Search results

1. Chopper

Hunters - ANY LEVEL - Make a Difference...

As many of you know, it's WoF Time :yay: The Festival of Firepower 2011 A Massive International Hunting event Free to Enter, and Open to ALL Some teams have already been knocked out Just 12 remain, battling for the 6 semi-final places And there's every chance it'll be a predictable...
  2. Chopper

Flight Camera Bug, and Support "Conclusion"

I've been experiencing a Really annoying bug lately while flying my Gungnir, and having made a few enquiries I know I'm not the only one. If viewing the Gungnir from directly above and manoevering, often the camera position freezes, so that the vehicles drifts out of shot. You left stuck looking...
  3. Chopper

Help: and David could slay Goliath...

Citizens of Calypso YOU can Help! An amazing thing could Happen An Historic Moment People from all over Calypso have an opportunity to come together under a single worthy cause An opportunity to compete in the WoF Free to Enter, Open to All Regardless of Skills or Experience An...
  4. Chopper

Wishlist : Floats for my Gungnir Helicopter

Love my Helicopter. Really. LOVE it... Only thing I'd change would be to add Floats to the bottom, much like this : This way I could venture out to hunt sea-based creatures, and get Back in my 'Copter once I was done... Makes some sense, wouldn't you say..? They could even be designed as...
  5. Chopper

Butterflies

Ok, so I know it's really only a very small thing, but... In the past, when you found Fruit on the ground, they'd have a handful of Butterflis fluttering round them... Dung had Flies, Fruit had Butterflies. I liked it, they were pretty. Butterflies = Good. Flies = , well... Sh1t. And now...
  6. Chopper

Help: It says "Deleted", yet there they all are Still :/

ok, Help Am I being Really dumb..? A few people have pointed out to me that my Inbox is full. I noticed this meself some time ago so I went thru my Inbox, selected LOADS of old messages, highligted them and selected DELETE SELECTED MESSAGES. Sure enough all the selected messages are now marked...
  7. Chopper

Achievement: Flight. My name Finally makes sense :)

So ok, I realise and freely admit that Many of you will Not consider this to be an "Acheivement". If you are among those who feel that "Acheivement" is an overstatement, then I beg you not to Gratz me in any way. However, I am Very chuffed, so I just wanted to share. Thing is, I been in and...
  8. Chopper

Help: Killed by FAP-Lag. Is it just Me..?

I am having a serious issue/problem, and I can't be the only one... I'm talking about FAP-Lag. Recently I have been consistently experiencing a Huge delay when trying to switch between weapons, or switch to my Healing tool. And it's a Nightmare... I'll be standing in front of a mob that I Know...
  9. Chopper

Space Invaders Invade Calypso...

So, you've got No Ped to hunt with, but you Do have a ton of duplicate BluePrints filling up your storage... Whaddya do? Answer : Simple. BluePrint Art... Here's my first faltering attempt. Not great, but recognisable, I hope... Thanx to Dilly for coming out to take the pic, as I was...
  10. Chopper

Help: Cannot Login since new VU 11.6

Anyone else getting this? Clicked to accept EULA etc... Informed of a Patch Download. Within 2 or 3 seconds I get... ! Couldn't access file c:user\public\entropiauniverse\public_users_data\dynamic_content\shared_platform_02.pak (5) Access is denied. :eyecrazy: I'm a complete enduser when it...
  11. Chopper

Selling: 'ow much for a Dozen (L) Blueprints..?

So, I have a whole bunch of blueprints and Most of them are gonna become a piece of Mozaic art somewhere real soon, cos let's face it, Crafting just doesn't flick my switches... But I DO have 12 Limited BP's, with which I gather you Clever crafters can do magic... 11 are Texture BP's, 1 is a...
  12. Chopper

Question: Where's the Rocktropia Special Edition Motorhead Armor..?

Hey folks Been away a while, since just before VU10 in fact, so I'm delighted by many of the changes and improvements to my lovely Universe, and am looking forward to visiting NI and Rocktropia sometime soon, However... (and Yes I did attempt to search for the answer to this question and found...
  13. Chopper

HoF: HL1... 2... Tree :)

Ooooh it's nice to be back in here... Short story with it... We Hounds have been planning a big CND trip for sometime and it's this weekend. I have a brand new Apis for it, and had about 50 ped left on a LR48 (L)... "Take it with me? Nah, shoot stuff til it breaks..." I thought... "You never...
  14. Chopper

Is it possible to enjoy Star Wars in China?

