Search results

1. silvermoonbeams

Eu now crashes my whole pc :(

i am wondering if anyone can help with this. we recently reformated and d/led everything again we loaded eu as normal and had no problems, then we updated our graphics drivers so we could also play afterworld..now we can log in and as soon as we are in it all crashes, we have tried redoing the...
  2. silvermoonbeams

NewBornSouls and reborn souls

just wanted all to know MINIMOON ( my daughter) had a baby girl at 3.31am 19th dec (today) and she was 7 pound 2 ounces andboth mumand bubs are doing great :yay: hugs everyone
  3. silvermoonbeams

Looking For A Sponser

ok about me...i'm old, a mum and the leader of new bornsouls. i am due to be a granny today ( if my daughter finally pops) i am looking for a sponser, i need alot of ped to get anywhere as most in here know already. so i am looking for a sponser to help me gain skills in tailoring . What you...
  4. silvermoonbeams

nasty people and their poor pets

i am sick of seeing poeple tame animals and leave them to die while sweating them dry all the time untill they do die... why isn't their penlty's for doing this? i can understand people wanting to get their taming skills but surly as in rl they should have to look after what they tame. one...
Back