Evil amp misstake :((

LAZZ

Stalker
Society
Calypso Rescue Team
Lazer"LAZZ" Nero
I just did my biggest misstake in EU up to date :(
I loaned a Evil amp from my old friend Wildman and was going to return it to him, when i did there was another avatar beetween us and tired as i was i treaded her instead of him :(

I can only hope this is a kind avatar that will be willing to trade it back to me, but dont set my hopes up to much :(
If u read this (i know ur name but leave it out here to start with) pls be kind and help me here?

This was at Twin service center a couple of mins ago.
I saw her in Twin again and then she run away and dissapered in the Teleporter.
So here is the pic of this avatar
I didnt get the soc but it was a Danish soc.
print_screen_2013-02-04_10-9-44_531856.jpg

Last edited:
I really hope she/he reads this and returns the amp.

Did you already tried to contact him/her ingame, by adding the person through the Player Register?

I really hope she/he reads this and returns the amp.

Did you already tried to contact him/her ingame, by adding the person through the Player Register?

She was at the TT when i saw her after the trading andthere i talked to her then she logged of :(

oh crap , do you have the ava's name , anything in chat logs ?

When something similar long ago happens to me, it was OK to give out the name here for searching the person to make contact. I think that can help to find him/her for a talk. Searching a person to speak about a misstake you made, is not against any forum rules I think and maybe can help you out of the situation. GL!

Maybe you weren't tired. Something similar happened to me when I tried to tt some stuff.
An avatar opened a chat with me while I had the tt open. I tt' ed my things and saw no ped on my card.
I scrolled back up and saw that I traded the person who chatted with me.
The problem here is that cannot be, since the screen looks different and you always get a second confirm window, which I didn't get. I will make a support case about this.

Shit, hope you get it back.

Just a tip, before trading open a chat window with your friend using your FL then if another chat window opens when u initiate the trade something is wrong.

yet another case where a loan out function / recall item would be real nice

When something similar long ago happens to me, it was OK to give out the name here for searching the person to make contact. I think that can help to find him/her for a talk. Searching a person to speak about a misstake you made, is not against any forum rules I think and maybe can help you out of the situation. GL!

Yea i got the name and a pic of the avatar.
Maybe i shall post it here?
I just thought i would give the person a chanse to be kind and give it back before i have to put her name here.

Maybe you weren't tired. Something similar happened to me when I tried to tt some stuff.
An avatar opened a chat with me while I had the tt open. I tt' ed my things and saw no ped on my card.
I scrolled back up and saw that I traded the person who chatted with me.
The problem here is that cannot be, since the screen looks different and you always get a second confirm window, which I didn't get. I will make a support case about this.

Tired i am and was but i had Wildmans chat open allready and didnt think it was strange that another window did open :(

Shit, hope you get it back.

Just a tip, before trading open a chat window with your friend using your FL then if another chat window opens when u initiate the trade something is wrong.

Yea i should have known that for sure, i can only blame it on that i am tired :(

yet another case where a loan out function / recall item would be real nice

Indeed and neither me or Brent realy afford this loose either, but its not anything he will have to suffer from cos i pay him but he have to waith a couple of weeks sadly :(

...sucks, hope it solves out soon..but on a fun note :D imagine you staying in town, someone tryes to trade you ....wtf another beggar will ask me for free stuff...lets see what he wants....then spoof!! evil amp and confirmation of trade...omg omg omg :D
Suggestion: open another thread asking if anyone can put you in contact with that avatar, you ofc could put name there as well..

Hopefully the person who has the amp will see this thread do the right thing and return the item.

Funny how that person is like: "Nope, I'm sure I dont have an amp." YEAH RIGHT YOU DONT!!!

Some people are just losers. They would never deny something like this in real life yet behind the computer they are the masters of the universe.

Even if I got a mod fap in my trade window by mistake I would return it!!!!!!

Why do people treat each other like assholes? I just dont get it sometimes....

