Search results

1. LAZZ

One of the best i was a part of this Mulmun ewent :)

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?media/2021-06-05-mulaakf-raider-elite-15076-ped-jpg.336855/
  2. LAZZ

Lost universal ammo

Hi! I wonder if anyone ellse has experienced the same as me, when i TP i sometimes lose my universal ammo . Today a few hours ago i lost 300+ped of univwersal ammo when i left the Cat 5 MM training instance. And this has happend to me before to both some years ago and earlier this year. It...
  3. LAZZ

Uber ESI and Rare armour plate

I got this armour plate some day ago and the other day i went back and got my biggest ESI i ewer got :yay::eyecrazy: Now i hope they sell to cos i sure need the peds :wise::cool::yay:
  4. LAZZ

Entropia Tracker issues?

I got some issue with Entropia Tracker atm since Yesterdays maintence it dont seem as it take any screenshots for me atleast i cant find them in the map they suposed to be .. Anyone else noticed the same problem ? PS: It worked on monday btw
  5. LAZZ

Uber: Uber Sumima

Nice start on April :yay:
  6. LAZZ

Auction

Hi dont know if anyone allready asked this so i do it. When in auction mode i wish i could use copy and paste to for example search a item. Is this anything that u plan to make possible?
  7. LAZZ

Uber: Uber misstake with happy ending :D

A nice surprice this morning :yay: But then i did convert it all to ammo gahh, made a suport case and asked if they could help me change it back to shrapnel again. And to my surprice they did :wtg: Tyvm Folke on suport for helping me was very much apreciated indeed :yay::D
  8. LAZZ

Uber: Morning glory :D

Was a wile ago now but got this at the Maffoid wave area #4 in HoF list:yay:
  9. LAZZ

A good day

This is some of the better ones i had 20180808 plus a couple i had before. I call it a good day :yay::cool:
  10. LAZZ

Uber: 12k LT OA :D

This saved my day and made me very happy :yay::eyecrazy::cool:
  11. LAZZ

Servers down ?

I just reinstaled the game and now the servers seem to be down. Is it just me or are they down for all now ?
  12. LAZZ

Question: Crashing?

Anyone else that keep crashing after a few mins? When i logg in it start to load the logg in page and then it get back to client loader, and there is a black square in the midle about 2-3 cm in size. Then it goes to logg in page and i can continue logging in. I can keep shoting as normal but...
  13. LAZZ

Another nice surprice and some more ;)

14. LAZZ

LT Provider Saved :D

This sweet Longtoth Provider saved me :yay:
  15. LAZZ

Phasm HoF + some

I was going to do dailys on Phasm and the 3rd mob got me this as a surprice at the revive hehe :yay: And a few more of the kind Feffox ;)
  16. LAZZ

Nice Feffox run :D

[/URL][/IMG][/URL][/IMG][/URL][/IMG][/URL][/IMG][/URL][/IMG] This was the best on this run a few more did i get to :D
  17. LAZZ

Adjusted Rip M6600

Hi folks! I wonder what u think this gun is worth? It is Tier 7.8 And TT is 3k It is skill enhancer on it if that matter :scratch2: [/URL][/IMG] Edit:A uppdate on this since the new rules in Easter MM Tier is now 7.9.And TT is at 600ped i think in other words its dead atm need to repair to use .
  18. LAZZ

Uber: Finnaly :D

I newer thought this would happen to me [I:wtg:MG][/IMG][/URL][/IMG]
  19. LAZZ

Herman RAW 404 Smuggler

I got this nice surprice in the oratan ewent last weekend :D Now im curious what u all think it may be Worth? Atm there is no MU that i can se on it. And its T1 atm [/URL][/IMG]
  20. LAZZ

Some bandage ;)

I got this today, i call it some bandage on my unluck lately ;) [/URL][/IMG]
  21. LAZZ

Evil amp misstake :((

I just did my biggest misstake in EU up to date :( I loaned a Evil amp from my old friend Wildman and was going to return it to him, when i did there was another avatar beetween us and tired as i was i treaded her instead of him :( I can only hope this is a kind avatar that will be willing to...
  22. LAZZ

Thrive!

Check this movie folks! http://www.thrivemovement.com/home I found it very intresting.
  23. LAZZ

Hedaya 40 years young :)

I like to say Big Gratz to my old friend Hedaya! :yay: It come to my knowledge he just got 40 years young :wtg: Edit: Hes avas full name is Hedores Hedaya Casapaya (i hope i got that right ;p ) I known u for many years by now m8 and we had alot of fun together for sure, i hope we can continue...
  24. LAZZ

Wildman 40 years young!

Brent Wildman Lancing has got 40 years young today :yay: Big Gratz on ur special day my old friend :) Wellcome to the mature age :laugh: We had many good moments together and i sure we will have many more to come to :cool: :beerchug::birthday::dance:
  25. LAZZ

Boot user?

I found this ava wich i belive is a boot user :( I tried to talk to him alot more then what is shown in the pic and no respons whatsoewer. He was repedatly revive and went in the same direction and bump in to the turret several times when i was there. It is at the revive on the falangxius LA S...
Back