Search results

1. Naithen

Do you remember when?

I was trying to remember what year it was MA changed the speed response of mob when hunting them? There use to be a time you could just sit back and relax with your ML 35 and hunt from a safe distance but that all changed with that speed increase. I am trying to figure out if that change...
  2. Naithen

New Computer. Hard to Install EU

--Mod's comment-- First few posts of this thread were taken as an off-topic issue from another thread. --/Mod's comment-- I recently bought a new gaming PC with WINDOWS 8 64 bit+ top gear inside and trying to load and play Entropia was a major pain in the ass! Did I get it to work? Yes of...
  3. Naithen

Selling: Selling DOA Loudmouth Tier 5.2

ITEM HAS BEEN SOLD! Asking price is 8k peds. Not interested in trades unless you have a "Imp2870" you want to trade straight up:) (posted July 20/13) I don't mind waiting a year to sell if I have to so if u see this post and yr interested? pm me.
  4. Naithen

Any serious advertising taking place yet?

Was just looking through this forum and thought it could easily be mistaken for a "selling" forum. Advertisng is needed asap i think!
  5. Naithen

PC sales plummet! Windows 8 a disaster! WOW is the sky falling again?

Well it was interesting to see so many headlines online and in the papers yesterday talking about reports concerning the huge drop in the sales of PC's last quarter and the new OS Windows 8 being in large part responsible for the shift to tablets by consumers along with the new found love...
  6. Naithen

Have you ever wanted to try Gremlin armor or a ML 35 ?

I currently dont have the time to hunt right now so i thought someone might want to use my set of M Tier 2 Gremlin armor OR maybe try my ML 35 hunting/pvp rifle ? WHATS THE CATCH ? You say! Well in order to use the Gremlin i need a deposit off 1000 ped (to hold) while your using the armor and...
  7. Naithen

Selling: selling ml35 t1.4 7995.00 +tt

ML 35 =Best range for hunting and pvp hunting.:yup:Save $ by not decaying yr armor and fapping because the mob is dead before it reaches you.:yup::sniper:
  8. Naithen

Selling: Complete set Gremlin M 495.00 ped

THIS SET HAS BEEN SOLD ! Selling complete set Gremlin M armor. If u aint eva used it but you see it everywhere theres good reason for it. . . its excellent cheap armor.Throw plates on it ...even better! This set is set to sell for market price that ='s 495.00 ped total.
  9. Naithen

Selling: Chronicle M(L) Complete set

Selling my set of Chronicle M (L) This set is used, some of the parts have nice tiers up to tier 4 .The asking price is 2200 ped.tt is 1100.00 ped.MU determined by market prices. Wont sell parts unless u want all but 1 or 2.Need more info pm me.
  10. Naithen

I would like to see some changes to Enhancers!

Late-ly . . . Enhancers have been really pissing me off ! Thier breaking as fast as i can load them . . .wtf? Initially i loved them and thought they were a great idea and nice addition to the economy of items in the universe but since the price has gone through the roof im asking where is the...
  11. Naithen

Selling: Selling - supremacy harness (m,l)

Awesome tier rates for this Supremacy harness.If you have never used these harness,s before they last forever and offer excellent protection against Big Mob. 242 223 347 55 280 347 354 59 396 152 TT 345.00 + 1500.00=1845.00 p
  12. Naithen

IGN top 25 Best looking Sets of Armor

Top 25 Best looking sets of armor and MA aint on the list.But hey maybe one day? Check them out here> http://games.ign.com/articles/122/1224139p1.html Note:25 "best" not best looking (my bad) I think they intended looks plus storyline plus a few other things to be included in the rating.
  13. Naithen

Coloring WTF MA ?

MA ive been playing since 2003 and i still cant get my clothes colored black? Apparently you need level 69 and an insane amount of cash to get there? Am i wrong to want black? Why would you not make coloring easier?In my mind it increases creativity and demand increases for clothing but maybe im...
  14. Naithen

Selling: Selling ML35 Tier 4.5

Now sold !.......Ml35 Excellent hunting and pvp rifle.With enhancers you increase the range and damage.Kill mob on the other side of the grey line on your compass.PVP Your shooting ships out of the sky as they try to escape your range.Add a blp amp like Dante and mob fall dead well before they...
  15. Naithen

Selling: Selling M Vigi armor set minus foot gaurds

harness tt value 39.69+ 25 ped mu =65 ped thighs tt 29.69+ 43 ped mu =43 ped helmit tt 11.97+ 35 ped mu =47 ped arms tt 30.29+ 18 ped mu =48 ped shins tt 9.62+ 30 ped mu =40 ped gloves tt 13.84+ 10 ped mu +24 ped foot gaurds-none total tt=135.13 Asking...
  16. Naithen

Avengers Movie

Just saw the new Avengers movie and give it a 10/10 a must see! Scarlett Johansson is a total hottie!
  17. Naithen

Change Auction to 14 days instead of 7 ?

Times are tough and the price to sell can be exspensive so maybe MA should change the 7 days to sell an item in auction to 14 days? There seems to be less people buying and i have noticed that if people dont sell thier item in the first 7 days they dont resubmit them because of the cost.If we...
  18. Naithen

Tell it like it is MA and maybe just maybe it works.

With the sale of the CLD's (Calypso Land deeds)and the interest from the collected 6 million from sales going to Advertising Planet Calypso to the world.Im thinking the time has come for MA to come out from the darkness of deceptiveness and start advertising EU not as a free game but "EMBRACE...
  19. Naithen

Buying: Buying-> "L" Full set "M" Chronicle / or parts.

Maybe your not using your limited full set of chronicle M and it might be time to sell it OR you have parts that i may need ? I dont know:dunno: Lets make a deal. :wtg:
  20. Naithen

Nvidia beta drivers working well.

For those of you who have the ring around the collar (the odd color skin on your ava ) i thought i would post my current situation since i havnt seen any update, ive been using the latest nvidia beta drivers for my nvidia gtx 460 graphics card (the beta drivers are for all the high end nvidia...
  21. Naithen

Selling: selling 10 empty implants for 800 ped

Implants. SOLD 10.80 17.44 12.50 12.20 14.01 11.79 14.87 12.32 12.77 15.66
  22. Naithen

Golly if i could just win the lottery. . .

WOW look at all the great stuff currently for sale on EF. fROM mOD fAPS to the rarest of rare armor.With so many terrific items for sale you really have to be dreaming of winning the lottery tomorrow so you can quickly buy all those items you always wanted before someone else does eh? Not only...
  23. Naithen

Is MISS MISS MISS where the ped comes from for missions?

If you hunt youve noticed the three MISS factor that happens ontop of the normal misses you get hunting.So the other day as the Longtooth globals flash across the screen and at the same time the 3 MISS's do, it didnt take much thought to put the two together and wonder if the 3 MISS's in a row...
  24. Naithen

Wheres the storyline go now for the EGG?

After scientists crack the egg open to silence the speculation once and for all and find nothing! Their disapointment is soon replaced with excitement when they discover the Eggs shell contains a new molecular dna structure that can be used for a new type of rare armor.:yay::yay::yay: This new...
  25. Naithen

Entropias future- By Microsoft

Microsofts release of thier new thechnology for gaming would be incredible if it was applied to the Entropia Universe . http://www.pcworld.com/article/166027/future_controller_wars_natal_vs_ps3.html
Back