Awww fuck, I just got pissed again :mad:

All trades are final. I have returned adjusted fap i received by mistake after using fap service. In this case i think it is wrong of you to post the other side of the trade here and accuse him. You did the mistake, not him. Yeah i understand he/she probably took your amp, and should return it, But you cant blame him for your own mistakes. Offer him 2,5k peds or half the price of the amp maybe?
And i know you are saying the truth BUT we dont know for certain that she received the evil, maybe just some other trade. Normally this kind of posts are deleted fast on this forum. (no proof just your word against someones who isnt here)

I lost 5.5k ped in December(other party changed bp after trade bug) I never posted his name. Why? Because all trades are final and no point to accuse someone else for your own carefulness. After that i always double check items in trade list, and have caught on few times before accepting.

Take it as a hard lesson.

Last edited:
The person who took the amp is a bit of a douche. They should have not even accepted the trade.

You did have plenty of opportunities to check if it was the person you where trading to though, so. Time to move on unfortunately.

I check several times when trading ores to make sure its the right person, when i trade items with my friends we always go to a dead town.

Good luck trying to get it back, I wouldn't hold your breath though.

Edit: be carefully as it sounds like your accusing the guy of scamming you, which is not the case.

He's trying to sell it at Twins right now:

[Multianna] WTS amp Fi/Ra/Co evil tt+3600 @tp

I wrote this:

2013-02-04 11:28:22 [Local] [Giuliano adm Noooo] Multianna, that Evil was traded to you by mistake, Nero posted in forum
2013-02-04 11:28:24 [Local] [Giuliano adm Noooo] https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?238449-Evil-amp-misstake-((
2013-02-04 11:28:45 [Local] [Giuliano adm Noooo] please give it back to the owner, I am sure he will give you something for the help

I hope this helps

Hope u get it back

a danish girl in Twins trying to help me finding her, Multianna is member of "Danish Society" so she's trying to contact her in some way...

I added you to my FL Lazz, and sent you a pm with some infos.

Last edited:
Danish society

Hey there the girl/guy is in Danish society Baron Baron Topper is the soc leader .. have told a guy that in twin there is helping u find the girl/guy ... Hope u get it back ;)

I wrote this:

2013-02-04 11:28:22 [Local] [Giuliano adm Noooo] Multianna, that Evil was traded to you by mistake, Nero posted in forum
2013-02-04 11:28:24 [Local] [Giuliano adm Noooo] https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?238449-Evil-amp-misstake-((
2013-02-04 11:28:45 [Local] [Giuliano adm Noooo] please give it back to the owner, I am sure he will give you something for the help

I hope this helps

I hope the person feels good waking up in the morning knowing they made 2 people unhappy and even have the nerves to lie about it. Disgusting! A person should always think about how it will affect the people that made such a mistake.

Everyone just thinking about their personal gain. :mad:

My full sympathies to Nero and Wildman, that really sucks. Though it doesn't look like that i hope the avatar in question realizes, that a reputation in MU is wort more than 3600 PED.Things like that always remind me how easy it is to fuck something up in EU.

My full sympathies to Nero and Wildman, that really sucks. Though it doesn't look like that i hope the avatar in question realizes, that a reputation in MU is wort more than 3600 PED.Things like that always remind me how easy it is to fuck something up in EU.

Totally agree:wise:

All trades are final. I have returned adjusted fap i received by mistake after using fap service. In this case i think it is wrong of you to post the other side of the trade here and accuse him. You did the mistake, not him. Yeah i understand he/she probably took your amp, and should return it, But you cant blame him for your own mistakes. Offer him 2,5k peds or half the price of the amp maybe?
And i know you are saying the truth BUT we dont know for certain that she received the evil, maybe just some other trade. Normally this kind of posts are deleted fast on this forum. (no proof just your word against someones who isnt here)

I lost 5.5k ped in December(other party changed bp after trade bug) I never posted his name. Why? Because all trades are final and no point to accuse someone else for your own carefulness. After that i always double check items in trade list, and have caught on few times before accepting.