A friend of mine just sent me a great link. Apparently some guy bought a cheap copy of Revenge of the Sith. It had been overdubbed in Chinese, and then someone had very kindly translated the Chinese back into English and put the new poor translation on the video as subtitles... He very kindly...
  15. Chopper

Chopper is 3 today!

Oh Your God, has it really been 3 years..? 3 years since Hurrikane said, "You really aughta check out this "game" we're into... It's great fun and the social side is excellent" 3 years since arriving in Port Atlantis and thinking "WTF!?" 3 years since meeting Hurri at New Oxford and proudly...
  16. Chopper

HoF: Bit o' Rutuba, Lavverlee...

Bit o' Rutuba, Lavverlee.... So, the Chirpies and the Boorum have all gone :( Gutting... Bunch of us were at Echidna when that spawn disappeared, I nipped to the Crater to find them all still there, so the team swiftly followed. By the time we found a Chirpy (and got out act together) it was...
  17. Chopper

Achievement: OYG! How did THAT Happen!?

What a nice thing to wake up to :) I'm not talking about my Hangover, which is savage and really quite un-necessary. I swear I'm not Touching a Single Drop of Vodka until, oh... Later at the very earliest... No I'm talking about how my neat little row of Rep Bars seemed to have turned into a...
  18. Chopper

FYI: The Current Crash, and WoF Matches

Folks, And really I'm talking to Finland, Romania, Ireland, Eudoria, the WoF Judges and any other avid WoF Fans... The server went doen at exactly HALFTIME pretty much... No scores were recorded after halftime. If the server restart failrly soon we will restart the current 2 matches with 90...
  19. Chopper

Happy Birthday, Henceforth !!!

:yay::yay::yay: Happy Birthday Will "Convict" Henceforth :yay::yay::yay: Hope you get logged in, mate :thumbup:
  20. Chopper

Info: Beer Is Heeere!

So, now we know what the mini-patch was for... Yes, the deposit screen has some razzy new gfx, sure... But Jason Bar has Beer! Click to enlarge Was gonna tell everyone straight away, but I thought I'd wait til I'd had a few... Who know how long the shipment will last...? Click to enlarge...
  21. Chopper

HoF: Cheeky Little Esto'

Been a while since I heard the lovely HoF noise so I tawt I'd post this: Click to enlarge Not huge, but it made me happy :) The gun is a Riker UL3 (L) The remarkable thing about this one is that I had technically run out of ammo, but decided for once to visit the LA Shopkeeper and restock...
  22. Chopper

I don't like Doctors anymore ;)

Yes it's true, i dont like many doctors any longer ;P There is a reason for it too, many doctors dont seem to inject the "veins" or call it whatever you like. Instead they inject their medicines in a straight line and thus they miss the "veins" which ends them up making holes in my arm. And...
  23. Chopper

Selling: Full TT Hermes HeadPiece (F,L) CHEAP!

As the title suggests, I have a Hermes HeadPiece (F,L) for sale Here's a pic of the Awesome stats... Click to enlarge Triffic pvp armour, and looks spectacular... SB - 400 peds Current Bid - 400 peds BO - 600 peds As you can see, that's well under markup. Auction ends 24 hours after SB...
  24. Chopper

WoF Pro Series Run 10 : Last Chance Saloon

"This is not the WoF. This is not even the Beginning of the WoF. But it is, perhaps, the end of the WoF Pro Series. For now..." Winston Churchill Announcing Run 10 of the Wof Pro Series The Last Run before the WoF itself... Last Chance Saloon! And so, this Really Is the last...
  25. Chopper

WoF Pro Series Run 9 "Free-For-All"

NOTE: This is a monthly event, NOT the ANNUAL World of Firepower Tournament. Please see the WoF 2009 Info & Rules thread for all WoF 2009 issues:) Announcing Run 9 of the Wof Pro Series Free-For-All! And so, 2008 draws to a close, and since it's the end of a fine year, the last Run of...
Back