Wildman 40 years young!

LAZZ

Stalker
Society
Calypso Rescue Team
Lazer"LAZZ" Nero
Brent Wildman Lancing has got 40 years young today :yay:
Big Gratz on ur special day my old friend :)
Wellcome to the mature age :laugh:
We had many good moments together and i sure we will have many more to come to :cool:
:beerchug::birthday::dance:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ... here's wishing you a spectacular day my virtual friend of many years, and I hope the day brings you unexpected surprises. :silly2:

Forget blowing the candles off the birthday cake - blow the foam off the Beer instead and get to the good stuff - oh, and don't forget to also share the good stuff with the sweet lady in the other room.

Hugs to you both on your birthday! :beerchug:

Gratz have a great one Wildman and enjoy :)

happy birthday mate hope you have a great one! :woot::birthday::beerchug::dance::grouphug::headbang: etc ;)

Damn that's old :birthday:

Hey oldtimer, happy birthday! :beerchug:

Happy birthday :beerchug:

:dunce:

Gratz m8 have a good one...having a Beer for you now ;)

Happy Birthday Mate! Welcome to the 40+ club :D

Happy Birthday !! :D

i wish you many many Beers :D :headbang::dj: lots of :shots: be carefull to dont drink too much because u will visit :nurse:, We :grouphug: :birthday:

Happy Bday. Just think, you are halfway to 80! :ahh::laugh::D

:yay::yay:Happy Beerday!!! :yay::yay:

40 !!!! Do we have to call you sir from now on?:laugh:
:birthday::drink::shots::birthday:

Happy birthday Wildman! :)

Menace

Happy B-day !!!!:yay:

Happy Birthday Welcome to the 40+ club:yay::yay::yay::dunce::dunce::dance::lift::shots:

Not to worry, just remember that you are closer to retirement than graduation. ;)

Or as the aborigians say:

Not another year older but yet another year wiser! :yay:

Happy B-day, Wildman! :birthday:

Have a great Birthday

:birthday:

will make sure to gratz him ingame aswell gz m8!

Happy birthday Wildman! :)

MRP

Happy old-day u old person:)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILDMAN!!!!

Hope you heard that .. damn your old.

Bones

Man you twice's old as me!
Lol :D

Happy Birthday !

40? Meh, still a pup! Here's wishing that there are many more and that those years yet to pass can all be called "good", both on Earth and Calypso!

True Story: One of my former supervisors, on the 40th birthday of his wife, jokingly mentioned exchanging her for two twenty year olds. He said she looked him square in the eye and said "Old man, you ain't wired for 220!"

Happy B-Day to my Baby!:yay::birthday::beerchug::cheer::bowdown::dance::hug::inbed:
To a truly timeless heart,one that has never let me down. I Love you Wildman!:swoon::shower:

Back