Take it as a hard lesson.
I dont blame him /her it was my misstake for sure, i can offer but atm i dont got that kind of peds. I would gladly offer her a gratification if she is kind to give it back to me.
YEa i didnt post the name first either cos i wanterd her to have a chanse to act first,but when iu met her second time in Twin a litle bit later and she didnt ewen respond to my call and run away to the TP and dissapered i did post it.I use to be carefull to and i very rarely loan stuff cos i use to say anything can happen.Well this time something bad happend :(

The person who took the amp is a bit of a douche. They should have not even accepted the trade.

You did have plenty of opportunities to check if it was the person you where trading to though, so. Time to move on unfortunately.

I check several times when trading ores to make sure its the right person, when i trade items with my friends we always go to a dead town.

Good luck trying to get it back, I wouldn't hold your breath though.

Edit: be carefully as it sounds like your accusing the guy of scamming you, which is not the case.
I was dead tired is that a escuse? lol
NO i sure dont acuse her to have done any wrong!

I wrote this:

I hope this helps
Thx m8 i apreciate it :)

Hope u get it back
Thx m8 :)

a danish girl in Twins trying to help me finding her, Multianna is member of "Danish Society" so she's trying to contact her in some way...

I added you to my FL Lazz, and sent you a pm with some infos.
Thx m8 :)

Yea exactly my point here to Jennson, her reputation could be harmed if she not give it back, and is that worth 4k peds? On the other hand if she give the amp back to me she will be a hero and long time remebered not only by me but by many around here cos she did a very kind thing;)
Yea it is much easier then u can realice realy and can cost u plenty to if u unlucky.
And to me this is a disaster realy i am a poor guy that sure not afford this kind of loses.

Ones again i like to say i DONT acuse her of anything it was all MY faulth!

from the chat visible in the screenshot.. I doubt she is willing to give it back :mad:
but maybe if you can contact her soc/friends they can help talking to her

GOOD LUCK!!!

Ps. it is possible to check whom you are trading, the name is displayed (very small) on top left of trade window! and I think when you have to accept the trade with the item list there is also written the name if you want to trade these items to "xxx xxx " .

PPs. I once was involved in a similar mistake, someone was going to trade me paints and a coat but gave it to somebody else standing behind me instead and never got it back :-( That was very sad and since that day I prefer lonely places to meet/trade.

Last edited:
from the chat visible in the screenshot.. I doubt she is willing to give it back :mad:
but maybe if you can contact her soc/friends they can help talking to her

GOOD LUCK!!!

Ps. it is possible to check whom you are trading, the name is displayed (very small) on top left of trade window! and I think when you have to accept the trade with the item list there is also written the name if you want to trade these items to "xxx xxx " .

PPs. I once was involved in a similar mistake, someone was going to trade me paints and a coat but gave it to somebody else standing behind me instead and never got it back :-( That was very sad and since that day I prefer lonely places to meet/trade.
I agree with u Leeloo she dont seem to want to give it back she allready tried to sell it at Twin.
Yea my hope is that someone can talk her into give it back, it would be a happy ending on this sad story but i dont have any high hopes on that.
Yea the trade window situation is clear enough i agree but i was tired and made a misstake.
Thx for ur sympathy :)

sorry for you loss. Be careful when playing with evil. Sometimes it will bite ya in the ass. Maybe it'll go on auction and the community can get it back to the rightful owners without some massive bidding war? MINDARK should really increase font size on the trade window so it's easier to read the name of who you are trading with.

Last edited:
This sucks big time. Hope you get the amp back.
This sort of thing has happened to me before but i was the one recieving stuff. Someone tried to trade me Beach shorts by mistake, so I asked him if he really was giving them away for free ?
At first he didnt know what I was talking about but after a short chat realized it wasnt me he wanted to trade with. :eyecrazy:
Shorts were nice really :) Maybe one day I will get me a pair :rolleyes:

Back