makes it worth it. I'd buy Imk since it has a real eco advantage even with low skills. For most dedicated hunters tho these guns aren't much more than mid range...
Back