Search results

1. silvermoonbeams

Eu now crashes my whole pc :(

woohoo ok if anyone has this issue...we have unistalled the latest net framework windows update and installed an earlier one it works again :yay: i am so happy :wtg:
  2. silvermoonbeams

i can try i'll see how it goes ....
  3. silvermoonbeams

lol yup my darling hooch tried that...still nothing :cussing: but ty for replying ...any other ideas
  4. silvermoonbeams

i am wondering if anyone can help with this. we recently reformated and d/led everything again we loaded eu as normal and had no problems, then we updated our graphics drivers so we could also play afterworld..now we can log in and as soon as we are in it all crashes, we have tried redoing the...
  5. silvermoonbeams

Looking For A Sponser

forget i said anything it was worth a shot, and when i am doing well i reward friends, proberly why i don't do well....lol anyway eu it exactly the same as rl...no one will give anyone a hand up without accusing it of being a hand out even tho i never said i wouldn't pay it back. lucky i...
  6. silvermoonbeams

My First Face Paint Mask.

cool now this one is cool
  7. silvermoonbeams

Open make-up system to more colonists

awesome work i think it looks awesome, and i also think you are right about the whole (L) thing on masks....hard enough to get skilled at much without any pay back in the end... i have heard some people actauly do really well at this game....i'm still waiting ....lol but it has only been 2...
  8. silvermoonbeams

Looking For A Sponser

lol yeah i know but at least i want ped to get skilled enough to make more ped and i am quite happy with my poxy gremlin/vigi armour and i was joking about ped for hunting so i can get serindipty ... no loot in hunting which means i make no ped at anytime ever... however there can be ped in...
  9. silvermoonbeams

Looking For A Sponser

me first ok i have seen alot on sponsership and how people think it is a scam. since i wanted a sponser i thought i would clear up any misconceptions i am not a scammer i have been playing for 2 years and should proberly give up completely because the game doesn't like me at all... but i...
  10. silvermoonbeams

NewBornSouls and reborn souls

just wanted all to know MINIMOON ( my daughter) had a baby girl at 3.31am 19th dec (today) and she was 7 pound 2 ounces andboth mumand bubs are doing great :yay: hugs everyone
  11. silvermoonbeams

Looking For A Sponser

ok about me...i'm old, a mum and the leader of new bornsouls. i am due to be a granny today ( if my daughter finally pops) i am looking for a sponser, i need alot of ped to get anywhere as most in here know already. so i am looking for a sponser to help me gain skills in tailoring . What you...
  12. silvermoonbeams

Just a warning to potential buyers

1st thoughts dashed when i saw make up had been added i thought awesome... then i had a look at the prices ...more expensive than rl and i live in an expensive country...so my hopes of having anything i actulay like in eu are still hopeless....actualy i think i could be the unluckiest person...
  13. silvermoonbeams

Noob's Give away Event

awesome so glad to see the giving spirit is not just for xmas and family good idea tango i am 100% behind you
  14. silvermoonbeams

i had this problem took us 4 days to work out what could be wrong... recheck the requirements we had to update our graphics drivers it could be the same problem so give it a shot .... sadly i can't go online on my laptop anymore because the graphics are totaly different and there is no...
  15. silvermoonbeams

nasty people and their poor pets

r u so vain doer u think it is just u .... its not just you...and peta are jerks anyway...most of them have no idea that the active members will blow up places and people and the animlas they claim to want to save just to get there message across i totaly disaprove of them...and i just don't...
  16. silvermoonbeams

lol u'd think no these people i am talking about are doing it on purpose....thats what makes me so mad...they are doing it because they can...no other reason and thats why i think there should be penlty's for people who do it big penltys like death by pet ...
  17. silvermoonbeams

i am sick of seeing poeple tame animals and leave them to die while sweating them dry all the time untill they do die... why isn't their penlty's for doing this? i can understand people wanting to get their taming skills but surly as in rl they should have to look after what they tame. one...
Back