Search results

1. V

Why is Entropia IRC address a censored word now?

the changes took place earlier today to add those subforums. and there is no reason to "first do the job" it is an offer to any and everyone to go there just the same as here. Dr. Martin Luther King said he had a dream. did those fucks tell him to come back once he had accomplished it? people...
  2. V

thank you 711 for making an appearance and stating why it happened. from what i've heard one of the biggest discontents is that many controversial threads are deleted with no resolve. refreshing
  3. V

S: Rascal Gloves (M,L) For EFD

wager of 300efd
  4. V

yes and ER is working on that. I am sorry for the staff there that the only thing the site is known for is a flamefest. but many of the members here are members there. and its not all flaming its not all hateful and such restructuring is in progress. things are underway to make it something...
  5. V

Etopia i left this forum some months ago and have only recently been reading up on the banfest and deletions that have happened. i see your comment that ER "pee on evrything and only have conspiracy and lame flame war,bash evryone..." have you been there? yes the old ER was that way but the...
  6. V

Foul Suctioncup

its a DNA part. they dont always get much from TT but they are worth alot in the market to landowners who want fouls
  7. V

crafter's services

i understand that there is a chance not everyone has these lol but it was a chance to see if anybody does. for the soc we would likely need a few 2350's and some 3b's, 5a's, 6a's for those members interested. and there are several interested in them. biggest thing is. if we buy these things...
  8. V

crafter's services

I am looking for a crafter that can produce 4a and 6a plates also interested in a crafter who can make the truefaith and karma killer weapons and the ek2550. I have the TF and KK bp's but they are 0QR and i'm far from being able to use them. but i can get materials, just need to know what you...
  9. V

need to know from those who have it

my ghost+5a will gladly come out of storage for the big allo's. its been awhile. i never new what looted ep41's though. i know its a slim chance but it gives me something to do this weekend.
  10. V

AH! good point i never thought about the slow rate hindering my healing i'm kinda used to the fast pace of ep40 and ek2350 lol the 43 would basically slow me like i was using a fap50 ok so you think i should stick with the ep40?
  11. V

adj v1 ml 45 m71a1 gargul dante

kinda confused BLP Weaponry Technology Skill Implant (L) 9.92 PED BLP Weaponry Technology Skill Implant (L) 9.99 PED BLP Weaponry Technology Skill Implant (L) 9.93 PED BLP Weaponry Technology Skill Implant (L) 9.97 PED BLP Weaponry Technology Skill Implant (L) 9.95 PED BLP Weaponry...
  12. V

I know there are those diehard LWT:HG users out there and i need some advice I have the ep22 and ep40 I have considered a step up in power to the ep43 (ep41 and 50 are a bit expensive for me) these are the stats with an a104 on them EP22 Vanguard damage 47 range 33 attacks 50 dmg/sec 39.2...
  13. V

Best gun for me

the (L) amps suck and you will basically lose all effeciency from paying the markup of one of these terrible decay items. a102 or a201 are the best eco amps.
  14. V

Best gun for me

first decide if you want a blp or laser weapon then decide if you want a handgun or rifle if blp then start with the emik30 then the svempa40 then the emik50 Max the stats of one and perhaps buy another of that type or move up as i showed unfortunately there aren't any cheap rifle options...
  15. V

EFD-Auction: Storage Cleaning.

so Dirty is this a bid then or 3513efds?
  16. V

Storage Cleaning

agreed. all interest is lost now. you dont simply add days to the "auction" because you dont like the price without any prior notice/warning. why not just say "make an offer and if i like it you get the items" an auction is where there are bids and a cutoff. if you want a certain amount at...
  17. V

Recent Changes to Team Settings

interesting idea rapido. equip your ammo to your gun like an amp almost like loading a magazine into your weapon... would add a sense of realism. and if you run out of ammo mid fight...reload lol make it like it is now with no limit of ammo, but make it so that any ammo not equipped to the gun...
  18. V

Selling 10K Sweat

i voted that you'll never sell that sweat. but what i mean is that you'll likely not sell at that price. 1.2 is steap compared to the prices many are selling for at PA and troy
  19. V

EFD Bank???

ok well i must be dense b/c i dont know where this efd bank is.... where would i find it? edit--disregard, i found it in my CP
  20. V

ASG-2 Swine Deluxe

seems that The Famous Trad is looking to buy one he has a buying thread me thinks
  21. V

Items and Auctions that sell for EFD (entropia forum dollars)

ummm, yeh. i'm a big fan of the EFD auctions lol thanks again Elite! you roxxorz!
  22. V

i'm confused RidinDirty it says you have 14 efds but anyways i'll say 3.5k efds for now.
  23. V

Recent Changes to Team Settings

i understand this as a "Damage determines" option. so is equal distribution ever coming back? granted i'm ok with having the leader take all in a 2 or 3 person loot with my closest peeps but what about when doing a hunt with those you dont know well? *i.e. noobs by pheonix rallying to slaughter...
  24. V

2k efds is my bid then.
  25. V

Everday Use Movie Quotes

Apocalypse Now 1979 "I love the smell of napalm in the morning" taken from the beautiful monologue "You smell that? Do you smell that? That’s napalm, son! Nothing else in the world smells like that! I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, this one time, we bombed this hill, for...
Back